WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in 00000000000000000000000
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, 00000000000000000000000 is ranked 3,351st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Khrumb||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We should all be so lucky”|
|2.||The Golden Triangle Governor of 23 Zeros||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why worry?”|
|3.||The Avenging Force of Brunelian BG crusaders||Corporate Police State||“You will all bow 3 times in servitude”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of F1 Loving Insomniacs Not So Secret Spies||Corporate Police State||“On the hunt for stupid people EVERYWHERE!”|
|5.||The Weasel Stompers of Rigel-5||Left-Leaning College State||“What!”|
- 18 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Khrumb arrived from Lazarus.
- 27 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Khrumb ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Dictatorship of Maringay Bay ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The Republic of New Moore Isles departed this region for Golden Triangle.
- 72 days ago: The Republic of New Moore Isles arrived from 0000000000000.
- 76 days ago: The Federation of The Eastern Antarctic State of the region The Remnants of The United Study Group proposed constructing embassies.
- 103 days ago: The Thirteen Models of Hordika Ecumene of the region The Empty Quarter proposed constructing embassies.
- 126 days ago: Maringay bay arrived from Lazarus.
- 130 days ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and 00000000000000000000000.
- 133 days ago: The Golden Triangle Governor of 23 Zeros agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
00000000000000000000000 Regional Message Board
Who wants to be in charge of the organising in that case?
I nominate Maringay Bay, congratulations :)
Well done Maringay Bay :)
It's a pity Notborn isn't here, after all that is our only winner so far.
Perhaps we should ask Notborn to return.......
I see that Maringay Bay has gone off again.... :(
Welcome back Khrumb :)
I was getting worried for a while.......
As was I. Now, we just need Maringay Bay to wake up....