0000000000000 RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates (elected )

Founder: The Golden Triangle Governor of 0000000000000

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Thirteen zero's! The number 13 is symbolic of bad luck, but if it weren't for bad luck, many people would have no luck at all. Anyway, everyone's welcome, except triskaidekaphobics (people with an abnormal fear of the number 13).
WE WILL PROSECUTE RECRUITERS AND ADVERTISERS!



This region is a colony of Golden Triangle

GT Forum: Linkhttp://golden-triangle.org

Please endorse our WA delegate, Brunelian BG advocates


Embassies: Golden Triangle, 00000000000000000000000, The Golden Triangle, Gribble, 000000000000000000000, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, The Nightmare Realms, Random, Ivory Tower, Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Sonnel, Dill Country, NSNomic, The Average Confederacy, The Savage Garden, and 3 others.United Kingdom Regions, The Utopian Freesocialists, and The Embassy.

Tags: Map, Featured, Offsite Forums, Role Player, and Medium.

Regional Power: High

0000000000000 contains 42 nations, the 309th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Authoritarian in 0000000000000

World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.

As a region, 0000000000000 is ranked 9,165th in the world for Most Authoritarian.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Empire of NyissaPsychotic Dictatorship“Sssssssssssssss”
2.The Flying Nuns of NotbornPsychotic Dictatorship“Trust and belief”
3.The Intergalactic Trading Post of F1 Loving InsomniacsIron Fist Consumerists“I See Stupid People!”
4.The United clans of Las LunaCorrupt Dictatorship“United clans forever”
5.The Republic of AaldenIron Fist Consumerists“Onwards Aalden”
6.The Kingdom of KarandaDemocratic Socialists“Have faith”
7.The Free Land of PatricroviaFather Knows Best State“Always ahead of the game”
8.The Nomadic Peoples of Camel SpottersCorrupt Dictatorship“If it's a dromedary it goes in the dromedary book”
9.The Allied States of CygnusAuthoritarian Democracy“Look to the stars”
10.The Most Serene Republic of RadwayDemocratic Socialists“Never surrender”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  »

Regional Happenings

More...

0000000000000 Regional Message Board

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Uncle Fester: I'm a personable guy.
[Leans toward Penelope and Pan and speaks in a softer voice] I'll see you both out when we're finished here and we can talk 😉
Morticia: Uncle Fester!...It's not of your concern.
Gomez: [Steps close to Uncle Fester and speaks softly] No, but that's a good idea ;{)
[Gomez addressing Penelope and Pan] So, we'll see you later; I'll hear you out, er, see you 8{)
Morticia: Gomez!
[Morticia addresses Penelope and Pan] Please excuse the finagling.
Before we do part until later this evening, I want to ask...Your guest, Dracula -- you mentioned earlier -- is that Grandpa Munster? The reason I ask is, the Munsters are our friends of ours :-)

Penelope: Munster? I don't think I have ever heard of them.

Pan: Count Dracula of Transylvania, Romania. Well he recently took over Romania and the city state of Riffa (A city in Qurentatoro).

[exiting front door]

Penelope: Alright we'll see you later!

Maria: After a long war against General Santos the rebel group that I had formed with Jose our nation is free. My nieces and nephews can finally return home. If only Dolores could have seen this.

The United clans of Las Luna wrote:Maria: After a long war against General Santos the rebel group that I had formed with Jose our nation is free. My nieces and nephews can finally return home. If only Dolores could have seen this.

In other news regarding the return of Las Luna...
General Salvador was assassinated by Las Lunan rebels outside his palace. General Santos his successor surrendered to Maria and Princess Aurora. Maria in the end married Laurencio. Aurora and Juan are currently engaged. Auroras little brother and sister Jose and Pandora are currently living with Maria and Laurencio in the Royal Palace in Las Luna. The Salvador regime had fallen and elected a new President. President Marcos.

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Penelope: Munster? I don't think I have ever heard of them.
Pan: Count Dracula of Transylvania, Romania. Well he recently took over Romania and the city state of Riffa (A city in Qurentatoro).

Morticia: Well, Grandpa Munster's name is Sam Dracula. I'd say they may be one and the same -- but I don't see Grandpa Munster as having that kind of organization skill.

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:
[exiting front door]
Penelope: Alright we'll see you later!

Morticia: Alright then :-)

Gomez: Bye...

[Uncle Fester, smiling, waves 'bye']

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Morticia: Well, Grandpa Munster's name is Sam Dracula. I'd say they may be one and the same -- but I don't see Grandpa Munster as having that kind of organization skill.Morticia: Alright then :-)
Gomez: Bye...
[Uncle Fester, smiling, waves 'bye']

Later that night at the Antoniou's house party.

Pan: Welcome everyone to our house warming party!

In the crowd Penelope sees a familiar face.

Penelope: Hey you!

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Later that night at the Antoniou's house party.
Pan: Welcome everyone to our house warming party!
In the crowd Penelope sees a familiar face.
Penelope: Hey you!

Maria:(turns around) Penelope darling! Its been forever!

Laurencio hands Penelope a red box.

Laurencio: This is a gift from us. Your house looks nice Penelope.

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Pan: [M]y family just moved down the street and my wife Penelope wanted to invite you to our house warming party tonight.
Penelope: It will be a great party! We will have food, games[...]

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Gomez: We accept your invitation 8{)
Morticia: Yes...

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Later that night at the Antoniou's house party.

[Addamses arrive smiling: Gomez, with bottle in hand and Morticia carrying gift basket]
Morticia: Hello Penelope!
Gomez: Pan...
Morticia: Uncle Fester couldn't make it after all...
Gomez: Our hot water tank broke; he couldn't get a shower to clean up after getting sooty from playing with dynamite.

Fester likes scalding showers...Says they're very relaxing...
Morticia: [Extending gift basket toward Penelope] I brought dwarf's hair cobbler...
Gomez: [Holding up bottle] This here is vintage Addams home-made libation 8{)

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:[Addamses arrive smiling: Gomez, with bottle in hand and Morticia carrying gift basket]
Morticia: Hello Penelope!
Gomez: Pan...
Morticia: Uncle Fester couldn't make it after all...
Gomez: Our hot water tank broke; he couldn't get a shower to clean up after getting sooty from playing with dynamite.
Fester likes scalding showers...Says they're very relaxing...
Morticia: [Extending gift basket toward Penelope] I brought dwarf's hair cobbler...
Gomez: [Holding up bottle] This here is vintage Addams home-made libation 8{)

Pan: Thank you so much for these gifts (calls a servant to collect the gifts), thank you Hermes, just take them into the gift hall.

Penelope: Oh have you two met our close friends Maria and Laurencio?

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Pan: Thank you so much for these gifts (calls a servant to collect the gifts), thank you Hermes, just take them into the gift hall.
Penelope: Oh have you two met our close friends Maria and Laurencio?

Maria: Oh Morticia and Gomez are family friends, although i don't think they have ever met Laurencio.

The Republic of Querentatoro wrote:Penelope: Oh have you [couples] met[...]?

Morticia: Maria!!! [Leans forward smiling, puts arms around Maria's shoulders and steps back, dropping hands to, and holding sides of Maria's forearms below elbows -- while looking at her]

[Gomez moves closer to Maria from alongside Morticia, who takes hands out of way]

Gomez: Hel-lo Maria... [Smiling, embrasses Maria and leans back]

[Gomez and Morticia simultaneously focus their sights on Laurencio]

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics