WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Alcornia (elected 328 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in 000
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, 000 is ranked 3,264th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Alcornia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beware the Squirrel”|
|2.||The Premier Nation of Pierre Auguste Renoir||Capitalizt||“Je Maintiendrai la République”|
|3.||The Madrastra of Mama Vitrega||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La Madrastra”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Inchi ya Katanga||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Force, espoir et Paix dans la Prosperite”|
|5.||The Republic of Findia||Left-wing Utopia||“Be Just”|
- 23 days ago: The Consumerist Dictatorship of Flamonton departed this region for Supreme Western Empire.
- 27 days ago: The First Protectorate of RSJ ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Myouren Temple Crusaders of Shintoku departed this region for Aura Hyperia.
- 30 days ago: The Consumerist Dictatorship of Flamonton arrived from Orbit.
- 31 days ago: Kingjames7 departed this region for Conflation.
- 31 days ago: The Dictatorship of Ann Arbour departed this region for Niafleland.
- 31 days ago: Kingjames7 arrived from Permian.
- 31 days ago: The Dictatorship of Ann Arbour arrived from Permian.
- 38 days ago: The United States of The Unitd States of Masky ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The Myouren Temple Crusaders of Shintoku arrived from The Eternal Knights.
000 Regional Message Board
Just passing through
Hi guys. So are we starting an RP?
Well, hello, it's nice to see you all. I'll just be staying for a while if that's okay.
Welcome back to existence, RSJ!
Just flying thru on our way south and we think we've reached it.
Hello, everyone! Hope you don't mind a small band of weary travelers hanging around your region for a few days. This is our last stop before we begin our fourth journey backwards thru NS. Come on over and we'll pop the cork.
The end of the road or the beginning which ever way you look at it.
Greetings from another walkabout member of the Geese and Friends Road Show.
*Fires up BBQ*
*Stokes cooler with assorted beverages*
Help yourself folks!
Ahoy 000 from Argus, the youngest travelling member of the group! :-)
~Sets out Cheese & Crackers~
/۞۞\ -♪ ♩♪♫♬
\ \/ ./
/ ... \__\\(@)/i
Greetings from TAO ... just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends. Our goal is friendly conversation and the desire to learn more about the infinite diversity found in the NS universe.
Help yourselves to some rum cookies.