WA Delegate: The Commune of Chevaux de Frise (elected 46 days ago)
Embassies: Valhalla, 10000 Islands, Texas, Wysteria, Canada, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Forest, Global Right Alliance, Primeval Realm, The Skeleton Army, The House at Pooh Corner, Ulthar, India, United Socialist Nations of Zandalari, Australia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, and 2 others.Midgard, and The Land of Vegetables.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Yggdrasil
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Yggdrasil is ranked 1,324th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|221.||The Free Land of Bears Rearmed||Corporate Bordello||“An armed society is a polite society”|
|222.||The Incorporated States of NanoNation||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Be it by robots or manpower we will survive.”|
|223.||The Dictatorship of Malryder||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Praise the Sun!”|
|224.||The Republic of Pepino||Democratic Socialists||“Duty now for the future.”|
|225.||The Dominion of Chenango Minister of Foreign Affairs||New York Times Democracy||“Representing the Coalition of Democratic Nations”|
|226.||The Rogue Nation of YanHomos||Father Knows Best State||“I will protect you!”|
|227.||The Shadow Ninja of A Moon Shadow||Corporate Police State||“I'm Being Followed By A Moon Shadow”|
|228.||The Empire of Lucky star empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fat end or the skinny end?”|
|229.||The Rogue Nation of Tybaltium||Corrupt Dictatorship||“GTFO Im watching Netflix”|
|230.||The Most Serene Republic of Strudellia||Left-Leaning College State||“Freedom for all! And what not...”|
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Ataraxina arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Yggdrasil Ambassador of The Terrible Tamada departed this region for The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 6 hours ago: The Yggdrasil Ambassador of The Terrible Tamada arrived from Osiris.
- 6 hours ago: The Holy Empire of GabeNewellia departed this region for The Growling Frontier.
- 8 hours ago: Deston ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Vrolondia of Ayvuir arrived from The North Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Kom El-Nana departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 19 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office ejected and banned The Kingdom of Kom El-Nana from the region.
- 19 hours ago: Yggdrasil isle ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Kom El-Nana arrived from United Nationalist States.
Yggdrasil Regional Message Board
Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more!
One assumes population loss could be coded as a percentage of your current population rather than a blanket "you lose billions of people!" effect.
One of the earlier NS calculators I dug up on Google doesn't seem to work anymore as a calculator (and I don't trust half of the values of the ones that do work, I basically use them for exchange rates now and not much else), but did provide a good formula for an RPable population that takes my already absurd 225 million down to a more manageable 39.4 million.
It wouldn't be, but neither is life... I'd be completely OK with my nation being obliterated if I made the wrong decisions in the event of a catacalysm. I've actually thought to myself in the short time that I've been here, that this game needs consequences. Collateral damage to the region should occur, such as refugees fleeing said catacalysms, and creating resource strain.
Also the closing of borders should be incomplete... Like the Sinai, or USMexico.
Just a reminder to everyone to log in tomorrow to see what mayhem admin has in store for us.
Speaking of which, what time does the mayhem even start? o:
It usually starts at the update after the next one so Like 12pm cst.
The best joke would be not having an event when everyone is expecting it. ;)
Anyway like EnE said we hope it's not the competitive type, those are really tiring.