WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Wysteria
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 10,736th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|31.||The Republic of Bearz Armed||New York Times Democracy||“No, we don't.”|
|32.||The Mummified Matriarchy of Innato||New York Times Democracy||“Mummy, just 'healed' a man...”|
|33.||The Most Serene Republic of Orwarf||Left-wing Utopia||“A Nation Without Stain”|
|34.||The Free Collectives of Righteous Lefties||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sharing is caring!”|
|35.||The Republic of FrankenDorkle||Left-wing Utopia||“Ad Infintium”|
|36.||The Commonwealth of New Capua||New York Times Democracy||“Ignorance Is A Blissful Crime”|
|37.||The Itchy Red Patch of Norvikeland||New York Times Democracy||“Me winning isn't. You do.”|
|38.||The National Republic of Fratanica||Civil Rights Lovefest||“With great passion comes great changes.”|
|39.||The Free Land of Watiko||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“FREEDOM”|
|40.||The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“All Your Cookies Are Belong To Us”|
- : Pwllheli ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Land Rogle Seestopia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of New Vape Naysh arrived from Albion.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Remog Ang arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The PotPourri Octo of Herzil suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Kingdom of The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Economic Republic of Volcanyya departed this region for The Cardinal Islands.
- : The Economic Republic of Volcanyya arrived from The Cardinal Islands.
- : Laurarcor ceased to exist.
- : Live to ride ceased to exist.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
I just hope it wont fall on the 29th as I'm hosting an Halloween party and 42 out of 70 guests already confirmed.
Beside the fact that all my Halloween decoration are already out and cleaned - ready to be put outside. As usual we will be the only house in Kfar Shmaryahu that will wear holiday festivity.
I believe you are mistaken. Your house will be the only one in Israel with Halloween decorations :-)
Also, unfortunately, I don't get to celebrate Halloween this year, I am attending Canada's National Youth Forum on Disabilities. My first official foray into politics! I have a feeling I will be outspoken.
Not sure about that. Last year I saw several houses with decorations in Haifa & one in Ra'annana.
As to the suppressing...Its oH So chivalry of you but you can return the post if such a thing exist.
I actually find his need to put out his Political ignorance an amusing concept. Especially the notion that this venue is the right venue :)
By the way Herzil, where did you find the newspapers templates? & are there other similar (maybe old flare)?
My son suppose to do a project in history about the industrial revolution and I thought an "1830 theme" newspaper might be worth adding for extra points.....
As you said, its not the right venue.
A well deserved one !!!
They have 2 templates in the newspaper category with old marks /water stains, it might fit the era.
I will send you the link via facebook (they have a commercial page there), Although I'm sure I submitted the link in Wysteria technical sub-forum.
Dem bones, dem bones....
We are actually going with boiling pots scarecrows and witchcraft this year but leaving the pumpkins & skeletons out.
1. It's extremely hard to find big Pumpkins and I dont like using plastic ones.. I tried once art decorating the garden with a huge squash and it looked like..
2. Skeletons aren't that scary compare to a body without an head sitting next to a boiling pot of goo.