WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 5 years 40 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Wysteria
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 1st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|31.||The Wealthy Evil Empire of Zamberdaf||Corporate Police State||“No moto since 1902”|
|32.||The Holy Kingdom of Mort Nex||Capitalist Paradise||“Usque Ad Tempus In Via Lactea”|
|33.||The United States of Drakkel||Capitalist Paradise||“Give them what they want, then give them what you want”|
|34.||The Tire-Burning Torque Engine of HotRodia II||Anarchy||“Burn Out or Bust”|
|35.||The Republic of Grendalo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Death before Dishonor”|
|36.||The Industrialist Empire of Tyryte||Capitalizt||“splendor sine occasu”|
|37.||The Great Desert of Imperial Anauroch||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You're joking, right?”|
|38.||The United Region of Trinea||New York Times Democracy||“Work hard enough, and nothing is impossible.”|
|39.||The Bureaucratic Commerce Hub of Ovartius||Capitalizt||“Il commercio, l'arte, e la libertà”|
|40.||The Corporate Republic of Augustalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conservative, compassionate - and as stubborn as hell.”|
Voting opened 5 days ago and will close in 1 day 12 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 12 minutes ago: The Republic of The Number 1 arrived from Kingstone.
- 17 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrens arrived from Gatesville Inc.
- 3 hours ago: The Grande Bibliothèque of Gravelbourg ceased to exist.
- 13 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Colony of New Catsville of the region New Catsville proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Federation of Shield GIA of the region Shield Zombie Containment Facility proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The United States of Earth Nexus departed this region for Shield Zombie Containment Facility.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Kingdom of Internet Guardians ceased to exist.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Achtervolging arrived from Lazarus.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
I was using the Herzil Treasury to store old furniture in. If it wasn't raining I would have put that couch on the curb with a "Free" sign on it, but people visiting the treasury seemed to appreciate the extra amenities.
Howdy guys. How's everyone doing?
Everything is A...Peach Zedale consider our Treasury, as it seems....., found a new Non & None Currency purpose in life.
Are we talking about 1 sign or in front of every bank branch in Theostelos?
Maybe I should advertize myself that those who wish to take a Siesta on The Bruce Sofa, from "the ever lasting Mess" being given a the near Congregation can do it at a small FEE - that might fill our treasury.
If there's still some loose change in that sofa, does that count as currency speculation by having it in Herzil's national treasury? Inquiring minds want to know.
As it happened the cleaning lady who vacuumed the sofa found enough loose change for the Soda machine, but to her Unfortunate luck,
the Machine wasn't able to recognize the coins, thinking that the coins might be fake with chocolate inside she tried to bite on one of them and broke her two only teeth.
Now She is Thirsty with a Tooth Ache and looking to sue the original coins owner!!
* Like a Spanish Soap Opera, this Treasure(y) Coin hunting is starting to look like a a down hill fiasco *
I couldn't really say whose coins they were, but that couch was used in the spare room to put up many a visiting ambassador.
I'm pleased to announce that we are currently sitting on 11 Leaders of Wysterian Nations who were brave enough to send their athletes to the Mysterious Islands.
In Addition: Wysteria has submitted her preferable Judge to The Islander's Beach Championship....
Judge Holly Hoop. A former "Queen of the Beach".
Judge Hoop from Innato was selected by our Cross Regional Committee from a pool of old and new judges.
Y'all ready for the Zombies?
"We shall defend our green and pleasant region, whatever the cost may be, we shall cure zombies on the beaches, we shall cure zombies on the landing grounds, we shall cure zombies in the fields and in the streets, we shall cure zombies in the hills; we shall never surrender."
The Beach Championship is fishy!!!
I'm seeing 5 rulers who voted on their favorite wishful thinking event but they neglected to register themselves to the games.....
Could be its an Ex Halloween Hoax