WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Wysteria
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 346th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Theocracy of Theatrical Theists arrived from Osiris.
- : The Zombie Apocalypse Horror of World War Z arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kingdom of New Balls to the walls arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Freedom Republic of Zemya arrived from The Nations of Intelligence.
- : The Federation of Tardarians arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Dinh Bao arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Glorious Empire of The Imperial Republic of Epicopolis of the region The Xalitore Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tyryte ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich departed this region for Just Here for no good reason.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich arrived from Rushmore.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
By the way Herzil, where did you find the newspapers templates? & are there other similar (maybe old flare)?
My son suppose to do a project in history about the industrial revolution and I thought an "1830 theme" newspaper might be worth adding for extra points.....
As you said, its not the right venue.
A well deserved one !!!
They have 2 templates in the newspaper category with old marks /water stains, it might fit the era.
I will send you the link via facebook (they have a commercial page there), Although I'm sure I submitted the link in Wysteria technical sub-forum.
Dem bones, dem bones....
We are actually going with boiling pots scarecrows and witchcraft this year but leaving the pumpkins & skeletons out.
1. It's extremely hard to find big Pumpkins and I dont like using plastic ones.. I tried once art decorating the garden with a huge squash and it looked like..
2. Skeletons aren't that scary compare to a body without an head sitting next to a boiling pot of goo.
Last night we had 7 hours of board games with 22 people. Started at 8pm and ended at 3am.
Everything from Mombasa to Power grid (which was boring as usual), Splendor, King of Tokyo, Codenames, The Thief of Baghdad *writing* love letters to his ultimate werewolf of a girl friend, etc
Now we will have a 2 weeks cool down before our next meeting. Hopefully some of the games I ordered will arrive by then.
It might start on the 28th like it did last year. Go trick or treating before / after the party....
W.S.B (Wysteria Statistic Bureau) published some interesting "facts" on Wysteria previous zombies outbreaks:
1) Statistically proved by a=0.001 - The zombie attacks arrived from nations sitting between the Tropic of Cancer & Tropic of Capricorn Latitude.
2) Statistically proved by a=0.001 - The safest areas were around the Antarctic Circle Latitude (South of Serenity & Polarverta Continents,
North of; Cascadia, Frankonia, Bucephalia & Stanley Continents) .
We can only assume by these findings that Zombies prefer Climates with Humid....
I believe its not complete.
Were are the statistics about zombie diet, weapons to use and cloth one need to wear in order to survive the first 10 minutes of the Apocalypse?
The festive season is coming within the week!