WA Delegate (non-executive): The Brains Are In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 5 years 68 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Wysteria
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 880th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 2 hours ago: The Armed Democratic Republic of Azzpoz arrived from The Truly Holy Roman Union.
- 2 hours ago: The Kingdom of Cant Take Our Freedom departed this region for Tashkent.
- 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Cant Take Our Freedom arrived from Unlimited.
- 3 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Real Amateur Coups departed this region for Lazarus.
- 3 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Real Amateur Coups arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 hours ago: The Federation of Bwasco departed this region for The Underwater Bubble.
- 9 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Fayborough arrived from The United Federation of Planets.
- 14 hours ago: The Delicious Bowl of Cinnamon Toast Trout ceased to exist.
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of Tujeka departed this region for International Northwestern Union.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
Welcome Tujeka If you wish to get to know the region you are more than welcome to check the offside forum and register
As a World Assembly member as you seem to be, you can join the discussion on the different proposals in our forum and might even be able to influence our delegate voting decision in every proposal:)
This Complex of buildings will Commend 11 years of Friendship & Close Ties between our two regions.
The Polls will be opened on the 27th of Nov and will be closed on the 5th of Dec with 8 Complex's to choose from.
Another notification will be given a day before the polls opened with link to the polls
I have been here for years, and all I have gotten out of the same discussion is:
> This way to the Bruce.
< This way to Herzil
^ This way to Micronasia
V This way to Nak Nak
ಠ_ಠ This way to Grendels
:-? This way to Hydroponic Nation
Etc., etc., etc.....
Will someone please answer this poor nation?
Thank you so much. Perhaps my ridiculously swaggy name discouraged the region's body to reply. I'll return with a decent roleplay nation at the earliest when I get a satisfying answer.
Terribly sorry about the delay, Four-TwentyBlazeIt. Things have been horrendously busy in RL. I've updated our World Factbook Entry to include a link to our map of Wysteria.
I've been doing a lot of work on our Wysterian forum over the last couple months and there's still a few things that need doing. I'm just reintroducing the Cartography section into the Meta-Gaming section of our forum now. Part of the delays are going to be figuring out some continent sinkings for the new map, so stay tuned for some tectonic action.
I feelz really bad about this. Never say that weez at Ticketmister aren't good guyz. I'll tell you what I can do. I can give you half off for your entire nation state to go to the Les Really Miserables show in the nation state of Cinnamon Toast Trout. It's got great reviews!
You know given your people ability to predict how sales will go several hours after a nation vanishes, one must ask
Do they really vanish or is it away to escape Tax paying?!