WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 4 years 316 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Wysteria
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 806th in the world for Most Cultured.
- 33 minutes ago: The Queendom of Ayunli arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 2 hours ago: The Zybodian Tourists of The RMB arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 3 hours ago: The Dendan Colony of Nenda arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 6 hours ago: The Green Rolling Meadows of The Mooo Cows arrived from 10KI International Airport.
- 6 hours ago: The Duckyian Imperial Domain of The Clock Crisis of 2013 arrived from 10KI International Airport.
- 6 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office arrived from Valhalla.
- 6 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office departed this region for Valhalla.
- 6 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 6 hours ago: The Kingdom of Scow Creek arrived from 10KI International Airport.
- 9 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
Hey Goddess how's everything?
I'm good! Don't forget to check in here and find a seat!
The Gentle Peoples just want to encourage participants to stop by the Outter Micronesia pavilion for some relaxing sakau and roast yams. Welcome all....
Do you have Ham or bacon?
That KittenPult show was truly breathtaking as Madison Sue Bailey (CRGC Spokesperson) stated at the Stadium
The Summers Committee will be sure to send a Thank you letter tomorrow morning to The Grendels
No ham or bacon, but amazing, fall-off-the-bone roast pork butt and shoulder. We ship the hams and bacon elsewhere.
and some burned Kitty leftovers
Whoooooo, where is it?