WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey of Hydroponic Nation (elected 4 years 84 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Wysteria
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 650th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 63 minutes ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce banned The Puppet Master of Anarchusis from the region.
- 2 hours ago: The Puppet Master of Anarchusis of the region Colbycountry the Region withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 3 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Quedium departed this region for UnitedLaCosaNostra.
- 3 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Quedium arrived from UnitedCosaNostra.
- 9 hours ago: The Confederacy of The Left Twix departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 9 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce ejected and banned The Confederacy of The Left Twix from the region.
- 16 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Ganadala departed this region for Kessland.
- 16 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Ganadala arrived from Kessland.
- 17 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Nizhn arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 18 hours ago: The Allied States of Apercoriabajaia of the region Kessland proposed constructing embassies.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
We are shocked and saddened at the demise of the Ronald Reagan Orbital Peace Platform. On the advice of our crack team of Personal Injury Lawyers, blame is placed squarely on gravity and/or Sandra Bullock. We recommend you do not investigate the Big 4 SqKm Hole in the ground as Deadcatistan cannot be held liable for any Sandra Bullock contamination that may result. Filling it with water and/or concrete is recommended.
It’s a long-term market report today, with mall rats last featured March 18th, nine months ago. The “+” indicates moving up the ranks from the last time this category was featured; “-“ indicates losing ranks; and nothing means that your ranking was unchanged. That or either you weren’t in the region last time this category was shown or you were then too far back in the standings to have your data recorded (Qanzona, South East Europe, Ko-Iron, and Silver Star HQ).Only when short-term variations, up or down, are part of an overall trend should they be considered a diagnosis of your movement in the overall standings.
The Wysterian market index was up 645 ranks in the world standings.
The Largest Retail Sector in the World: December 7th
The Grendels 3rd, Nak nak 4th (-2), the Centauri 6th (-2), Koffee 7th, Complete Bastards 9th (-1), Isla Vista 10th (-1), Sdaeriji 11th, Wulfhelm 14th (+1), Tremalkier 21st (-3), Miratejo 25th (+3).
Cosmovania 31st (+10), the Zocalo 32nd (+4), Mackintosh 49th (+23), the Captain 53rd (-3), Galicia-Volhynia 57th (-3), Dienes 61st (+10), Marldeep 70th (+5), the Colonial Fleet 110th (+45), Obstinacy 115th (-10), Zyklon B 116th (-10).
Cthonian Wasteland 216th (+7), Qanzona 315th, Wars Forever 342nd (-56), Byzlovki 517th (+37), the Comedian 549th (+587), Medved 623rd (-60), Dub Dizzle 639th (+64), South East Europe 719th, Ko-Iron 731st, Silver Star HQ 943rd.
Let me SEE(*puts on the glass*) if I understand it correctly, The Curiously Violent Orphans of Deadcatistan :
You are more concern & sad due to RR orbital Destruction?
That it was ruined due to Sandra Bull-Oak Eating Frenzy?
That it made 4SqKm hole that ruined a perfectly , may I add USELESS land?
I am back from my slumber!
New topic: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=25&t=274250
a peacful 2.Advent for the man from Warsaw and all Wysterians
Let me clarify that we value and love(in a very real and legally binding sense) our diplomatic relations with The PotPourri Octo of Herzil and would be saddened if harm were to come to the valuable resources, err, friendship we covet with them.
The final hours of the space station remain shrouded in mystery but suffice to say that aluminum cookware and radioactive bears are two things that don't belong in space. Also we were still making payments on it.
Please accept our offering of super-soft kitten shirts from our Skymall subsidiary and our engineers have helpfully suggested that we use slag from the Fondue Pits to fill the unsightly Big 4 SqKm Hole if you choose not to make it an event venue.
We Thank you for the shirts The Curiously Violent Orphans of Deadcatistan, it shows loud and Nipple-less clear,
how important is the relationship between our 2 nations - to you.
We were actually in the process of filling it with water for the sport event when our workers found some fuzzy uncolored part of....they believed to be human but of disproportion magnitude.
It was of course shipped to W(wysteria).C.D.C for more investigation.