WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Wysteria
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 4,092nd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Marldeep||New York Times Democracy||“Eh, whatever”|
|2.||The Richly Blended Peoples of Koffee||Capitalist Paradise||“Guns, Germs, Steel, and really smooth Mochas!”|
|3.||The Free Collectives of Righteous Lefties||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sharing is caring!”|
|4.||The Refugee Resettlement Zone of Wysterian Territories||Anarchy||“Strong, Proud, Determined”|
|5.||The Insatiable Economic Hitmen of Tremalkier||Capitalizt||“To Shape the World is to be Immortal”|
|6.||The Indomitable Borderlands of The Grendels||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Paragon of Corporate Power and Style since 2002.”|
|7.||The Sun Kingdom of Lavoie et Saint Tuc||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Son extension devrait excéder sa prise.”|
|8.||The Allmighty Power of Nak nak||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|9.||The Burlesque Republic of The Centauri||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What do you want you Moon-Faced Assassin of Joy?”|
|10.||The Gentle Peoples of Outter Micronesia||Democratic Socialists||“My rights end where yours begin...”|
- : The Kingdom of New Balls to the walls arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Freedom Republic of Zemya arrived from The Nations of Intelligence.
- : The Federation of Tardarians arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Dinh Bao arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Glorious Empire of The Imperial Republic of Epicopolis of the region The Xalitore Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tyryte ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich departed this region for Just Here for no good reason.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich arrived from Rushmore.
- : Pwllheli ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Land Rogle Seestopia arrived from The North Pacific.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
By the way Herzil, where did you find the newspapers templates? & are there other similar (maybe old flare)?
My son suppose to do a project in history about the industrial revolution and I thought an "1830 theme" newspaper might be worth adding for extra points.....
As you said, its not the right venue.
A well deserved one !!!
They have 2 templates in the newspaper category with old marks /water stains, it might fit the era.
I will send you the link via facebook (they have a commercial page there), Although I'm sure I submitted the link in Wysteria technical sub-forum.
Dem bones, dem bones....
We are actually going with boiling pots scarecrows and witchcraft this year but leaving the pumpkins & skeletons out.
1. It's extremely hard to find big Pumpkins and I dont like using plastic ones.. I tried once art decorating the garden with a huge squash and it looked like..
2. Skeletons aren't that scary compare to a body without an head sitting next to a boiling pot of goo.
Last night we had 7 hours of board games with 22 people. Started at 8pm and ended at 3am.
Everything from Mombasa to Power grid (which was boring as usual), Splendor, King of Tokyo, Codenames, The Thief of Baghdad *writing* love letters to his ultimate werewolf of a girl friend, etc
Now we will have a 2 weeks cool down before our next meeting. Hopefully some of the games I ordered will arrive by then.
It might start on the 28th like it did last year. Go trick or treating before / after the party....
W.S.B (Wysteria Statistic Bureau) published some interesting "facts" on Wysteria previous zombies outbreaks:
1) Statistically proved by a=0.001 - The zombie attacks arrived from nations sitting between the Tropic of Cancer & Tropic of Capricorn Latitude.
2) Statistically proved by a=0.001 - The safest areas were around the Antarctic Circle Latitude (South of Serenity & Polarverta Continents,
North of; Cascadia, Frankonia, Bucephalia & Stanley Continents) .
We can only assume by these findings that Zombies prefer Climates with Humid....
I believe its not complete.
Were are the statistics about zombie diet, weapons to use and cloth one need to wear in order to survive the first 10 minutes of the Apocalypse?