WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 5 years 39 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Wysteria
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 5,575th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Uncomfortably large spider of New Inglewood||Anarchy||“Oh nation of Inglewood, always up to no good.”|
|2.||The Tire-Burning Torque Engine of HotRodia II||Anarchy||“Burn Out or Bust”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Haven Stream||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We shall over-oh look shiny thing!”|
|4.||The Queendom of Cats without Hats||Civil Rights Lovefest||“That's mine and that's mine and that's mine!”|
|5.||The Republic of Henneswoods||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Breathe”|
|6.||The Delicious Bowl of Cinnamon Toast Trout||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's not cereal unless there's trout in the bowl.”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Camden Heights||Civil Rights Lovefest||“When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.”|
|8.||The Republic of De Saderia||Capitalizt||“Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Sodomy”|
|9.||The This could be your Flag of Your Custom Flag||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This flag is for Krensonia.”|
|10.||The Classy Realm of Half-Milers||Left-wing Utopia||“Sioux is a girl's name.”|
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close in 2 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 105 minutes ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 18 hours ago: The Colony of New Catsville of the region New Catsville proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 hours ago: The Federation of Shield GIA of the region Shield Zombie Containment Facility proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 hours ago: The United States of Earth Nexus departed this region for Shield Zombie Containment Facility.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Internet Guardians ceased to exist.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Achtervolging arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The United States of Earth Nexus arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
It's important to wear a hazmat suit when banjecting and banning invaders to keep from getting invader cooties. :-)
We had several visits from invaders this week. I assumed they were here for the Witch-O'Mania Mardi Gra Festival
But as it turned out they came to do an Heist of Herzil Treasury only to find out it is Empty... (which if they read the sign at the front of the building "Empty since 2010" they would have saved time and money)
i am to blame ....Theostelos has a sign .... All our Gold is stored at Herzil Treasury!!
I was using the Herzil Treasury to store old furniture in. If it wasn't raining I would have put that couch on the curb with a "Free" sign on it, but people visiting the treasury seemed to appreciate the extra amenities.
Howdy guys. How's everyone doing?
Everything is A...Peach Zedale consider our Treasury, as it seems....., found a new Non & None Currency purpose in life.
Are we talking about 1 sign or in front of every bank branch in Theostelos?
Maybe I should advertize myself that those who wish to take a Siesta on The Bruce Sofa, from "the ever lasting Mess" being given a the near Congregation can do it at a small FEE - that might fill our treasury.
If there's still some loose change in that sofa, does that count as currency speculation by having it in Herzil's national treasury? Inquiring minds want to know.
As it happened the cleaning lady who vacuumed the sofa found enough loose change for the Soda machine, but to her Unfortunate luck,
the Machine wasn't able to recognize the coins, thinking that the coins might be fake with chocolate inside she tried to bite on one of them and broke her two only teeth.
Now She is Thirsty with a Tooth Ache and looking to sue the original coins owner!!
* Like a Spanish Soap Opera, this Treasure(y) Coin hunting is starting to look like a a down hill fiasco *
I couldn't really say whose coins they were, but that couch was used in the spare room to put up many a visiting ambassador.
I'm pleased to announce that we are currently sitting on 11 Leaders of Wysterian Nations who were brave enough to send their athletes to the Mysterious Islands.
In Addition: Wysteria has submitted her preferable Judge to The Islander's Beach Championship....
Judge Holly Hoop. A former "Queen of the Beach".
Judge Hoop from Innato was selected by our Cross Regional Committee from a pool of old and new judges.