WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 4 years 312 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Wysteria
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 15,252nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Gentle Peoples of Outter Micronesia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“My rights end where yours begin...”|
|2.||The Nihilist Hippy Commune of Ummagumma||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“You are only coming through in waves.”|
|3.||The Varangian Kingdom of Galicia-Volhynia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ours is the Fury”|
|4.||The Corporate Hegemony of Bruntilia||New York Times Democracy||“Profit and Prosperity”|
|5.||The Classy Realm of Half-Milers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sioux is a girl's name.”|
|6.||The Free Land of Shunnach||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nemo me impune lacessit”|
|7.||The Grand Duchy of Marldeep||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eh, whatever”|
|8.||The Free Blue of Wizzywigg||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't tread on me...”|
|9.||The Empire of Stragalestranspets||New York Times Democracy||“If we're all thinking alike then someone isnt thinking”|
|10.||The Republic of Tagete||New York Times Democracy||“Happiness is all.”|
- 3 hours ago: The Confederacy of The Hamptons departed this region for The Great Republic of Dixie.
- 4 hours ago: The Empire of Volograz ceased to exist.
- 12 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Shy Guyia TS departed this region for 10KI International Airport.
- 12 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Shy Guyia TS arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of Almaznia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce rejected Demolibs's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce rejected The Official MCME Region's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of West Ketonek departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
It's an annual event? Cool, but it's in March and signups in February? That's a long time to wait. Thanks for answering my question Herzil.
They are both Annually events.
The Medieval Games & Summer Games are both Cross Regional & require a lot of hard work prior and during not just to the hosting region aka Wysteria but also to the Representatives from the other regions.
So having a long gap between the two works well due to their magnitude.
That of course doesn't prevent you from Organizing other sport events through out the year...
Can I get a Witness!
The Signups are now Officially closed with 81 nations who signed up
Coming the 29th of July, 2 Threads will be opened in the Cross Regional Games Directory: One will be called "Observers Seats", The Other one "Summer Games Events"
The Mingling, comments, and Role Playing if you wish, will be done on the Observers Seats
The Score sheets along with the Descriptions of each event will be posted inside the The "Summer Games events" thread.
The only thread where you are allowed to post is The Observers Seats (The Score Sheets should remain clean of comments)
Two Days will be given for each event (starting the 30th with Sprint 100m).
The idea is that in those 2 days circling each event - you will be able to bring your cheers for your athletes + mingling + showing aggravation and annoyance over judges ruling or other teams actions.
Another reason for the 2 days, is that not all of us are living in the same time zone.
Winners in an event are usually advertized in 3 ways:
1. The Score sheet aka "Summer Games Events" thread.
2. Wysteria RMB.
3. A Personal Telegram to the winning nation.
Newest TX newsletter has been posted.
Is nswysteria.com down? The forum itself is working, but the link in the WFE isn't working for me.
I think the in between page should be updated (mostly regarding the newsletter link, map and chat And some changes introduced,
but that something that need to be discussed with The Bruce.
I've set the link in the World Factbook Entry to take you directly to the Wysterian forum, until we sort out the home page. Unfortunately, she who toils to keep the homepage in operation is sleeping right now, so that will have to wait to get acted on.