WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 4 years 340 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Wysteria
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 348th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Indomitable Borderlands of The Grendels||Capitalist Paradise||“The Paragon of Corporate Power and Style since 2002.”|
|2.||The Burlesque Republic of The Centauri||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What do you want you Moon-Faced Assassin of Joy?”|
|3.||The Richly Blended Peoples of Koffee||Capitalist Paradise||“Guns, Germs, Steel, and really smooth Mochas!”|
|4.||The Godless Mercantile Nexus of Isla Vista||Capitalist Paradise||“Where churches are charged with fraud and racketeering!”|
|5.||The Imperial Dominion of Sdaeriji||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.”|
|6.||The Soul-Crushing Factories of Wulfhelm||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”|
|7.||The Insatiable Economic Hitmen of Tremalkier||Corporate Bordello||“To Shape the World is to be Immortal”|
|8.||The Sexy Spacefaring Shogunate of The Zocalo||Corporate Bordello||“The Babylon Project was a Dream given Form.”|
|9.||The Sleepy Floaty Isles of Dienes||Capitalist Paradise||“These fists were made for punching!”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Marldeep||Capitalist Paradise||“Eh, whatever”|
Regional Poll • What was your favourite event in the Summer Games
Voting opened 44 minutes ago and will close in 6 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 44 minutes ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce created a new regional poll: "What was your favourite event in the Summer Games".
- 64 minutes ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 82 minutes ago: The Rogue Isles of Palman departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 3 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Suevo-Prussia departed this region for 10KI International Airport.
- 4 hours ago: The United Region of Trinea arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 4 hours ago: The Green Rolling Meadows of The Mooo Cows departed this region for 10KI International Airport.
- 8 hours ago: The Queendom of Anankes puppet arrived from 10KI International Airport.
- 14 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Islame Solame departed this region for United Empire of Islam.
- 16 hours ago: The New Republic of German-Spanish Empire ceased to exist.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Britain I departed this region for Byzantium Auralis.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
I am back! shame I forgot to log in for some time.
Comrade Schitzski, reporting for doody.
To all regions and their athletes, a big maple syrupy thanks for playing from Canada!
* * * The Summer Games Committee along with Wysteria Government and Herzil Bureau of Culture would like to Congratulate you all for Competing at The Summer Games of 2014 * * *
Full list of Medalists (Total & per Region) & Awards have been published at The Summer Games Events thread
Herzil, you out did yourself again with these Summer Games! It is, IMHO, one of the most outstanding events any region in NS puts together. Totally awesome!....Next time, I promise our athletes will try to stay more sober so they can remember most of what happened when they get back home.... :)
Well next time, is The Medieval Olympic, and I think it would be best and more exciting if you will just stay the way you are !! :)
Maybe with the return of infamous judges who are Prone to make bad decisions
Thanks for the honorary citizenship, Herzil. You won't be able to get rid of me now! :P
Thanks for hosting the games. They've been really great.
Thank you for your hospitality Wysteria. I'm gonna head home now.
Thanks to everyone for taking part in the Cross Regional Summer Games in Wysteria!
It was a great sporting event for the nations of the seven participating regions and we were glad to have you as our honoured guests.
And a standing ovation to the Summer Games’ organizing committee and in particular to Herzil, for all their work in yet another successful pan-regional, role-playing, sporting event.