WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Western Europe
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Western Europe is ranked 12,760th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red removed the tag "Fascist".
- : The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Fascist State of Alazonti arrived from Northern Europe.
- : The Republic of Amsterdam- departed this region for The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Republic of Amsterdam- arrived from Amsterdam.
- : The Republic of Toadlands arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Entremers ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of The Holland arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of Maybe Auschwitz departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : The Holy Empire of Maybe Auschwitz arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
Western Europe Regional Message Board
Wow this region is growing! Thank you!
Hello I'm new to this Region and I'm glad to be here.
I'm also in the WA so it will be pleasing it I can become the WA delegate for Western Europe, it will help the region a lot.
I'm not stopping anyone from taking the delegacy. Have at it.