WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Western Europe
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Western Europe is ranked 6,316th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|11.||The Kingdom of The Scotchland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ ár ríocht Ceilteach”|
- : The Republic of Calabrea arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Basquea arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Gaulands arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red altered the region's flag.
- : The Kingdom of The Dutchland arrived from Lazarus.
- : Khronland ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Vaughanland arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Basquea ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of The Dutchland ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Don Juan the Red updated the World Factbook entry.
Western Europe Regional Message Board
Hey guys, no democracy here? If not i'm leaving then!
Are you serious? Nazism? I'm leaving then...
Western Europe must be Nazified.