WA Delegate (non-executive): The Stratocratic Republic of Soviet Sovereignty (elected 69 days ago)
Founder: The Communist State of RedCommunist
Embassies: Europe, Germany, Communist International League, Anticapitalist Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, United Socialist Republics, North Africa, India, and The Communist Party of NationStates.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in USSR
As a region, USSR is ranked 16,706th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of U wot m8 u wot m8 u wot m8 u wot m8 of the region U wot m8 proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 hours ago: The Dominion of Tzult ceased to exist.
- 18 hours ago: The Imperium of Allancia arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The United Socialist States of StalkKer Federation arrived from The Allied States.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Socialist Republic of East Labonia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Dictatorship of New Paludem arrived from Europe.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federal People's Republic of Socialist Federative Republic of Sornia of the region United Sovereign Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Soviet Socialist Republic of Karaq of the region The Federal Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Socialist States of Macedonia arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Peoples Socialist Republic of Tzimenakisland arrived from Osiris.
USSR Regional Message Board
Small map update.
Icreria pointed out an unmarked Oblast above Oblast 91. This has now been labeled as Oblast 175.
How should I make my private sector get smaller? I know I have to answer issues, but with NS I can never be sure how my choice will affect it
It seems pretty good
I had that same issue about the desertion thing a week ago. I chose option 4. Where is the option where they would get locked up in the stickade and demoted to private during peaceful times? But, deserting during war time should be death by firing squad.
Because that worked out so well for the British army during WW1...
Im just saying if you look at it, at a soldier's standpoint you woukd understand. Like I said that would only happen, during wartime not peaceful time.
Under certain circumstances I understand it and accept it. However, in WW1 the British Army just ended up shooting hundreds of "deserters" and "corwards" the majority of whom were soldiers that got lost in no-mans land, refused to slowly walk towards enemy machine guns, or had severe PTSD.
That's why they needed to have a proper court martial. Samething happened in Russia. Court Martial is designed to give one a trial and to see if they are guilty or not. But, if someone in a unit or the CO or NCO witnesses someone deserting right in front of their eyes, then they need to be shot for it.
In today's terms. Majority of the militaries of the world are voluntary. Except for some that are conscripted. When a country that goes to war with a voluntary force, every men and women signed up for it and should stick with their commitment that they made. There are combat and non-combat roles.