USSR RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Public Domain of Khanatah (elected )

Founder: The Communist State of RedCommunist

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 24th Most Influential: 48th Most Nations: 133rd+24
Lowest Crime Rates: 792nd Largest Governments: 816th Most Advanced Public Transport: 866th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 887th Largest Welfare Programs: 962nd Highest Poor Incomes: 1,017th Largest Black Market: 1,030th Smartest Citizens: 1,048th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,062nd Healthiest Citizens: 1,069th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,119th Most Cultured: 1,168th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,276th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,386th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,415th Nicest Citizens: 1,422nd Highest Average Tax Rates: 1,496th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,502nd Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 1,560th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,606th Most Secular: 1,628th Most Inclusive: 1,700th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,727th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,861st
World Factbook Entry

.: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics :.
The USSR, a region founded on Dec 17, 2002, has long been in the spotlight of the world. Founded on the glorious works of Lenin and Marx, the USSR shall stay strong in its quest for glory. We have a great community, along with our activity, we promise you that you will enjoy your stay in the USSR. We welcome you to our socialist-communist ideal region and hope you become active in the community. Glory to our Soviet Union!
Map of the USSR
USSR Government
Premier of the USSR: The Public Domain of Khanatah
Commissar of Foreign Affairs: The Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya
Commissar of Internal Affairs: The Socialist Federal Republic of Terricon


Embassies: Europe, Germany, Anticapitalist Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, United Socialist Republics, North Africa, India, The Communist Party of NationStates, Union of the World Socialist Republics, Soviet Union, North Korea, Ireland, USSD, Gayism, and A Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.

Tags: Regional Government, Socialist, Anti-Capitalist, Role Player, Industrial, Game Player, Democratic, Communist, Large, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

USSR contains 89 nations, the 133rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Gambling Industry in USSR

The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.

As a region, USSR is ranked 10,958th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
«12. . .89

Regional Happenings

More...

USSR Regional Message Board

26 December 2016 will be 25 years since real USSR falled. That was, is and will always bad for us.

The Holy Empire of Pearl Empire communist socialist capital wrote:26 December 2016 will be 25 years since real USSR falled. That was, is and will always bad for us.

Today on Russia Today (better known under its abbreviation RT) there was an article that said that Putin thinks the USSR wouldn't have collapsed if the Soviet leadership had made more reforms. He said a collapse wasn't needed and that it could have been avoided.

Personally, I think Gorbachev messed up. If only Andropov and Chernenko had lived a little bit longer... or what if Gromyko had become General-Secretary of the CPSU, instead of Gorbachev?

On a more happy note, today I ordered "The history of the communist party of the Soviet Union (Bolsheviks)". I'm sure it will be interesting to read. Has anyone read it?

Hvalfyurden and Pearl Empire communist socialist capital

The Leninist Republic of Soviet Polsol wrote: On a more happy note, today I ordered "The history of the communist party of the Soviet Union (Bolsheviks)". I'm sure it will be interesting to read. Has anyone read it?

I do have a copy actually, it's a fairly good book. There's a Party over here that still prints copies of it, along with a few other classics, and I got a copy from an event they held for an excessively high price.

Soviet Polsol

The Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya wrote:I do have a copy actually, it's a fairly good book. There's a Party over here that still prints copies of it, along with a few other classics, and I got a copy from an event they held for an excessively high price.

Thanks! I bought mine for 25.76, which is a lot compared to the price they sold it for in the USSR (the price of about 1.5 liters of milk). Now I'll just have to wait until it arrives (which can take up to 10 working days).

Unfortunately, we no longer have a Communist Party in the Senate and the House of Representatives in the Netherlands. The party ceased to exist in 1991 when it merged with other parties. We still have the Socialist Party, but they scrapped Marxism-Leninism in 1991 as well.

If anyone wishes for an embassy with our region, just forward a telegram to Exotic Lemon.

We'll be off. Great to get to know all of you!

The Leninist Republic of Soviet Polsol wrote:Today on Russia Today (better known under its abbreviation RT) there was an article that said that Putin thinks the USSR wouldn't have collapsed if the Soviet leadership had made more reforms. He said a collapse wasn't needed and that it could have been avoided.
Personally, I think Gorbachev messed up. If only Andropov and Chernenko had lived a little bit longer... or what if Gromyko had become General-Secretary of the CPSU, instead of Gorbachev?
On a more happy note, today I ordered "The history of the communist party of the Soviet Union (Bolsheviks)". I'm sure it will be interesting to read. Has anyone read it?


On 26 December 2016 we will only talk about how real USSR did before it ceased to exist on positive and negative sides. Mark it on your canedar dates.

Hvalfyurden, Soviet Polsol, and Sollest

The Leninist Republic of Soviet Polsol wrote:Unfortunately, we no longer have a Communist Party in the Senate and the House of Representatives in the Netherlands. The party ceased to exist in 1991 when it merged with other parties. We still have the Socialist Party, but they scrapped Marxism-Leninism in 1991 as well.

Communist Party hasn't been elected to Parliament since 1950 over here. We did have a member in the House of Lords, who inherited the position from his wife's farther until he died in 1992 (If you are unfamiliar with the system, the House of Lords is the upper house, it is completely unelected, and until 1997 all members inherited their positions from their male relatives, and now they are appointed by the government for life every few years or so and only a few who inherited their role are alive. Stupid anti-Democratic system). The old CPGB broke up in 1991, but we still have an array of Communist Parties, the 1000 or so strong Communist Party of Britain being the one I am a member of.

Soviet Polsol and Pearl Empire communist socialist capital

Helloz everyone!

The Confederacy of Segregated Communist States wrote:Helloz everyone!

Welcome to the USSR, comrade!

I've read the ABC of Communism recently. Very interesting book, more a guide of Soviet Communism in practice, rather than purely theoretical. Written between 1919-21, so doesnt quite cover the areas where the USSR failed, but good nonetheless.

Bratislavskaya and Soviet Polsol

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics