WA Delegate: The Republic of Common Reguard (elected 1 year 11 days ago)
Founder: Patriot homeland
Embassies: Democratic Social Union.
USA contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in USA
As a region, USA is ranked 16,157th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Yoshi427 of the region The Commonwealth of New South Wales proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Confederate States of Southeastern America of the region Confederate assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Free Land of Lekonela of the region Land of Absolute Freedom proposed constructing embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Confederacy of EastPrussia of the region UnitedGermanStates proposed constructing embassies.
- 73 days ago: Regional Founder The Protectorate of Patriot Homeland ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: The IndependÍncia of 7 de Setembro of the region Republica Federativa do Brasil proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Green Zombie of Percvania of the region Trainsylvinea proposed constructing embassies.
- 127 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and USA.
- 130 days ago: The Democratic Republic of -colorado- tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 130 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in USA.
USA Regional Message Board
it's good to see you're alive though
yep :P I am always coming back it seems xD
lol its a force of habit for me
ah mine is just to see if anyone has left :P
I won't :) i'll be here 'til i can't type anymore
still typin' xD
:3 I have been busy with Gta V online so :P finally put a job application in 2 while I was at it XD
Well as we all know a zombie plague will hit us so I say we should, lockdown our borders, all put towards a cure, if it isn't working then we start killing. That is what I put forward as a regional plan.
lets do it joe...cure it till we cant cure no mo!
I'll surely live in the USA...
from here on out, 'till my last day...