WA Delegate (non-executive): The Principality of Ahntong (elected 1 year 327 days ago)
Founder: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian
Embassies: Equilism, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Inquisition, Ile de France, The Kodiak Republic, The Graveyard, Dharma, DEN Central Command, SPACE, Lone Wolves United, Renatia, Mustard, Nordreich, Antifa, The Imperial Legion, Right to Life, and 29 others.Grand Central, Democratium, Avalon, Glass Gallows, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Periphery, Empire of Oceania, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Fascist Senate, Sanguine, One big Island, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, Barbaria, Community of Independent Nations, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Nightmare Realms, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, the Rejected Realms, Okatama, Das Imperium, Star Trek, Wintreath, Tychrome, The Darwin Allied Republics, Die Nord Reichweite, The Seventh Bay, The Illuminati, and Glenda Dawson HighSchool.
Construction of embassies with Calakmul has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 12 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Republic of Texas has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 12 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Unknown
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Unknown is ranked 12,107th in the world for Most Average.
|71.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Forest Fire||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone I've loved or hated always seems to leave.”|
|72.||The Empire of Spaceodonia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Prima Deal”|
|73.||The People's Republic of Guy IV||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Resolve, courage and cooperation”|
|74.||The Awe Inspiring Power of Wolfopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing exploded.... Yet....”|
|75.||The Rogue Nation of Barnawle||New York Times Democracy||“Death is nigh”|
|76.||The Heartless Doxy of Eldorado Poe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”|
|77.||The Holy Empire of Yggr||Corporate Police State||“Fury, terror and the all-father”|
|78.||The Crepuscular Conspiracy of Princess Shadow||Corporate Police State||“To banish the Shadow is to destroy the Light”|
|79.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tungala||New York Times Democracy||“ພວກເຮົາຈະອາຫານ”|
|80.||The Empire of Continental Ilands League||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Protect our people, devour our enemies”|
- 16 hours ago: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian updated the World Factbook entry.
- 17 hours ago: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian agreed to construct embassies with The Republic of Texas.
- 17 hours ago: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian agreed to construct embassies with Calakmul.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad of the region Avalon cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unknown.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Bubaburg of the region Calakmul proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lewedward of the region The Republic of Texas proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Kingdom of Hethenland ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 263th Treasury of the region Avalon ordered the closure of its embassy in Unknown.
- 4 days ago: The Alemqedic State of Riyat arrived from Joram and Jehu.
- 7 days ago: The United States of Fudgeadoneo departed this region for United States.
Unknown Regional Message Board
Need to laugh at the random "Perhaps" in the above post that has no representation..
This place is really dead.
Sadly it looks like a good time to move regions.
We're still pretty much enjoying ourselves, though.
Regions in NS tend to die down for long time periods then become extremely active. Just depends on the recruitment rates.
Yeah. We sort of had the swing from 170 to 400 nations and now back to 100...
I try to be active myself and I truly want to be but then there is inactivity for like three days in a row and I lose interest sadly.
Recruitment can be pretty screwy, too. It's a ton easier now that we have the telegram stamps--but the money does add up, and because it's so much easier new nations get spammed with 20 TGs in the first hour or two, and the floor falls out of recruitment rates.
If anyone's got time to spare, one of the places where there's less TG spam is TRR (can't use telegram stamps); I'd love to have a rotation or recruiters working it.
Mistara reporting in. Good to see a few active people.