WA Delegate (non-executive): The Void of Sanguinius the Angel (elected 74 days ago)
Founder: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian
Embassies: Equilism, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Inquisition, Ile de France, The Kodiak Republic, The Graveyard, DEN Central Command, SPACE, Lone Wolves United, Renatia, Mustard, Nordreich, Antifa, The Imperial Legion, Right to Life, Avalon, and 28 others.Glass Gallows, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Periphery, Empire of Oceania, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Fascist Senate, Sanguine, One big Island, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, Barbaria, Community of Independent Nations, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Nightmare Realms, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, the Rejected Realms, Wintreath, Tychrome, The Darwin Allied Republics, Die Nord Reichweite, The Seventh Bay, The Illuminati, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, Calakmul, Parkerican Lands, Prussia Reborn, The Predators, and Eternal Knights.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Unknown
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Unknown is ranked 13,310th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|21.||The Armed Republic of Zaques||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To suffer is to live”|
|22.||The Dominion of Bihein||New York Times Democracy||“Terras Irradient”|
|23.||The Republic of Ravaging Realtor||Democratic Socialists||“Chances are I already have a nation in your region.”|
|24.||The Monarchless Kingdom of Hyvorsia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quondam suus perfectus , suus perfectus”|
|25.||The Earth Alliance station of Babylon 5||New York Times Democracy||“Our last best hope for peace.”|
|26.||The Graveyards of Torchweed||Left-wing Utopia||“♪♪”|
|27.||The Federalist States of Ithilis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A lone knight may achieve what a hundred founder.”|
|28.||The Federation of Saerana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Google and ye shall find”|
|29.||The Incredibly Small Laboratory of Nano Technology||New York Times Democracy||“If you can't see it, it's probably ours.”|
|30.||The Protectorate of Shema||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shema Yisrael”|
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Hector and Achilles departed this region for War Weary.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of The True Organization XIII of the region The World that Never Was proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Borderlands of S C A R ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Well Armed Citizens of Armless Veterans ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of United Sectors of Earth of the region The Truly Holy Roman Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of New born kush of the region Kanada proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Borderlands of The chippy islands ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Angel of Elegance departed this region for The Quiet.
- 14 days ago: The Angel of Curiosity departed this region for The Quiet.
Unknown Regional Message Board
Well you can, very little but only things that are included with Executive Powers from the Founder :P
Wonder if there will be more than just delegates having regional controls one day..
*Makes a mental note to eliminate Isabella in the near future to prevent mutiny*
It is so nice to see the chat flourish once again even though they are random.
Good thing some Isabellas are so small they can hide anywhere..
Happy Universal Children's Day from Right to Life!
Carpet Bombing can help remove some of your hiding places quickly :3
So... Someone decided I'm no longer a superpower. I protest.
Working on taking more and more <3
"It is, even in international politics, rather a novel procedure to partition an ally on behalf of another ally, and without even consulting the victim." ~ Wladyslaw Banaczyk