WA Delegate (non-executive): The Void of Sanguinius the Angel (elected 199 days ago)
Founder: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian
Embassies: Equilism, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Inquisition, Ile de France, The Kodiak Republic, The Graveyard, DEN Central Command, SPACE, Lone Wolves United, Renatia, Nordreich, Antifa, The Imperial Legion, Right to Life, Avalon, Glass Gallows, and 25 others.The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Empire of Oceania, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Fascist Senate, Sanguine, One big Island, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, Barbaria, Community of Independent Nations, The Nightmare Realms, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, the Rejected Realms, The Darwin Allied Republics, Die Nord Reichweite, The Seventh Bay, The Illuminati, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, Prussia Reborn, Eternal Knights, War Weary, Mapperdonia, Dharma, Illuminati, and Judean League.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Unknown
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Unknown is ranked 2,443rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Merciless Crimson Terror of Klaus Devestatorie||Capitalist Paradise||“Hope is gone.”|
|2.||The Conglomerate of United sovereign republic of blueasia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Peace through superior firepower.”|
|3.||The Shiny Hoarders of Isabella Hime||Iron Fist Consumerists||“☩ Can I eat you? ☩”|
|4.||The Empire of Continental Ilands League||Left-Leaning College State||“Howl against the circular moon that is Infinite Wisdom”|
|5.||The Union of Mistara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“As Long as Our Duchy is Grand, There is Peace”|
|6.||The Fallout Wastelands of Nuclear Industries||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Square your shoulders for the task ahead”|
|7.||The Combined Power of Transnational Corporations||Compulsory Consumerist State||“There is no wrong way to make money.”|
|8.||The Angelus Cruentus Cruorum of Joshuahood||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Complexo Cruor!”|
|9.||The Socialist Republic of Kaejotian Empire||Democratic Socialists||“We Are Warfare At It's Finest”|
|10.||The Void of Sanguinius the Angel||Father Knows Best State||“By the Blood Of Sanguinius and the Emperor!”|
- 19 hours ago: The Fiery and Endless Wastelands of Optiplex 790 departed this region for The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 19 hours ago: The Fiery and Endless Wastelands of Optiplex 790 arrived from Werewolves of the Flame.
- 4 days ago: The Disputed Territories of PhoenixBot of the region The Land of Phoenix proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Federation of North Altador of the region The Federation of Altador proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Catachresis ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Reformed Republic of Hiyadon departed this region for Ubon.
- 8 days ago: The Reformed Republic of Hiyadon arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Monarchless Kingdom of Hyvorsia arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Amazing Land of Abust1 of the region The place for awesome nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Dictatorship of Alvinlanderino arrived from The Pacific.
Unknown Regional Message Board
oh! I found a region called The Moon! But.. we can't invade it and blow up Nazis there.. They have a crazy girl that already scared them all away..
Can we open an embassy there?
I am all for the opening of embassies, if they are for our cause of imperial domination!
On behalf of which region do you wish to open embassies?
How do WA regional endorsements work?
Sorry, I misread; WA endorsements in general*
You join the WA, and then you can endorse other WA nations by going on their nation's page and hitting a button at the bottom of it.
And doing so will help elect the nation with the most endorsements to the position of World Assembly Delegate. The Delegate then has the responsibility of voting in the General Assembly and Security Council in favor of their region's views.
At present I am honored to be Unknown's Delegate.