WA Delegate (non-executive): The Void of Sanguinius the Angel (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian
Embassies: Equilism, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Inquisition, Ile de France, The Kodiak Republic, The Graveyard, Dharma, DEN Central Command, SPACE, Lone Wolves United, Renatia, Mustard, Nordreich, Antifa, The Imperial Legion, Right to Life, and 29 others.Grand Central, Avalon, Glass Gallows, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Periphery, Empire of Oceania, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Fascist Senate, Sanguine, One big Island, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, Barbaria, Community of Independent Nations, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Nightmare Realms, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, the Rejected Realms, Das Imperium, Star Trek, Wintreath, Tychrome, The Darwin Allied Republics, Die Nord Reichweite, The Seventh Bay, The Illuminati, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, Calakmul, and New Okatama.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Unknown
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Unknown is ranked 3,488th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Incredibly Small Laboratory of Nano Technology||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“If you can't see it, it's probably ours.”|
|2.||The Empire of Continental Ilands League||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Protect our people, devour our enemies”|
|3.||The Republic of Kaejotian Empire||Democratic Socialists||“We Are Warfare At It's Finest”|
|4.||The Angelus Cruentus Cruorum of Joshuahood||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Complexo Cruor!”|
|5.||The Celestial Empire of Mayane||Democratic Socialists||“Achieving the Impossible”|
|6.||The Community of Brownie Bear||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Brown be with you”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Kregegia||Authoritarian Democracy||“The Strong and the Weak are One”|
|8.||The Fallout Wastelands of Nuclear Industries||New York Times Democracy||“Square your shoulders for the task ahead”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Zaques||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To suffer is to live”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Just About Anything||New York Times Democracy||“There's a hole in the sky through which things can fly”|
- 21 hours ago: The Shiny Hoarders of Isabella Hime arrived from The Skeleton Army.
- 21 hours ago: The Shiny Hoarders of Isabella Hime departed this region for The Skeleton Army.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Okatama and Unknown.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Republic of ILIKEPIE ceased to exist.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Shiny Hoarders of Isabella Hime arrived from The Skeleton Army.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Enduvas of the region Okatama ordered the closure of its embassy in Unknown.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar of the region Community of Independent Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unknown.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Vandoosa Zweiundfunfzig of the region Community of Independent Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Unknown.
- 5 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Democratium and Unknown.
Unknown Regional Message Board
Oh hey! I can post here from Iwaku!
*Glares at Isabella* Keep your hands off of my shinies!
I still enjoy looking back and noting how fun raiding was. I do hope to see an increase in enlistment and activity.
8. The Crepuscular Conspiracy of Princess Shadow Corporate Police State �To banish the Shadow is to destroy the Light�
Oh yea! Megumi is here!
Recruiting is the devil though! I never have been that great at it. I once logged like 500 recruitment telegrams in one day. Was horrid.
I once mass recruited to the entire world.. the pile of hate mail was large enough to fuel many large cities!
The entire world? How did that happen?
Last October they allowed recruitment in GCRs and made lots of tags you can use with TG stamps.. I wanted to be the first to use the tag:all feature.. so far only two nations have ever used it.. It cost me 117USD to pull it off.. but it was worth it to make history!
Oh my. Did the recruitment pay off?