WA Delegate: The Cardinal Prime Minister of All Good People (elected 2 days 21 hours ago)
Embassies: the Pacific, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Lazarus, Balder, the Rejected Realms, Osiris, Equilism, One big Island, Skyrim, Region Inc, NationStates, The New Meritocracy, Monkey Island, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, The Allied Republics, and 25 others.Asgard, Ulthar, The Cuckoos Egg, The Moon, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Philosophy 115, California, The Worst Region Known in NS, Mordor, Hippy Haven, Kantrias, Antarctic Oasis, The Skeleton Army, Mirkwood, Albion, Unknown, Mazeria, House of Five Leaves, Pacific Empire, Madrigal, The Taldrenite Haven, The Land of Kings and Emperors, New Warsaw Pact, Warzone Airspace, and Lone Wolves United.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in the West Pacific
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, the West Pacific is ranked 8,164th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 1 minute ago: The Principality of Sheefield departed this region for The great region of alexander states.
- 4 minutes ago: The Principality of Sheefield was founded.
- 81 minutes ago: The West Pacific Tart of Glenda Slagg of the region The Slagg Heap proposed constructing embassies.
- 84 minutes ago: The West Pacific Tart of Glenda Slagg departed this region for The Slagg Heap.
- 91 minutes ago: The Theocracy of Jasichris14 was founded.
- 107 minutes ago: The Republic of Selusia was founded.
- 117 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Aarchiael arrived from The New Inquisition.
- 2 hours ago: The Empire of Of the Dji Nation arrived from Nabranoo.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Niggahsstink ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Selesia was founded.
The West Pacific Regional Message Board
* puts up coffee *
*Leaves a bottle of Rum on the side* ;)
*munches on a Rum Chocolate chunk cookie*
*Brings out key lime pie*
*pretends to be conscious*
Hello sweeties, Glenda here reporting on the celeb status of our Guardians.
I see Eli's wearing plaid - again. Who designs your clothes daahling - Richard Branson?
And Dark, careful with all those chocolates. You know what they say about where they go. You don't want to end up like the current Delegate, Mr Pear Shaped.
BBD is doing fine by the way. He's not undergoing any form of rehabilitation, he's just chilling out in The Slagg Heap, practicing his clay penguin shooting.
Catch you later daahlings.
Hi BBD! I wondered where you'd got to. I once knew a Glenda, however she was more of a one 'g' rather than a two!
*Sits down with a piece of Key lime pie to watch the latest celeb status report*