WA Delegate: The Chocolate Loving Paradise of Darkesia (elected 20 days ago)
Embassies: the Pacific, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Lazarus, Balder, the Rejected Realms, Equilism, One big Island, Skyrim, Region Inc, NationStates, The New Meritocracy, Monkey Island, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, The Allied Republics, Asgard, and 23 others.The Cuckoos Egg, The Moon, The Commonwealth of Crowns, California, The Worst Region Known in NS, Mordor, Hippy Haven, Kantrias, Antarctic Oasis, Mirkwood, Albion, Unknown, Mazeria, House of Five Leaves, Pacific Empire, Madrigal, The Taldrenite Haven, The Land of Kings and Emperors, New Warsaw Pact, Warzone Airspace, Lone Wolves United, The Association of Imperialism, and Ile de France.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in the West Pacific
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, the West Pacific is ranked 9,707th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 6 minutes ago: The Sultanate of Tiralia was founded.
- 7 minutes ago: The Grand Duchy of Seranea departed this region for The Universal Allegiance.
- 12 minutes ago: The Republic of Say B Land was founded.
- 12 minutes ago: The Empire of Sulfer Land departed this region for Imperium of the Wolf.
- 17 minutes ago: The Republic of Willie Rosen was founded.
- 17 minutes ago: The Allied States of SixT4 departed this region for The Grand M8 Pact.
- 22 minutes ago: The Republic of Derm-Nation departed this region for A1 Kingdom.
- 22 minutes ago: The Allied States of SixT4 was founded.
- 25 minutes ago: The United Socialist States of Bananas Coco Apple departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 35 minutes ago: The Republic of Averageness Empire was founded.
The West Pacific Regional Message Board
What will happen when there's zombie apocalypse? Will it decrease your nation's population? I just want to know because I'm new on NationStates. Thanks!
The Zombie attack is a mini event that Max gives us once in a while. We LOVE them. They are so much fun! I don't remember if the population losses were permanent or not.
The zombie apocalypse in the issues does not effect population growth, if I recall correctly.
Well I think it would be very exciting, as it would be my first time to encounter zombie apocalypse here on NS. Thanks for the info delegate!
*gives a pack of cadbury to Darkesia*
Nice flag, Jyzeria!
yes another zombie apocalypse we going to have fun
Just don't get mad if we have to kill you,lol.
Also, if you have any puppets, they may get infected as well if you don't defend against epoxy clips.
Zombies, you say? They're so unhygienic I cannot tell you - The Mayor's Table, fingerprints everywhere! And I cannot tell you what they did to the Mayor's Mace! *Shudders*
I hate the fingerprints with the fingers still in them....... yuck