The South Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The South Pacific Delegate of Kringalia (elected 133 days ago)

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the South Pacific! We are the oldest democracy in NationStates and the region where the party never ends!


LinkRegional Forum | LinkCitizenship Applications | LinkLampshade Bar and Grill | LinkTreasure Island


No Embassy Requests - No RMB Advertising - Endorsement Cap: 150


Embassies: The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the Pacific, Osiris, Balder, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, Europeia, Spiritus, Free South Pacific, Lone Wolves United, Kennan, and Albion.

Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Feeder, Independent, Featured, Founderless, Gargantuan, and Regional Government.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The South Pacific contains 3,504 nations, the 3rd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in the South Pacific

World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.

As a region, the South Pacific is ranked 4,153rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Empire of Badger WindInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Release the crazed robot squid with laser eyes!”
12.The Republic of NotbotswanaWA MemberLiberal Democratic Socialists“I Can't Believe It's Notbotswana!”
13.The Dracocracy of TheorinWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.”
14.The Imperium of AechorWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Art thou enraged, sir?”
15.The B00bs of Pamela And HepatitisNew York Times Democracy“H to me, H to you, H for all, let's die with smile!”
16.The Serene Democracy of Bear Connors ParadisoWA MemberCapitalist Paradise“What is love? Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.”
17.The Dominion of QuietDadWA MemberNew York Times Democracy“Yo”
18.The Federation of AtlanticTradeUnionWA MemberNew York Times Democracy“C'est la vie”
19.The Republic of GutiskandjaDemocratic Socialists“Sweritha, Freihals, Thiuda, Garaihtei, Thiudangardi”
20.The Eternal Empire of AtamisWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Empire. For the Emperor.”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  . . . 348  349  »

Regional Poll • Who should be the Resident Philosoraptor?

The South Pacific Delegate of Kringalia wrote:Go here to see more about the Lampshade Cabinet: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=288386

Voting opened 2 days 19 hours ago and will close in 4 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “Who should be the Head Wizard of the South Pacific?”“Who should be the Bearer of the Sonic Screwdriver?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The South Pacific Regional Message Board

The Republic of Haddocke wrote:Wait. Sneaky, sneaky.

Join the SPSF and participate in defending regions being raided or even invading regions. Come to the chat room #SPSF Thursday night for a demo of how it all works and even participate. The Easiest way to get there is click on http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.esper.net/#spsf .Anyone else feel free to join!

Do the SPSF ever grief or engage in purposeful community destruction, excluding raiders? And in additon, would you say that the SPSF defend or invade more often?

The Fiefdom of TSP Llamas wrote:Do the SPSF ever grief or engage in purposeful community destruction

No it doesn't. I'll let QD answer the second question.

Why are all new nations randomly located in parts of the Pacific? Why not the Atlantic or somewhere else? I don't get it...

Because The Pacifics are GCR's(Game Created Regions) or "Feeder" regions which, if I had to guess, was partly intentional of their creation. When Nation States was created, they obviously needed places for everyone to start. Thus, The Pacifics came to be. After that, everyone was welcome to branch out with new regions which resulted in the numerous regions we have today. I would also surmise that it is a safety issue. It wouldn't exactly be a good experience to start out in some random region and you get ejected and/or banned on the spot for some reason.

Curly:"Hey Moe, were a hot item!"

Larry:"Because we got 59th most popular tourist destination in the SP today?"

Curly:"Why, cointnee not! Its because we keep getting chased by the cops! They must like us, rite Moe?!?"

Moe:"C'mere........."

Curly:"Moe, don't....!"

SLAP!!

Hey Curly, who would want to visit you just to see you being slapped around? Perhaps if you'd shuffle more, there'd be a reason.

Originally new nations were only created in the Pacific. When Max saw that wasn't enough, due to the large amount of nations being created, he created the other Pacifics (or, in the case of the East, gave it Feeder status, since it already existed).

The Cybernetic Brain of The Agnostic Collective wrote:Because The Pacifics are GCR's(Game Created Regions) or "Feeder" regions

Keep in mind that Feeders are not the only kind of Game Created Regions. There are Sinkers and Warzones.

The South Pacific Delegate of Kringalia wrote:Keep in mind that Feeders are not the only kind of Game Created Regions. There are Sinkers and Warzones.

I like the WZ's quite a bit, in fact. They tend to be filled with nice people. I have Citizenship in 3, currently, and I have an evil plot involving them. MUAHAHAHAHA! <.<

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics