WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United States of Kaspinia
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Sanctus Islands
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Sanctus Islands is ranked 12,862nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Eskation ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Kaspinia lost WA Delegate status.
- : Mallisia ceased to exist.
- : Lishima ceased to exist.
- : The Theocracy of Chefactastyan arrived from The Pacific.
- : Pilumenia ceased to exist.
- : Mivon ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Chrystallia arrived from Nova crystallia.
- : The RMB Spammers Will Be Ejected of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lishima arrived from Osiris.
The Sanctus Islands Regional Message Board
The United States of Kaspinia for World Assembly delegate:
Dear nations of The Sanctus Islands. I, Kasper Langer, leader of the great nation of Kaspinia write to request your vote as WA delegate for the region. We're a young region and my influence and experience can help the nations within the region to prosper and grow under my supervision. You want to become great, grand and to rule your people with growth and vigor supporting your grand task? For this, you need to join the World Assembly and subsequently appoint me as your voted delegate and I will use all my influence of my nation to trickle down and benefit you and your nation. With me as your delegate, not only will your nations grow faster, gain better competitive chances in various industrial and economic sections but also assure a better, brighter future for you, the leader. Wish to oppress every taxation cent from your citizens? With my authority as WA delegate, this, too, will become an easier task to execute as I will defend your autonomy in every WA inquiry presented. Benevolent ruler or cruel iron fist - whichever path you choose, I will help protect your autonomous rights to execute your own paths.
- Kasper Langer,
President of the United States of Kaspinia.