WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federation of Republic of Wales and Scotland (elected 64 days ago)
Founder: The Kingdom of Lagrangian
Embassies: World Alliance, Commonwealth of Free Nations, The Commonwealth of Kings, the Rejected Realms, Sunalaya, Kennan, The Alternate History Hub, Confederacy of Allied States, Genuan Rebirth, and The Kingdom of Great Britain.
The embassy with The Kingdom of Great Britain is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 18 hours.
Tags: Enormous, Anti-Fascist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Map, Modern Tech, Conservative, Liberal, and 11 others.Libertarian, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, Social, Casual, Free Trade, Future Tech, Role Player, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Royal Alliance
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Royal Alliance is ranked 13th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Federation of Republic of Wales and Scotland||New York Times Democracy||“Peace, Unity, Multiplicity”|
|2.||The Holy Imperial Empire of The Confederation of Northern Germany||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Fatherland!”|
|3.||The Republic of Le Rochelle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Faith is my shield, God is my sword ”|
|4.||The The Very Late City States of Talvezout||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I don't know how I became leader either.”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Paseo||Left-Leaning College State||“'If you want peace get ready for war'-Marie Le Pae”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Egyptian socialist republic||Father Knows Best State||“Life health well being ”|
|7.||The Chaos Dimension of Rabidragonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You can rent this publicitary space for just $5 a week!”|
|8.||The Imperial CUN Domain of The Ebony Republic||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Salubris est oboedire et securitas dissensus mortem”|
|9.||The Empire of New Hirizionburg||Father Knows Best State||“A man who does not work does not eat”|
|10.||The Federal Monarchy of Mitchland Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Federal Democracy meets Royalty.”|
- 5 hours ago: Graeleon ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian withdrew a request for regional embassies with The New Commonwealth Society.
- 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian canceled the region's Welcome Telegram.
- 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian proposed constructing embassies with The New Commonwealth Society.
- 10 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Great ireland and north scotland arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian rejected United Nations of WMAA's request for regional embassies.
- 13 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of North-west Bezelington arrived from Balder.
- 22 hours ago: The Community of Robin Federation departed this region for Your Face.
- 23 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
The Royal Alliance Regional Message Board
Paixpettan elites chasing G.H.O.S.T. and Consortium.
The van swerves, a white can marked as a painting company driving past quickly, taking an exit as soon as possible. The RPG barely misses the engaged van, but it slams into a guardrail, flipping over multiple times before scraping to a stop on the road, smoking.
Well but then the map would get much more less interesting.
Wait, the van turned off or the rpg?
SRF CUN soldiers appear and load up their guns with MS-3
Van of cans.
The van avoided the RPG but slammed into a guardrail, and is now skidded on its roof to the middle of the road, smoking.
SRF CUN soldiers shoot a warning shot of MS-III into the air warning Paixpett Elites