The Rejected Realms RMB

WA Delegate: The Musician of Libetarian Republics (elected )

BoardPollActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 10th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 118th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Rejected Realms: NationStates' only ejection-free zone!

Please endorse the Delegate, Libetarian Republics and the Vice Delegate, Zyonn



LinkVisit the Rejected Realms' official forums, or check out these useful dispatches:


Regional News:

+ Congratulations to The Rejected Realms Issue Committee for contributing 3 Issues to the site!

+ Every week, a citizen will be featured and have the abilities to make polls for the entire region. LinkApply for citizenship to become eligible.

+ The Rejected Realms Army (RRA) is looking for proud Rejects to serve the region. Check this dispatch to learn more or telegram Frattastan II or Guy



  1. 23

    Life of a Wizard!

    BulletinNews by Charles nelson reilly . 1,549 reads.

Embassies: Lazarus, The FRA, the South Pacific, Taijitu, Wintreath, Capitalist Paradise, Mordor, Renegade Islands Alliance, International Northwestern Union, The Independent Order, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Osiris, The New Commonwealth Society, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder, and 50 others.the West Pacific, 10000 Islands, Atlantis, The Cuckoos Egg, Equilism, Gay, Global Right Alliance, Lone Wolves United, The Moon, Nasicournia, Nederland, One big Island, The Skeleton Army, Spiritus, United Kingdom, Unknown, The Well, Warzone Europe, The Republic Nations, Right to Life, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Illuminati, Eos, Hell, Australia, Hippy Haven, Europe, Yggdrasil, Warzone Africa, Texas, Philosophy 115, Equinox, belgium, Audaxia, Vvardenfell, Space Sector RPRA, Canada, Sirius3108, Anarchy, Singapore, The Allied States, Terrene, International Democratic Union, India, Portugal, Westphalia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Asia, and Warzone Australia.

Tags: Defender, Offsite Forums, Gargantuan, Sinker, Game Player, Founderless, Regional Government, World Assembly, Security Council, and Democratic.

Regional Power: Very High

The Rejected Realms contains 2,776 nations, the 10th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in the Rejected Realms

The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.

As a region, the Rejected Realms is ranked 7,315th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1,341.The Armed Republic of MerenorwayFather Knows Best State“Blood for the nation”
1,342.The United Kingdom of Cupcake CinderellaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Mostly Harmless”
1,343.The Dictatorship of Waza wazuCorrupt Dictatorship“Magic is in the air ”
1,344.The Colony of KOK StorageCorporate Police State“Kok”
1,345.The Republic of Private DetectiveInoffensive Centrist Democracy“I know everything”
1,346.The Protectorate of North Pacific Spy Agent 30Conservative Democracy“Mostly Harmless”
1,347.The Empire of PreOrdained MightMoralistic Democracy“It's all written in the stars”
1,348.The Theocracy of Scieca IlgopjaeIron Fist Consumerists“Mostly Harmless”
1,349.The Dictatorship of Free MarafelordInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Rogue Nation”
1,350.The Protectorate of RLA Outpost XXVIIFather Knows Best State“Peace through persecution.”
«12. . .132133134135136137138. . .277278»

Regional Poll • Who Won the First 2016 U.S. Presidential Debate

Poll called by The Musician of Libetarian Republics

Voting opened 1 day 12 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Favorite opposition/minority leader?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board

The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob wrote:Random thought: How is the "Influence" attribute determined?
Mine seems to just gradually go up over time... very slowly... but with occasional pauses in the past that I presume correspond to times when I wasn't handling issues in a timely manner. So is it measured in issues dealt with... or are there other influences?

Okay. TLDR: Influence is earned through WA endorsements and just existing, issues don't matter for it. If you are out of the region you lose it, and if you don't login for a week you stop gaining it.

Long version:

TRR is a GCR - which is different from the normal non-GCR. Basically, in a normal region, influence grows at (1+numberOfWAEndos) as long as the nation has been active within the last week. It only decreases when the nation is out of the region (including CTE's), or uses it through regional controls. GCRs have influence caps - which basically mean you only keep 6 months worth of influence at one time. If you don't login for two weeks, you will have less influence when you come back instead. Because you aren't a WA, you'll be able to keep gaining influence for over 5.5 years until you reach the cap.

If you have less than 10 endos, the admins decided to be nice and let the influence go up to the 6 month cap for a 10 endo nation rather than have it expiring and a non-WA nation/few endo nation not being able to amass much influence in a GCR. The cap is 4015 influence - and you're on 1712 atm. - so over 3 years before the cap impacts your nation. Of course, if you join the WA your influence goes up much faster. With one endorsement, you double the rate of influence, and so on, so join the WA, and get endorsing people - they'll return your endorsements generally and you'll skyrocket up the influence rankings.

LPLTUKM

The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob wrote:I already have five.
I had six, but I ate one to see if it had a flavour.
Speaking of which, could I interest you in the purchase of some Ice-Cream Cannons?
Yes, both cannons which fire ice-cream and functional cannons made of ice-cream. In all the flavours. All of them.

Potato cannon

It's also 100% irrelevant to the Rejected Realms (and the Warzones). Its only purpose is to regulate ejections, bans, and regional passwording: none of the three are possible in the RR.

The Uncivilized and Vile Manners of Frattastan II wrote:It's also 100% irrelevant to the Rejected Realms (and the Warzones). Its only purpose is to regulate ejections, bans, and regional passwording: none of the three are possible in the RR.


But if you get lots of influence you still get a cool badge on your nation..

Point Blob and Dr Yehudi

The Fiefdom of North Pacific Spy wrote:Okay. TLDR: Influence is earned through WA endorsements and just existing, issues don't matter for it. If you are out of the region you lose it, and if you don't login for a week you stop gaining it.
Long version:

TRR is a GCR - which is different from the normal non-GCR. Basically, in a normal region, influence grows at (1+numberOfWAEndos) as long as the nation has been active within the last week. It only decreases when the nation is out of the region (including CTE's), or uses it through regional controls. GCRs have influence caps - which basically mean you only keep 6 months worth of influence at one time. If you don't login for two weeks, you will have less influence when you come back instead. Because you aren't a WA, you'll be able to keep gaining influence for over 5.5 years until you reach the cap.
If you have less than 10 endos, the admins decided to be nice and let the influence go up to the 6 month cap for a 10 endo nation rather than have it expiring and a non-WA nation/few endo nation not being able to amass much influence in a GCR. The cap is 4015 influence - and you're on 1712 atm. - so over 3 years before the cap impacts your nation. Of course, if you join the WA your influence goes up much faster. With one endorsement, you double the rate of influence, and so on, so join the WA, and get endorsing people - they'll return your endorsements generally and you'll skyrocket up the influence rankings.

I sort of see. I guess.

I only paid attention because somehow I've ended up in the top 10% globally for Influence despite never having been part of the WA (why would anyone even want to be?).
That and I've been challenging a lot of other nations since yesterday, and somehow I end up winning on Influence checks a lot.

I guess because my nation is basically ancient... Heck, it was a long time before I even joined the Rejected Realms, and I've been here longer than most too (though that isn't saying much with our turnover).

The Uncivilized and Vile Manners of Frattastan II wrote:It's also 100% irrelevant to the Rejected Realms (and the Warzones). Its only purpose is to regulate ejections, bans, and regional passwording: none of the three are possible in the RR.

Not 100% irrelevant to challenges. =p

The Commonwealth of Helmountian New Republic wrote:Potato cannon

I got that out of my system when I was a kid.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Original-Potato-Cannon/

I remember potato gun! Personally I made mine from PVC pipe. Got some good distance with it. :D

Point Blob

What really doesn't make any sense is when tons of industry rises but both economic output and income of the rich lowers.

The Super PAC Super Fun Pack of The Church of Satan wrote:I remember potato gun! Personally I made mine from PVC pipe. Got some good distance with it. :D

They're fun for that sort of thing.
But you can get even more interesting results if you use other things besides just potatoes... The Pepsi Mortar was particularly amusing... but prone to misfire.

Also reminds me of when I figured out how to overclock my spud-gun. Not sure why I call it that... but it was no fun merely shooting people with soft potato cores... so I figured out a compacted triple load of potato-apple-potato made for a shot that fired further, faster, and actually hurt whoever I shot it at.

And don't get me started on the things I loaded into water pistols...

Upgrading toy weaponry was a bit of a hobby of mine for a while when I was tres young.

The region is like a mental asylum. And you are lunatics. Weird people with weird ideas. Can you all behave like normal guys?

The Dictatorship of Waza wazu wrote:The region is like a mental asylum. And you are lunatics. Weird people with weird ideas. Can you all behave like normal guys?

Umm....'normal' is a relative term.

Thinking outside the box is what promotes growth/new ideas.

Such as freezing those potato cores before firing them

Not that I advocate physically harming people by assaulting them with a firearm.

>_>

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics