WA Delegate: The UNIBOSS of Unibot III (elected 103 days ago)
Embassies: Lazarus, The FRA, Mordor, Renegade Islands Alliance, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, the Pacific, the South Pacific, Balder, the West Pacific, 10000 Islands, Atlantis, belgium, The Cuckoos Egg, Equilism, Gay, and 17 others.Global Right Alliance, Lone Wolves United, The Moon, Nasicournia, Nederland, One big Island, The Skeleton Army, Spiritus, Taijitu, United Kingdom, Unknown, The Well, Wintreath, Warzone Europe, Warzone Sandbox, Warzone Asia, and Osiris.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in the Rejected Realms
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, the Rejected Realms is ranked 6,637th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1341.||The Retired Francoist of New Kervoskia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Now 50% more endorsements!”|
|1342.||The Pirate Band of The Jolly Rogers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Into Hell We Shall Dive”|
|1343.||The Fiefdom of Rhinosaurus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ROAR!”|
|1344.||The Holy Empire of Sucklonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Suck thineself”|
|1345.||The Republic of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Surgeons and Scalpels ”|
|1346.||The Galactic Republic of Damien Vesper||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force Be With You”|
|1347.||The Nomadic Peoples of Gral||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ecce gratum”|
|1348.||The Empire of Nessie||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Distrust and caution are the parents of security.”|
|1349.||The Protectorate of Al Khalifah||Anarchy||“발해의 승리에 과 대한 세상의 악화”|
|1350.||The Protectorate of Albuquerque||Capitalist Paradise||“발해의 승리에 과 대한 세상의 악화”|
Regional Poll • If you had a machine that could travel anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close in 18 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Favorite Robin Williams Film?”
- 11 minutes ago: The Democratic States of South Oaklands arrived from Kotturheim.
- 11 minutes ago: The Republic of Millfields arrived from Y Rhanbarth.
- 41 minutes ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tree-Huggers departed this region for Australia.
- 56 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Landjerry departed this region for The Coalition of Governments.
- 92 minutes ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Gral departed this region for The Coalition of Governments.
- 103 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of New Crusadaria departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
- 108 minutes ago: The Democratic States of EE embassador for New Atlantic arrived from A Liberal Haven.
- 119 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Adraedon arrived from The Commonwealth States.
- 2 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Vennskap arrived from The Commonwealth States.
- 2 hours ago: The United Socialists of Jeeber arrived from The Commonwealth States.
The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board
at least it's socially acceptable for them to wear such things unless it's cold.
*posts for no apparent reason*
Have any of you ever thought of your life as a ball of clay, with all the different people around you trying to sculpt it into something different?
The Eternal Knights have been disbanded and it seems that I am now in purgatory. Father, why have you forsaken me?
Well I guess I'll be in here for a while
YOU again... Why are you everywhere!?
Hey question? Is the Rejected Realms Army an active defender army? I might join it in the far future for some experience on this R&D stuff
Although i'm kind of stubborn so i would be more of a sculptor than sculptee
Well, as someone that's been taking ceramics courses long enough that I could accidentally minor in it, no.
Sculpting clay is hella difficult, man.
Being thrown while spinning on a wheel and having water constantly splashed on you before baking in 2600 degree temperatures, though?