WA Delegate: The Bunny Emperor of Krulltopia (elected 5 years 159 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in the Pacific
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, the Pacific is ranked 6,454th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 1 minute ago: The Kingdom of Vykeer Island was founded.
- 14 minutes ago: The Matriarchy of Malgorzala was founded.
- 16 minutes ago: The Republic of Qendere departed this region for Ashenvale.
- 18 minutes ago: The Republic of Qendere was founded.
- 21 minutes ago: The Federation of Jaxton was founded.
- 25 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of Santa Barbara Cartel departed this region for Wintreath.
- 30 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of Scurrillia was founded.
- 37 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of Santa Clara Cartel departed this region for Wintreath.
- 37 minutes ago: The Empire of Squirty Wirt departed this region for The Sith Bros.
- 38 minutes ago: The Empire of Squirty Wirt was founded.
The Pacific Regional Message Board
HA my nation could do both with one person and save the world cuz Mr. Dixon is here, and so is a scientist with a killer mullet, and also Steve
I am kind of new, and I must have played at most 4-5 months, so I am not exactly sure how the zombie invasion works. From what I know, you can treat it kind of like and issue: selecting a response to deal with it.
Even thought I don't know much, I am volunteering, for as much as it is worth. I am at +1 GMT. If it begins at the mayor update, when it will be 6 AM for me, I can possibly begin responding an hour after the event, at around 7. If not, then the latest response from me will be around 8. At most, I will delay the response by 2 hours.
And if it begins in the minor update, which I doubt, then I will be able to respond immediately.
I hope it helps!
does anyone older have any advice for us new guys?
Let's see, my country has compulsory military service and military training is the countrywide physical education curriculum from grades 7-12, so they're well trained and battle-ready. My nation's exotic and unique breed of peafowl are also a vital part of the military. Also, Education and Healthcare are two of the highest spent on my nation's budget. So maybe my nation could do both.
Well, at least its not an alien invasion. I don't think most of our nations are advanced enough yet to survive. Zombies are more frightening--and fit the holiday--but aliens would murder us.
I am in a bit of limbo in here. I have a massive massive army and in the same time i am top 1% in the pacific for scientific advancement. So should i go for cure or?
Krul when i am here i will try to coordinate but due to work and other issues that are present this year i have no idea how active i can be.
Overdosed crackheads is ranked 9th in the Pacific and 582nd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry, scoring 338 on the Gilded Widget Scale.
Does Weaponization affect anything regarding the zombie apocolaypse? I have a VERY heavily armed society (81 guns per person), so does that lower the infection rate of my nation? Or does it do absolutely nothing at all?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think in-game stats affect how the apocalypse will play out in your nation.
Twice I built space lasers so zombies gonna get death starred