WA Delegate: The Bunny Emperor of Krulltopia (elected 5 years 126 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in the Pacific
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, the Pacific is ranked 6,396th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 1 minute ago: The Rogue Nation of Aszfaulk was founded.
- 2 minutes ago: The Allied States of Risha departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 6 minutes ago: The Empire of Irtoovia departed this region for The Royal Alliance.
- 10 minutes ago: The Allied States of Risha was founded.
- 12 minutes ago: The Empire of The Dawn of the Bun was founded.
- 13 minutes ago: The Kingdom of AttackDrone2 was founded.
- 19 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Kannos was founded.
- 31 minutes ago: The Commonwealth of TinosNation was founded.
- 31 minutes ago: The Empire of Greenwoodlandia was founded.
- 34 minutes ago: The Republic of Labudeee was founded.
The Pacific Regional Message Board
Overdosed crackheads is ranked 1,016th in the Pacific and 35,195th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, scoring 116 on the Inverse Marx-Engels Emancipation Scale.
Aloha Snackbar to you!
Cody55 is ranked 14th in the Pacific and 582nd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates, scoring 27 on the Inverse Hayek Index.
Are you all ok
Iím here to kick @** and chew bubblegum and Iím all out of bubblegum.
Valerion is ranked 62nd in the Pacific and 4,315th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates, scoring 17 on the Inverse Hayek Index.
You are stumped