The Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The Bunny Emperor of Krulltopia (elected 5 years 338 days ago)

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Pacific, home of the New Pacific Order! Founded by Francos Spain.

Join the community and help move Pacifica forward.

Helpful links: LinkRegional Forum | LinkCharter and Civil Code | LinkApply for Citizenship | LinkThe Pacific Map
IRC Channel: irc.esper.net: #the_pacific
Remember!

  • JOIN THE WA and endorse Emperor Krulltopia, Senator Aleisyr, and Regent Feux

  • Endorsement limit is 10

  • Please do not canvass the delegate regarding WA proposals and resolutions.

  • All RMB recruiters will be banned on sight

  • Embassies are reserved for Feeders, Sinkers, Allies and Provinces. All others will be ignored.

For forum consulates, a minimum population of 75 is required.


Embassies: Lazarus, the West Pacific, Balder, NationStates, Europe, Equilism, The great land of the moon, and Mordor.

The embassy with Equilism is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 19 hours.

Tags: Offsite Forums, Role Player, Founderless, Feeder, Gargantuan, Regional Government, and Game Player.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The Pacific contains 6,125 nations, the 3rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Avoided in the Pacific

Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.

As a region, the Pacific is ranked 11,540th in the world for Most Avoided.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
21.The Rogue Nation of Triple RainbowCompulsory Consumerist State“Stays crunchy, even in milk!”
22.The Aleisyrian Imperial Province of MaleficCapitalizt“Protect the Pacific! Endorse Krulltopia!”
23.The Rogue Nation of MomstononistanCorporate Police State“Better to overreact, than to regret it later.”
24.The Pacific Senator of AleisyrWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Defend the Revolution! Endorse Krulltopia!”
25.The Red Borderlands of Old WastelandsCompulsory Consumerist State“Live another day to see the richs of tomorrow”
26.The Allied States of Free-MindsCorporate Police State“More for Me, Less for the Rest!”
27.The Armed Republic of KentuckopolisCapitalizt“C'mere an git it”
28.The Furballed Republic of PsychoticatFather Knows Best State“Woof!”
29.The Rogue Nation of Ipsum oculiIron Fist Consumerists“Do what ever you want”
30.The Nation of The SendorseesCorporate Police State“SUFFER NOT THE DEVIANT”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  . . . 609  610  »

Regional Happenings

More...

The Pacific Regional Message Board

The Kingdom of Kingdom of Eireland wrote:why is it everytime i get on here some moron has to open their big fat mouth against our government or/and glorious leader! This why like this region for you don't have the free of speech in this region, so in other word shut up.

Exactly.

I have been a part of this region as one nation or another for 11 years. I think Krulltopia is doing a fine job in keeping alive the memory and spirit of Francos Spain's Glorious Revolution. The NPO -- New Pacific Order -- is alive and well and has learned to adapt to the times. The proof of this region's solidarity is its history and its existence. Instead of whining or complaining about Krull and the NPO leadership in the region, become a part of the movement and work to effect change from the inside. Be a part of the solution through your positive participation. Of course, you are also free to relocate to another region and be your own (and everyone else's) boss.

Aleisyr and Arxus Eron

The Black-Balled Bouncers of -Mr Stick- wrote:I have been a part of this region as one nation or another for 11 years. I think Krulltopia is doing a fine job in keeping alive the memory and spirit of Francos Spain's Glorious Revolution. The NPO -- New Pacific Order -- is alive and well and has learned to adapt to the times. The proof of this region's solidarity is its history and its existence. Instead of whining or complaining about Krull and the NPO leadership in the region, become a part of the movement and work to effect change from the inside. Be a part of the solution through your positive participation. Of course, you are also free to relocate to another region and be your own (and everyone else's) boss.

Who exactly is (or was) Francos Spain?

The People's Republic of Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders wrote:Who exactly is (or was) Francos Spain?

Francos Spain was a nation created a long time ago - round abouts 12 years ago IF I remember right. He lead a Glorious Revolution that installed the first New Pacific Order. After he left office, his order was removed, but then recreated with the current regeneration of the New Pacific Order. He lead a revolution against the corrupt, and inactive delegate and bureaucrats before him. Due to later conflicts, he's no longer in the game, but his memory lives on through the currency (Franco) and the capital of the NPO, Francograd. Francoism is his ideology, and it has served Pacifica well for many years.

Aleisyr, Malkorian Empire, and Arxus Eron

You get a A+ on your NPO history test :)

Malkorian Empire

I'm currently attempting to write peace treaties right now.... much difficult

Try looking at some of the treaties of Paris, it could help you

The Free Land of The Peoples Commonwealth of Unity wrote:Try looking at some of the treaties of Paris, it could help you

Thanks! I've read so much military information in the past week my brain is going to turn into war and peace.

The Empire of Malkorian Empire wrote:Thanks! I've read so much military information in the past week my brain is going to turn into war and peace.

Feel free to ask for help. I'm a bit of a history buff and have done some extensive research in the area of militaries.

The Allied States of Arxus Eron wrote:Feel free to ask for help. I'm a bit of a history buff and have done some extensive research in the area of militaries.


Thanks man! I'm trying to do strategy but its hard when I don't know military base locations and cities ect. Only a few people have done detailed maps of their nation.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics