WA Delegate: The Augustus Pacificus Nation of Pierconium (elected )
Construction of embassies with Atlantic has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in the Pacific
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, the Pacific is ranked 10,216th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Overdosed crackheads||Corporate Police State||“Obey or die”|
|2.||The Indefatigable Fiefdom of Spunky Doughnut||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Pies! THE PIES!!! The Pies.........................”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Ipsum oculi||Corporate Police State||“Do what ever you want”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Triple Rainbow||Corporate Police State||“Stays crunchy, even in milk!”|
|5.||The Dictatorship of Soberkistan||Corporate Police State||“Obey Wario. Destroy Mario! ”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Kambotschistan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Let's do this, LEEEROY JENKINS!”|
|7.||The Theocratic City States of The 14th Baktun||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hun K'iin!”|
|8.||The Monarchy of Sliverrose||New York Times Democracy||“Una Salus Victus”|
|9.||The Desruc Soahc of Drawkcab Srekniht||Father Knows Best State||“Ew Era Eht Backward Thinkers !”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Saturday Knight Live||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Live, from Nationstates, it's Saturday Knight!”|
- : The Republic of Funger was founded.
- : The Republic of Bingobango departed this region for Bingobango.
- : Jizzed pants departed this region for Gentlemens relish.
- : The Republic of Bingobango was founded.
- : Jizzed pants was founded.
- : The Republic of Kurdilan was founded.
- : The Republic of Frio clya departed this region for Ze Club.
- : The Confederacy of The Wolven Tribes of the North Tundra was founded.
- : The Republic of Frio clya was founded.
- : The United Socialist States of New Polish order was founded.
The Pacific Regional Message Board
Following new legislation in Saldinado, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
Sure, people might be dying, but have you seen my economy?! If that's the case, then maybe we could have a park for animals from the Ice Age! Imagine saber-tooth tigers, cave bears, and wooly mammoths all in one place on a secluded island with thousands of people and faulty equipment. That's Zoo Tycoon right there!
Nah, use the Francium instead.
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done!
No use Sodium