The New Inquisition RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Libertarian Utopia State of The Emerald World (elected 1 year 186 days ago)

Founder: The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The New Inquisition: The region who Conquered The Rejected Realms!

With over eight years of history, TNI is one of the most storied and feared powers in Nationstates. You can play your part in our history by registering and applying for citizenship on our forums here :: Linkclick here

A founder military force of The United Imperial Armed Forces.



König-Consort: Harshhaven
Minister-President: Romberg



WA Nations please endorse our elected delegate The Emerald World. The more endorsements the WAD gets the greater TNI's say in the World Assembly!



Regional News: General mobilisation for recruitment declared. Find more info Linkhere.


  1. 1

    Map & RP History of The New Inquisition

    MetaReference by Cerebella 214 days ago. 655 reads.

  2. 1

    Who's Who in The New Inquisition

    MetaReference by Cerebella 214 days ago. 312 reads.

Embassies: The Land of Kings and Emperors, Europeia, Albion, Balder, Osiris, Unknown, Mazeria, Ainur, Great Britain and Ireland, Empires of Earth, Lone Wolves United, and DEN Central Command.

Tags: Enormous, Offsite Forums, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Map, Featured, Past Tech, Role Player, Imperialist, Regional Government, and Invader.

Regional Power: Very High

The New Inquisition contains 223 nations, the 47th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The New Inquisition

World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.

As a region, The New Inquisition is ranked 59th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
31.The Principality of AltmarWA MemberPsychotic Dictatorship“Unity through strength, strength through order”
32.The Commonwealth of Kingdom of Greater CanadaWA MemberFather Knows Best State“Eh”
33.The People's Republic of JainunWA MemberIron Fist Consumerists“One Death is a Tragedy, a Million is a Statistic”
34.The Dominion of The Empire of KrystalisWA MemberIron Fist Consumerists“Für Kaiser und Reich”
35.The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of HoltWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“We fight hard carrying full stomachs and a handgun.”
36.The Holy Empire of The Iron StarsCorrupt Dictatorship“Aquila non capit muscas.”
37.The Federal Dystopia of SD_Film ArtistsFather Knows Best State“Unitity for Power, Power for Unity”
38.The Persistence of Science PoIron Fist Consumerists“seek”
39.The Colony of StalclaftInoffensive Centrist Democracy“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”
40.The Unassuming Puppet State of AmericadCorporate Police State“An equal opportunity hate group.”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  . . . 21  22  »

Regional Happenings

More...

The New Inquisition Regional Message Board

The Allied States of Feaora wrote:What's that like?

It's very humid in the summer, but right now, the snow from the North just melted.

The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt wrote:It's very humid in the summer, but right now, the snow from the North just melted.


Ah, Sounds nice

The Dictatorship of United Germanic Socialist Republics wrote:Hello Everyone I'm also new here

Welcome to the club!

Hey, I just challenged Rebublic Buddist and I WON! "We are the champions of the world!" - Queen

The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt wrote:Hey, I just challenged Rebublic Buddist and I WON! "We are the champions of the world!" - Queen

That should be like our regional motto.

The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt wrote:Hey, I just challenged Rebublic Buddist and I WON! "We are the champions of the world!" - Queen


Sorry, but you were enjoying yourself. There shalt be no fun while I'm watching this RMB. I challenged you and won in the first round, probably because I'm a much higher level.

The United Empire of Valrifell wrote:Sorry, but you were enjoying yourself. There shalt be no fun while I'm watching this RMB. I challenged you and won in the first round, probably because I'm a much higher level.

Yeah, but at least I got a world rank.

The Imperial Republic of Kiezer wrote:No. TG it to me. Sounds entertaining.

But I'm with you on the "negative, but not a Democrat" thing. Look where I, who is not a Republican, lives.


Im the opposite, i'm a republican who lives in California. I feel the whole "conservatives are close-minded" issue is a small minded statement that is commonly used by many.

We tend to be more critical about certain issues than those on left true, but ultimately we believe in personal freedoms for all which gay marriage and etc. Sadly because of a few bad eggs, the liberal media and democratic party love to label us as an intolerant party. Im a sensible conservative who holds true to his values but if someone wants to do something I dont agree with then go ahead, its their freedom to do so.

As for the country being built on Christianity, it kinda unintentionally was because even though the constitution sets up for other religions, Christianity had a very strong base to begin with.

Sorry for the ramble, it usually irritates me when im labeled as close minded based on my party affiliation.

The Federal Republic of Korgenstin wrote:Im the opposite, i'm a republican who lives in California. I feel the whole "conservatives are close-minded" issue is a small minded statement that is commonly used by many.

We tend to be more critical about certain issues than those on left true, but ultimately we believe in personal freedoms for all which gay marriage and etc. Sadly because of a few bad eggs, the liberal media and democratic party love to label us as an intolerant party. Im a sensible conservative who holds true to his values but if someone wants to do something I dont agree with then go ahead, its their freedom to do so.

As for the country being built on Christianity, it kinda unintentionally was because even though the constitution sets up for other religions, Christianity had a very strong base to begin with.

Sorry for the ramble, it usually irritates me when im labeled as close minded based on my party affiliation.

No need for an apology, you're giving info and demonstrating freedom of speech.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics