WA Delegate (non-executive): The New Galactic Emperor of Darth Radix II (elected 213 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The New Galactic Empire
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The New Galactic Empire is ranked 13,502nd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|11.||The Kingdom of Boxcartia||Iron Fist Socialists||“All Aboard!”|
|12.||The Empire of Fijii||Left-Leaning College State||“For Freedom And Glory”|
|13.||The Jingoistic States of Zooland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Don't get mad... GO MAD!”|
|14.||The Empire of Sith era||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The sith will reighn supreme”|
|15.||The Resurrected Dominion of Niveus Vesica||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Loyalty to the Emperor and the Dominion”|
|16.||The Oncoming Storm of The Last Son of Gallifrey||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord...”|
|17.||The Holy Empire of Beano||Left-Leaning College State||“Weenerz”|
|18.||The Hyperintelligence of Matrioshka 9||Democratic Socialists||“Exordium et Terminus”|
|19.||The First Galactic Empire of Gray Army||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Peace... Through... Power....”|
|20.||The Armed Republic of Ponchetti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Second place is the first loser”|
Last poll: “Which Star Wars character deserves their own stand alone (spin off) film? Disney will be doing this alongside a new trilogy.”
- 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Zenimyxia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Dominion of The Fifth Cephalverse ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Empire of Vacspuppet ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Principality of Star1000 ceased to exist.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Allied States of Volkstov ceased to exist.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Chaospolis ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Galactic Imperial Patriarch of Palpatine1986 Reborn created a new regional poll: "Which Star Wars character deserves their own stand alone (spin off) film? Disney will be doing this alongside a new trilogy.".
- 4 days ago: The Principality of Ralien ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego departed this region for Nasicournia.
- 4 days ago: The Shia Caliphate of Pizza tom999 departed this region for Islam.
The New Galactic Empire Regional Message Board
Now my real nation is here!
Lets see how often Khali is number one in whatever now. :P
A Mara Jade movie would be awesome, especially if played by Scarlett Johansson. But of course Disney decided to axe the EU. Jerks.
I would have been so happy if they had made a film adaptation of the Thrawn trilogy, but noooooo...
like the new name?
Thrawn would be my vote for best spin off movie.
A Thrawn movie would indeed be impressive, but I don't know. Part of Thrawn's charm comes from how mysterious he is and how the story is never shown from his point of view, always from Pellaeon's.
He would be a fantastic villain though. I vote Hugo Weaving should play him if he's ever put into a movie.
Nope I vote Robert Downey Jr. If they ever do
nah man, James Spader... and 173rd in the world alright
I just moved here and 4th most influential, right behind the founder and the Delegate.
Heh heh heh heh...