WA Delegate: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: The nationstates community
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The NationStates Community
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 325th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 5 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia altered the region's flag.
- 5 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 6 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 6 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Riders.
- 6 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Joan of Bob Moran33 departed this region for Nugut.
- 6 days ago: The Kaiser of Wilhelm II departed this region for Nugut.
- 6 days ago: The Fiefdom of Geerlarats departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia replaced The Kaiser of Wilhelm II as WA Delegate.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
Seriously? This crap again?
Fix the WFE
Don't get me wrong, my annoyance is not directed at our own people or delegate, it's at the idiots who choose to be disruptive for no good reason.
Sorry to cause any anoyance but apparently the copy I made of the WFE text is somehow corrupted or moved or something like that. I'll just check if it isn't on the cloud (It was on the cloud!!). Okay, I only need the image. I'll probably search for it on the net or something like that but if anyone can provide an higher definition one, it'd be better.
All good. You are awesome. Wish I could be more help.
The least I could do since last time was to save the WFE in case of something like that happening again. I would be really mad at me if I hadn't done that. Still haven't found the flag, I don't think I saved that
Wayback Machine ftw!!
We need the founder to return or refound the region.