WA Delegate (non-executive): The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 87 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The NationStates Community
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 12,902nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 16 days ago: The United Duchies of Fedeledland ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Free Land of Terrasia of the region Land of the Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 days ago: The International Protector of The NationStates Community arrived from Osiris.
- 51 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia arrived from Balder.
- 55 days ago: The Free Land of Wrigleyville ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 58 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: Fedeledland arrived from Lazarus.
- 68 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tnww and The NationStates Community.
- 78 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia ceased to exist.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
Like a bad April fools joke, it's slowly dried up with time... waiting to awake once more to clamour over some other thing...
*waits for the next Zombie Apocalypse*
Hey... *the sound of crickets chirping*
** tumbleweed **
Hey, help me catch the cricktes, they are nutritious.
They're also annoying relatives of locusts...
They're quiet on a plate. However, locusts probably taste better, altought I never tried crickets.
Does anyone know if crickets taste well?
I've had crickets. They didn't have much taste of their own. The ones I had we're actually coated in sour cream and onion flavored powder, kind of like the stuff they put on potato chips for flavour. The only downside was the legs getting stuck between my teeth lol. I would actually be interested in trying grilled locusts, saw them featured on some travel show once..
Yeah, locusts have a better reputation than crickets... But you can make flour out of some insects. That would solve the problem of the legs.