WA Delegate (non-executive): The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 82 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The NationStates Community
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 14,726th in the world for Best Weather.
|31.||The Nation Simulator of NS||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Rise Up!”|
|32.||The Angelus Vox Populi of Devestatium||Capitalist Paradise||“Hope Rides Alone”|
|33.||The Universe of Me||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Me”|
|34.||The Free Land of They||Capitalist Paradise||“They did it!”|
|35.||The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad IV||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Share”|
|36.||The Republic of the Commonwealth of The Father-Land||Left-Leaning College State||“Victory for the honor of the Commonwealth”|
|37.||The Empire of Essayer||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Dieu pour tous”|
|38.||The Sovereign Corporation of PQ Forge||Corporate Police State||“If you can dream it, we can build it!”|
|39.||The Corporate Republic of The OMNICORP Group||Corporate Police State||“Omnipotence. Omniscience. Compliance.”|
- 11 days ago: The United Duchies of Fedeledland ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Free Land of Terrasia of the region Land of the Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 44 days ago: The International Protector of The NationStates Community arrived from Osiris.
- 46 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia arrived from Balder.
- 50 days ago: The Free Land of Wrigleyville ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 53 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Fedeledland arrived from Lazarus.
- 63 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tnww and The NationStates Community.
- 73 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia ceased to exist.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
Like a bad April fools joke, it's slowly dried up with time... waiting to awake once more to clamour over some other thing...
*waits for the next Zombie Apocalypse*
Hey... *the sound of crickets chirping*
** tumbleweed **
Hey, help me catch the cricktes, they are nutritious.
They're also annoying relatives of locusts...
They're quiet on a plate. However, locusts probably taste better, altought I never tried crickets.
Does anyone know if crickets taste well?
I've had crickets. They didn't have much taste of their own. The ones I had we're actually coated in sour cream and onion flavored powder, kind of like the stuff they put on potato chips for flavour. The only downside was the legs getting stuck between my teeth lol. I would actually be interested in trying grilled locusts, saw them featured on some travel show once..
Yeah, locusts have a better reputation than crickets... But you can make flour out of some insects. That would solve the problem of the legs.