WA Delegate (non-executive): The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 91 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The NationStates Community
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 6,386th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|21.||The International Protector of The NationStates Community||Left-Leaning College State||“Together we saw, together we shared, together we won”|
|22.||The Cybermetropolis of Jittersamhay||Democratic Socialists||“Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.”|
|23.||The Free Land of They||Capitalist Paradise||“They did it!”|
|24.||The Free Land of Antiquity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're old...”|
|25.||The Warlocks Harem of Tea Leaf Readers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beckoned from the beyond by its master.”|
|26.||The City of Shkoder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rilindja”|
|27.||The Angelus Vox Populi of Devestatium||Capitalist Paradise||“Hope Rides Alone”|
|28.||The Sacred Kingdom of Lumir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Post tenebras spero lucem”|
|29.||The Empire of Essayer||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Dieu pour tous”|
|30.||The Disputed Territories of Longobardia||Father Knows Best State||“Longobardia”|
- 101 minutes ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The United Duchies of Fedeledland ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Free Land of Terrasia of the region Land of the Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The International Protector of The NationStates Community arrived from Osiris.
- 55 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia arrived from Balder.
- 60 days ago: The Free Land of Wrigleyville ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: Todds diplomat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 62 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: Fedeledland arrived from Lazarus.
- 72 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tnww and The NationStates Community.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
*waits for the next Zombie Apocalypse*
Hey... *the sound of crickets chirping*
** tumbleweed **
Hey, help me catch the cricktes, they are nutritious.
They're also annoying relatives of locusts...
They're quiet on a plate. However, locusts probably taste better, altought I never tried crickets.
Does anyone know if crickets taste well?
I've had crickets. They didn't have much taste of their own. The ones I had we're actually coated in sour cream and onion flavored powder, kind of like the stuff they put on potato chips for flavour. The only downside was the legs getting stuck between my teeth lol. I would actually be interested in trying grilled locusts, saw them featured on some travel show once..
Yeah, locusts have a better reputation than crickets... But you can make flour out of some insects. That would solve the problem of the legs.
*eats a tofu-bug*