WA Delegate (non-executive): The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 80 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The NationStates Community
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 5,396th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|21.||The Broceliande Forest of Rhiyana||Democratic Socialists||“Nope, still haven't thought of a good motto”|
|22.||The International Protector of The NationStates Community||Left-Leaning College State||“Together we saw, together we shared, together we won”|
|23.||The Most Strange Republic of Emily Strange||Anarchy||“Politics doesn't make strange bedfellows, marriage does”|
|24.||The Warlocks Harem of Tea Leaf Readers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beckoned from the beyond by its master.”|
|25.||The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Todd's diplomat for regions abroad!”|
|26.||The Happy Military Machine of Free Eagles||Mother Knows Best State||“The Eagle Soars Above!”|
|27.||The Angelus Vox Populi of Devestatium||Capitalist Paradise||“Hope Rides Alone”|
|28.||The Confederacy of Unionis Augustinus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pro Quantum Bonus”|
|29.||The Apilonian Empire of Terra Reborn||Father Knows Best State||“'For the Empire'”|
|30.||The Free Land of Antiquity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're old...”|
- 9 days ago: The United Duchies of Fedeledland ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Free Land of Terrasia of the region Land of the Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The International Protector of The NationStates Community arrived from Osiris.
- 45 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia arrived from Balder.
- 49 days ago: The Free Land of Wrigleyville ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 51 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: Fedeledland arrived from Lazarus.
- 61 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tnww and The NationStates Community.
- 71 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia ceased to exist.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
Like a bad April fools joke, it's slowly dried up with time... waiting to awake once more to clamour over some other thing...
*waits for the next Zombie Apocalypse*
Hey... *the sound of crickets chirping*
** tumbleweed **
Hey, help me catch the cricktes, they are nutritious.
They're also annoying relatives of locusts...
They're quiet on a plate. However, locusts probably taste better, altought I never tried crickets.
Does anyone know if crickets taste well?
I've had crickets. They didn't have much taste of their own. The ones I had we're actually coated in sour cream and onion flavored powder, kind of like the stuff they put on potato chips for flavour. The only downside was the legs getting stuck between my teeth lol. I would actually be interested in trying grilled locusts, saw them featured on some travel show once..
Yeah, locusts have a better reputation than crickets... But you can make flour out of some insects. That would solve the problem of the legs.