WA Delegate: The Galactic Empire of Aaron (elected 14 days ago)
Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus
Embassies: Aaronian Space, Oceanside, The Ascendancy, the Land of Power, New Coalition of Nations, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, The United San Diego States, World Alliance, Coalition of Democratic States, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Black Mesa Islands, League of Christian Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Luxan Empire, and 27 others.Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Sasktelatown, Lower Canada, Ivory Tower, Wyndia, Smiley Faces, The Revolutionary Council, Imperium of the Wolf, The Illuminati, The Remnants of the Mian Empire, The Infinite Alliance, Celestanodyne, Ministreyl Union, The Intergalactic War, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, Nexus II, The Sea Of Love, Continent of Xenonia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Alliance of Floyd, Trainsylvinea, Inner heavens grace, chris puppet storage, Pirate warriors, The Cannabis Communists, Khanate of Inner Mongolia, and The Black Riders.
Tags: Surreal, Modern Tech, Featured, Medium, Steampunk, Silly, Casual, Post Apocalyptic, Future Tech, Outer Space, Fantasy Tech, Past Tech, and 5 others.Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Religious, Serious, and Magical.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Nation of Nations and Friends
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 2,205th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
Last poll: “EXPLOSIONS?”
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron created a new regional poll: "EXPLOSIONS?".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Creepy Zombie Plague Labs of Brill arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Creepy Zombie Plague Labs of Brill ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Taxing Land of The IRS arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Digit of The Thumb Republic arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Slightly Awesome Nation of I8pichu of the region Oceanside cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 6 days ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 6 days ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 6 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 838th Treasury of the region Oceanside ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 8 days ago: The Bright Blue Land of Tupper Inc arrived from Lazarus.
The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board
they were not present at the trial so no particular concern was made for them. Aaron was present and if he were to be angered is quite formidable with his force. With anti force creature i made sure he wouldnt have that option, but also for the sake that he does do that "jedi mind trick" to influence the court.
Did you guys forget that Aaron attacked both me and SDRK with an invasion. You may like him but hes not exactly a "Shining Sentinel of Leadership" as you claim. From a historical standpoint, i am very much in right for preparing for Aaronian attack. He has done worse for less.
(Im not angry :P Just I rp hard core )
OOC: Hey I was pissed when you ejected me and all of my other nations for bringing a zombie nation into the region. I really don't see that as cannon just saying. I did pay reparations didn't I? If not then I'll help you fix your air.
OOC: no im not mad at it personally, its just its still fairly recently in the chronology of Domernicus. Im just rp-ing. You dont actually owe Domernicus anything in this situation. Me and SDRK have it as Canon. Very rarely do we remove from canon, and only when it is explicitly stated as non canon after wards. Anyway dont worry, its history now.
First, for those living in holes, Meta Knight is confirmed to return as a playable character in SSB4.
And on a more serious note, I can't seem to find my dice. Does anyone remember taking home a small gray bag last time I ran a module? Even if you don't remember bringing one, can you please check your houses just in case? I've searched all over my house for the past few weeks and can't find it, and I remember having it for the module, so I just want to make sure someone didn't accidentally bring it home with them.
Something tells me Meta Knight's "B" attacks are gonna be nerfed...
I just noticed that with the revival of all of my old nations and Tupper's revival, we are now back up to 30 nations :P
I shall be sening an official to Deathwatch to "handle" this matter. I am sending someone who is very important, known to get his job done, and is a very popular person in Domernicus. I will be sending Silas Marche, the Yellow of Domernicus, the only elected Official, and leader of the Country and its military. Along with him will be the Yellow Guard, his personal bodyguards.
(OOC: Yellow is the leader of Domernicus, as of now he has a temp bot assistant, Carter, everyone's favorite custodian and mechanic bot. He is very serious and cares about the people deeply. He cares for them so much that he is willing to tear down the very institutions Domernicus has known for years. Through several accidents and bouts in his career he what is known as a Sin. A combination of mutations, magic, Domernican robotics. While he is not truly immortal and will eventually die, he is Domernicus's greatest warrior and is considered just shy of indestructible.
* His left arm, being made of metal, can super heat, and release a smoke screen along with enhanced dexterity, armor plating, and strength. His left arm, being made of mythril treated in demons blood, can phase through objects and directly contact spiritual object at the cost of siphoning his own blood. He has a scar that crosses his entire face from his left eye down to his heart. All that is known is they black eye that the scar crosses is said to peer into ones very soul. His body has been engineered to be beyond normal people.
*A Sin in Domernicus is very much a taboo and illegal, but as much does not care for this as he sees himself as a protector of the people and not guilty because he did not do this to himself. He holds every other Domernican Law seriously and will punish all rule breakers he meets including those who made him what he is. He is fair, but brutal and single focused on the welfare of Domernicus
*To those people who know him and his past know that his code name is Lich King .
*His yellow guard are people too insane or dangerous to be allowed within the public or even within the standard military. As such, the Government has opted to experiment on them through use of mutations specifically and advanced weaponry, and conditioned them to be loyal guards of the Yellow (the position, not the man). Each color has their own variation of this. In emergencies they can be used has specialized units to do the bidding of the Government.
*Sorry for the info dump but I literally have no plans for how this delegation will go and want everyone to be prepared, along with myself)
So... About that stuff guys. We need more action.
Imma wait for my farce of a trial. But Silas will not take well to an unfair trial. I am sure that that shenanigans will ensue.