WA Delegate: The Infinte Empire of Aaron (elected 47 days ago)
Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Aaronian Space, Oceanside, The Ascendancy, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, World Alliance, Coalition of Democratic States, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Black Mesa Islands, League of Christian Nations, The Luxan Empire, Sasktelatown, Lower Canada, Ivory Tower, and 21 others.Wyndia, Smiley Faces, The Revolutionary Council, Imperium of the Wolf, The Illuminati, Celestanodyne, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, The Sea Of Love, Continent of Xenonia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Christian Nations, Imperial Conglomerate, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Vendettaland, Confederation of Sovereign States, The Waters of Lethe, The Plains Confederation, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Bloodbender Heaven, Postapocalyptic Potatoland, and The Cannabis Communists.
Construction of embassies with Alstroemeria has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 9 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Nation of Nations and Friends
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 15,772nd in the world for Most Primitive.
- 4 hours ago: The Infinte Empire of Aaron removed regional password protection.
- 15 hours ago: The Blue Fractured Dream Split of Nitralia of the region Alstroemeria agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Infinte Empire of Aaron proposed constructing embassies with Alstroemeria.
- 6 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 7 days ago: The Often Trapped Fleet of The Admiral Ackbar Brigade arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 9 days ago: The Superior Machine Race of The Geronians arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board
It's not a trap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs
Also not a trap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8
(I was super upset when they got rid of all of the extended universe...)
James waves the admiral over
"The fleet arrived a couple days ago and found a few large fleets fighting each other."
THe admiral walks over with a fearful look in his eye.
"What do you mean 'a few large fleets fighting each other'?"
"It seems that your homeworld has been plunged into chaos..."
The admiral is shows a face of worry and pulls out a small computer just to see what is happening on his home world. "Are you sure this is not miss information?? My people may not even be in this conflict at all... It could be the IPCD and Demiter fighting with one another over land again..." He chuckles and tries to ease his nerves in hopes that it is misinformation.
"My fleet reported three fleets... One made up of very large ships, another made up of smaller ships and the third was made up of meteor-like ships... Do these sound familiar?"
(I typed it out 3 times and it didn't post so Carville just opened up a video of a Khaos Diamond class carrier landing in the heart of the neutral nation of GAK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xoqly3cifCs)
(If you want to know more, HERE: page=display_region_rmb/region=die_ostlichen_inseln?postid=11116386#p11116386)
(Just scroll up until you see a large post by me. Sorry, I typed it out 3 times and it was three paragraphs long and well, I'M not doing it a fourth!)