WA Delegate: The Infinte Empire of Aaron (elected 49 days ago)
Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Aaronian Space, Oceanside, The Ascendancy, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, World Alliance, Coalition of Democratic States, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Black Mesa Islands, League of Christian Nations, The Luxan Empire, Sasktelatown, Lower Canada, Ivory Tower, and 21 others.Wyndia, Smiley Faces, The Revolutionary Council, Imperium of the Wolf, The Illuminati, Celestanodyne, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, The Sea Of Love, Continent of Xenonia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Christian Nations, Imperial Conglomerate, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Vendettaland, Confederation of Sovereign States, The Waters of Lethe, The Plains Confederation, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Bloodbender Heaven, Postapocalyptic Potatoland, and The Cannabis Communists.
Construction of embassies with Alstroemeria has commenced. Completion expected in 5 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in The Nation of Nations and Friends
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 13,866th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|11.||The Infinte Empire of Aaron||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Any opposition will be struck down. Not once but twice!”|
- 108 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Infinte Empire of Aaron removed regional password protection.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Blue Fractured Dream Split of Nitralia of the region Alstroemeria agreed to construct embassies.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Infinte Empire of Aaron proposed constructing embassies with Alstroemeria.
- 9 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 9 days ago: The Often Trapped Fleet of The Admiral Ackbar Brigade arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 10 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 11 days ago: The Superior Machine Race of The Geronians arrived from Balder.
- 14 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board
(I was super upset when they got rid of all of the extended universe...)
James waves the admiral over
"The fleet arrived a couple days ago and found a few large fleets fighting each other."
THe admiral walks over with a fearful look in his eye.
"What do you mean 'a few large fleets fighting each other'?"
"It seems that your homeworld has been plunged into chaos..."
The admiral is shows a face of worry and pulls out a small computer just to see what is happening on his home world. "Are you sure this is not miss information?? My people may not even be in this conflict at all... It could be the IPCD and Demiter fighting with one another over land again..." He chuckles and tries to ease his nerves in hopes that it is misinformation.
"My fleet reported three fleets... One made up of very large ships, another made up of smaller ships and the third was made up of meteor-like ships... Do these sound familiar?"
(I typed it out 3 times and it didn't post so Carville just opened up a video of a Khaos Diamond class carrier landing in the heart of the neutral nation of GAK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xoqly3cifCs)
(If you want to know more, HERE: page=display_region_rmb/region=die_ostlichen_inseln?postid=11116386#p11116386)
(Just scroll up until you see a large post by me. Sorry, I typed it out 3 times and it was three paragraphs long and well, I'M not doing it a fourth!)
Possibly the best moment in the history of American politics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkAK9QRe4ds