The Nation of Nations and Friends RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Devout: 1,326th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,332nd Most Nations: 1,440th+8
Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,468th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,475th Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 1,494th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,600th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,655th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,779th Largest Mining Sector: 1,816th Highest Economic Output: 1,821st
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Nation of Nations and Friends!

Become a legend and claim your glory!

Join the regional role play and have fun!

Help wanted: Recruiters

New map will be made soon! LinkOld Map!

Raiders will be shot on sight!

LinkLegends are Born here!



  1. 2

    Nation of the month 4/8/12

    FactbookOverview by Aaron . 87 reads.

Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Aaronian Space, The Ascendancy, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, World Alliance, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, League of Christian Nations, Sasktelatown, Ivory Tower, Wyndia, Imperium of the Wolf, The Illuminati, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, The Sea Of Love, Continent of Xenonia, and 24 others.NS April Fools Day Jokes, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Bloodbender Heaven, Alstroemeria, Free State of Wisconsin, Nelborne Union, Dill Country, The Great Wonderland, The Embassy, The Savage Garden, The Confederacy Of Narvolk, World Space Administration, Alliance Of The Amity, Vassal of Sweepland7, Appeljuice fran fjarran, Evil Nazicommunist Realms of Cthulhu, Prophet Realm, Crystal Empire, The Bar on the corner of every region, New Montreal, The imperial states of romelikdom, Tsumonrin, Union of Nationalists, and The League of Sovereign Nations.

Tags: Video Game, Cyberpunk, Small, Social, Outer Space, Role Player, Anime, Map, Featured, Serious, Silly, Post Apocalyptic, and 4 others.Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, Multi-Species, and Magical.

The Nation of Nations and Friends contains 9 nations, the 1,440th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Mining Sector in The Nation of Nations and Friends

World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.

As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 1,816th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto

Regional Happenings

More...

The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board

The The Infinite Empire of Aaron wrote:Dude this is serious RP just counter it or call on someone else to help!

Serdia would cease it's blockade and the 3rd Destroyer Fleet returns home. The Serds know they have little to no advantages.
They call for the aid of another nation!

The United Kingdom of Great Serdia wrote:Serdia would cease it's blockade and the 3rd Destroyer Fleet returns home. The Serds know they have little to no advantages.
They call for the aid of another nation!


I'm afraid that will not do for us, we demand that you surrender your fleet to us. All ships will added to our fleets and all loot will be handed out to our crewmen (except an amount to pay for any damages to Aaron), but all of your crew, if they cooperate, will be spared, taken as prisoners of war, and will be returned safely to your nation in the near future after we come to a more permanent agreement. Your men will be treated well of course, we may be pirates, but we are not barbarians.

If you do not meet our demands, your fleet will be destroyed.

The Space Nomads of The Land Air Water and Space Pirates wrote:I'm afraid that will not do for us, we demand that you surrender your fleet to us. All ships will added to our fleets and all loot will be handed out to our crewmen (except an amount to pay for any damages to Aaron), but all of your crew, if they cooperate, will be spared, taken as prisoners of war, and will be returned safely to your nation in the near future after we come to a more permanent agreement. Your men will be treated well of course, we may be pirates, but we are not barbarians.
If you do not meet our demands, your fleet will be destroyed.

The Destroyer blockade is WWII Era....

The United Kingdom of Great Serdia wrote:The Destroyer blockade is WWII Era....


This means nothing. We will make do with any ships we can get our hands on. Even if they are primitive compared to our own.

The Space Nomads of The Land Air Water and Space Pirates wrote:This means nothing. We will make do with any ships we can get our hands on. Even if they are primitive compared to our own.

The 15 Destroyers of the 3rd Royal Navy Squadren are given to you.

The deep space fleet would approach the planet.

Show

Post by -memelandia- suppressed by Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley.

-memelandia-

-memelandia- wrote:You want bubblegum or a hard dick?
You can only take one.

This this suppressed post be a message to all riff-raff that would dare defile this hollowed region!

So I just rated in the top 10% of all nations in the world for most WA endorsements, but I'm not even in the WA. I guess WA participation is in decline or something.

The Blessed Confederation of Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley wrote:So I just rated in the top 10% of all nations in the world for most WA endorsements, but I'm not even in the WA. I guess WA participation is in decline or something.

It's random.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics