WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Dinner and sinner
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Jesuit Nations
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The Jesuit Nations is ranked 8,567th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|31.||The Disputed Territories of Smeuquf||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You're not coming in”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Republic of Lots of Peanuts arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The People's Republic of Ballandia departed this region for Union of Democratic Nations.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The People's Republic of Ballandia arrived from Cascadia.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Souls 22 departed this region for The United Nations of Chester.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Souls 22 arrived from Nugut.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XIX arrived from Nugut.
- 17 days ago: The People's Republic of Union of the Democrats of the region United Nations of the Imperial Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 17 days ago: The People's Republic of Union of the Democrats of the region United Nations of the Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Federation of Ludy arrived from The West Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Teyuan arrived from The East Pacific.
The Jesuit Nations Regional Message Board
Not that government, the collection of the NWO, Illuminati, Aliens, Free Masons, Lizardmen, Zionists, and so forth that are secretly controlling the world!
Haha true Empire of Epic, true..... and uh sure Arkansas Steamed Cockrel
Well it's been fun Jesuit Nations, but I believe it's time for me to leave, for personal reasons. Since I am leaving there will be no delegate. So, may the best man win. I wish the best of luck, and a prosperous future for this region.
I AM ZARDOZ!!!
Congrats on being featured.
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Oh look, we were featured. Cool. :P
In other news, it appears we got raided by some people who aren't even interesting enough to change the WFE. Sadly for them, they made a mistake when they tried to close embassies with Rawr Puppets, so they're gonna have to go, both for that and being boring.
I just want to make everyone aware that I am a veteran player who once served as a grand leader amongst the founderless peoples many moons ago.
I have been reincarnated and have returned to fulfill my life of helping the founderless peoples of the world by providing a solid, stabile leader. I am that leader.
I have requested that a fellow veteran reincarnate himself and join me here, and to endorse me so we can get to work, rebuilding this once-great region!
I see you guys are very un-active if you would like a more active region you can move to Sauvania we are very welcoming :)
You will probably be raided soon by United Nations of the Imperial Union. TG me and I will help you.