WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Dinner and sinner
Embassies: United Nations of the Imperial Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Jesuit Nations
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Jesuit Nations is ranked 15,404th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 21 hours ago: The People's Republic of Boring Bolsheviks departed this region for Anarchy.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XIX ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The People's Republic of Boring Bolsheviks arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Grand Alliance of Raedus departed this region for United Nations of the Imperial Union.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between The Jesuit Nations and United Nations of the Imperial Union.
- 5 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Amity Faction of the region Divergent proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Lots of Peanuts departed this region for Australia.
- 7 days ago: The People's Republic of Union of the Democrats of the region United Nations of the Imperial Union agreed to construct embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Sailing Cities of IGI lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The Sailing Cities of IGI departed this region for United Nations of the Imperial Union.
The Jesuit Nations Regional Message Board
Hows it going?
Man, you guys are unactive!
I guess I'll just chill here for a bit, my other region was too intense!
A guess democracy was good, but seriously! I had to be on every day as Prime Minister!
Well, see yah for now!
Be warned citizens, these nations are probably here scouting the update time and gauging our activeness.
no actually im here for strictly diplomatic reasons
You guys are now apart of United Nations of the Imperial Union