The Internationale RMB

WA Delegate: The Former Confederated Communes of Proletaire (elected )

Founder: The Internationale of Illa Passiflora

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

The Internationale is a broad alliance of anarchists, socialists, communists, and other left-wing nations and communes.

The Internationale opposes the exploitation and oppression of the people by the forces of capitalism, imperialism and fascism.


"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workers of the world, unite!"

"No real social change has ever come about without a revolution. Revolution is but thought carried into action."

LinkThe Internationale in 47 Languages



Archives of the Red & Black
LinkThe Internationale RMB Archive (2010-14)
LinkIRC: #TheInternationale on EsperNet

Link/r/Communism101 FAQ · LinkIMT Marxism FAQ
LinkAn Anarchist FAQ
LinkMarxists Internet Archive
LinkAnarchy Archives
LinkRevleft



LinkJoin The Red Fleet!
LinkTRF Recruitment Video




Embassies: The International, The Red Fleet, North Korea, Lazarus, Das Kommune, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Antifa, The MT Army, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, Eurasia, The League of Reformed Socialist States, The International Communist Union, TI Historical Restoration Project, and 22 others.NSLeft, Marxist Scholars Circle, The Leftist Union, Primitive Communism, Anti Nazi Alliance, Federacion Comunista Iberica, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, ITALIA, The Communist Legion, Hippy Haven, 4th International, Orientopia, Worldwide Communist Union, CRFI, The African National Congress, Federation of Anarchist Communes, Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations, the democratic socialist union, Autism, LSI, CISS, and CPGBML.

Tags: Democratic, Enormous, Anti-Fascist, Non-English, Communist, Social, Anarchist, Casual, Independent, Eco-friendly, Featured, Socialist, and 2 others.Anti-Capitalist, and Serious.

Regional Power: High

The Internationale contains 436 nations, the 22nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Pacifist in The Internationale

Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.

As a region, The Internationale is ranked 897th in the world for Most Pacifist.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
31.The Republic of The Radical United LeftLeft-wing Utopia“Freedom for all”
32.The Socialist Republic of West HempsteadWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“A world without socialism is pure hell.”
33.The Proletarian Dictatorship of ZulankaLeft-wing Utopia“¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!”
34.The Community of XonacaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Sigue Luchando”
35.The Republic of Larnbi CarnLiberal Democratic Socialists“To live a unhappy life is like living a short life.”
36.The People's Republic of VynagoistanWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“Fight forever for Peace! Freedom! Equality!”
37.The People's Republic of MieraskyaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Undecided ”
38.The Federation of AntilleanWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“No Gods, No Masters”
39.The Revolutionary Commune of World Anarchic UnionWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“El Pueblo Unido Jamas Sera Vencido”
40.The Allied Nations of Ke Unie ChrismaniqueLiberal Democratic Socialists“Vive démocracie! Vive ke unié!”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  . . . 43  44  »

Regional Happenings

More...

The Internationale Regional Message Board

So apparently Mullah Omar, leader of the Taliban and the nominal head (not actual head) of al-Qaeda, has been dead for over two years. No doubt ISIS will be gloating that their rivals rejected Baghdadi in favor of a dead man.
Ah, the intrigues of the jihadist movement. It might be funny if they weren't devilspawn.

The Free Republic of New Sloveniakia wrote:So apparently Mullah Omar, leader of the Taliban and the nominal head (not actual head) of al-Qaeda, has been dead for over two years. No doubt ISIS will be gloating that their rivals rejected Baghdadi in favor of a dead man.
Ah, the intrigues of the jihadist movement. It might be funny if they weren't devilspawn.

I thought he died years ago...... we only just found out officially?
I thought the head of AQ was Ayman al-Zawahiri since bin-Laden died.

Windows 10 is spying on almost everything you do � here�s how to opt out
http://bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/

The Apatheist Simian Thumbocracy of Godless Monkey wrote:I thought he died years ago...... we only just found out officially?
I thought the head of AQ was Ayman al-Zawahiri since bin-Laden died.

They're just confirming it now.
Zawahiri is indeed the head of al-Qaeda; he pledged formal allegiance (Bay'ah - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay%27ah) to Omar, just as bin Laden did before him.

The Free Republic of New Sloveniakia wrote:They're just confirming it now.
Zawahiri is indeed the head of al-Qaeda; he pledged formal allegiance (Bay'ah - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay%27ah) to Omar, just as bin Laden did before him.

Huh, didn't know all that.

The Apatheist Simian Thumbocracy of Godless Monkey wrote:O_O
You have a time machine?


YES!! :P

Actually, they re-released the old version of the game in 2013. No one plays? :(

The Former Confederated Communes of Proletaire wrote:YES!! :P

Actually, they re-released the old version of the game in 2013. No one plays? :(

I'm addicted to enough video games as it is :P

The Free Republic of New Sloveniakia wrote:I'm addicted to enough video games as it is :P

Same here.
As a side note, anyone here play WarThunder?

... Just out of curiosity, is anyone interested in running a tabletop RPG in PBP or chat format?

Recently I've been wanting to find an online group. It'd be rad to play with other leftists - fantasy settings are a lot more interesting if "fulfill the King's quest to slay the dragon" is changed to "kill the king, overthrow the feudal order, seize the palace in the name of the people, and declare the capital a free commune".

I wonder if anyone knows of a system called Eclipse Phase? It's a sci-fi setting centered around transhumanism and conspiracy themes. I'm pretty sure at least a few of the editors and writers are anarchists. Highlights include the ability to live as pure digital information, change bodies at will (you can be a robot, a flying octopus, a space crab, there's lot of variety), the destruction of Earth (US's fault of course), the colonization of most of the solar system, and lots of setting detail for anarchist locales and a couple socialist ones.

Also, the developers published under creative commons, so there's no pay wall! They do want money for their work, of course, so they offer beautiful hardcovers to those who want to support them. Here's a link to one of the lead dev team member's blogs, has download links for PDF copies https://robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs/

The Self-relating negativity of United Gender Terrorists wrote:... Just out of curiosity, is anyone interested in running a tabletop RPG in PBP or chat format?

Recently I've been wanting to find an online group. It'd be rad to play with other leftists - fantasy settings are a lot more interesting if "fulfill the King's quest to slay the dragon" is changed to "kill the king, overthrow the feudal order, seize the palace in the name of the people, and declare the capital a free commune".

I wonder if anyone knows of a system called Eclipse Phase? It's a sci-fi setting centered around transhumanism and conspiracy themes. I'm pretty sure at least a few of the editors and writers are anarchists. Highlights include the ability to live as pure digital information, change bodies at will (you can be a robot, a flying octopus, a space crab, there's lot of variety), the destruction of Earth (US's fault of course), the colonization of most of the solar system, and lots of setting detail for anarchist locales and a couple socialist ones.

Also, the developers published under creative commons, so there's no pay wall! They do want money for their work, of course, so they offer beautiful hardcovers to those who want to support them. Here's a link to one of the lead dev team member's blogs, has download links for PDF copies https://robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs/

I'd be willing to give it a try. I've never done anything like that, so I have literally 0 experience. But I'd try :P

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics