WA Delegate: The People's Republic of Auhl (elected 110 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, and 4 others.The Cannabis Communists, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, Marxism Leninism, and Eurasia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in The Internationale
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 4,597th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|31.||The United States of Opreiscom||Democratic Socialists||“By the people, for the people.”|
|32.||The Confederacy of Anartheis||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We are rich in words and ideas, let's be in actions.”|
|33.||The Socialist Confederation of Basmenia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|34.||The People's Republic of Demirland||Left-wing Utopia||“Até o último suspiro pela pátria”|
|35.||The Confederacy of Workers of the World||New York Times Democracy||“No”|
|36.||The People's Republic of Carpark||Democratic Socialists||“Unity and Equality”|
|37.||The Communist Republic of Red Rose Alliance||Left-wing Utopia||“No strife, peace.”|
|38.||The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic||Democratic Socialists||“Oibrithe an domhain aontú!”|
|39.||The Holy Empire of Maksymilia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Must find and look for more”|
|40.||The Free Land of New Elysian Fields||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is yours. It is to use. It is to share. ”|
- 8 hours ago: The Peoples' Republic of Hai Jin Lao of the region The League of Reformed Socialist States proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Elektrograd departed this region for Realism and RP.
- 18 hours ago: The Liberal Elites of Taxalicious arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The People's Socialist Republic of Seatlle of the region The United Democratic Socialist Front proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Republic of Cuba Revolucionaria departed this region for The International Communist Union.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Unified Socialist Federation of Armadrone departed this region for The International Communist Union.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Empire of Fortune Plango Vulnera of the region Maahanmuuttovirasto proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Empire of Fortune Plango Vulnera of the region Maahanmuuttovirasto withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Naakit ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Community of The USSR pawn of the region Institute for the USSR lobby proposed constructing embassies.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
I voted against the repeal to support The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance's stance on it. But it sounds like you think that they would rather the rest of us support the repeal, or that the repeal is still in our/their best interests, so I will change my vote.
She said that before the proposal went to the floor. Now that its up for vote, she's decided to encourage a yes vote.
Congrats and solidarity with the irish comrades!
Did everyone go on a vacation or lose internet or something?
Tomorrow, NK's condemnation will be no more, after which a new proposed condemnation will take its place. This time of someone who actually deserves it.
Who is a member of The Black Riders, and founder of Iwaku who contributed to the attack on CAPS.
The Freedom Socialist Party (a US Trotskyist group with a special emphasis on feminism) is currently trending on Facebook... though not in a good way.
http://reason.com/blog/2014/10/16/socialists-push-for-20-minimum-wage-but (I just pulled the first article that came up on the feed)
Very well-meant. Very poorly written. I will vote for, of course, but I understand why most people vote against.
10 thousand plus Zapatistas silently marched to San Cristobal in response to the: 6 dead and 43 missing students in Guerrero.