WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Illa passiflora
Embassies: The Red and Black, The Red Fleet, North Korea, Lazarus, Das Kommune, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Antifa, The MT Army, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, Eurasia, The International Communist Union, TI Historical Restoration Project, NSLeft, and 17 others.Marxist Scholars Circle, Anti Nazi Alliance, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, ITALIA, Hippy Haven, Orientopia, Worldwide Communist Union, CRFI, Federation of Anarchist Communes, Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations, the democratic socialist union, LSI, CISS, Federacion Comunista Iberica, New Socialist Bloc, Peoples Republic of Iceland, and 4th International.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Non-English, Offsite Forums, Communist, Anarchist, Independent, Featured, Password, Eco-friendly, LGBT, Democratic, Social, and 6 others.Casual, Socialist, Anti-Capitalist, Founderless, Minuscule, and Serious.
The Internationale contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Internationale
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 3,310th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : The Apatheist Simian Thumbocracy of Godless Monkey departed this region for The Red and Black.
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Ocelotica of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Sceldinavia of the region The Red Scourge proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of British Republics tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Tea Party of Patvarus of the region Conservative League withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Mapelum of the region The Coalition of Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Tea Party of Patvarus of the region Conservative League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The bernie bros of the region The Place that has No Big Banks proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
Oh. I didn't know about that. Thank you!
Hi, sock of The Unified Terrain of Phoenix Mountain here. PM was in the WA and endorsed World Anarchic Union, so I'm not sure why it was ejected from the region? I'd gotten fairly involved as PM and was literally about to start running the Internationale Games tomorrow.
This region is being secured. You are in our backup region, so you can continue as you were there.
Yep, sorted. Sorry for the panic, I thought I'd been mistaken for a mole.
Many thanks to comrades Irish Peoples Republic, Auhl, Timchiland, Pangaean Peoples, Ratateague, Proletaire, World Anarchic Union, and Godless Monkey for their work in clearing most of the nations from The Internationale. :)
The following nations are asked to move to The Red and Black to allow us to finally completely secure TI:
Blanquia, Cathartha, Esken, Komunuma, Tharsha, The last internationale, Tychus the marauder, and Weempwompt.
All other nations please remain in TI for the time being.
I don't wanna sound rude but, why did we non-WA nations need to go to Red and Black?
I have nothing against it but I'm just asking :3
It's kinda sad seeing this region so empty. Almost feels like I'm watching an old friend slowly die.
The Internationale isn't dead. It's not even dying. :)
Unlike our enemies in the Greater German Reich, NAZI EUROPE, and other such regions, we have never been conquered by an enemy military despite losing two founders. We were tag-raided once, but that is the extent of the damage our enemies have managed to inflict on The Internationale. Be proud that this region has been closed down by friendly forces waving red and black banners and that we have successfully moved to our new home, comrade. There are no tears to be shed for this region. :)
Fair enough, I suppose this isn't the worst fate the region could suffer.