WA Delegate: The People's Republic of Auhl (elected 114 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, and 4 others.The Cannabis Communists, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, Marxism Leninism, and Eurasia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Internationale
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 1,058th in the world for Best Weather.
|21.||The Socialist Technocracy of North Germania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Science, Unity, and Achievement”|
|22.||The The Marxists Mandate of The Democratic Republic of Colorado||Democratic Socialists||“Lux in ungue adamantino, insanit.”|
|23.||The People's Democratic Union of Denux||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Solidarity, Collaboration, Progress”|
|24.||The Federation of Antillean||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“No Gods, No Masters”|
|25.||The Proletarian Dictatorship of Zulanka||Left-wing Utopia||“¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!”|
|26.||The Rejected Realms of Aluzer||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Our demands most moderate are – We only want the earth!”|
|27.||The Nice Socialist People of SomethingNice||Corrupt Dictatorship||“May we remember lost comrades”|
|28.||The Caffeinated State of Cadia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Wake me up before you go-go.”|
|29.||The People's Republic of Auhl||Left-wing Utopia||“Slaves are stronger than chains”|
|30.||The Confederacy of Happy Hodaggers||Democratic Socialists||“Happy Hodag!”|
Regional Poll • Should we construct embassies with Red Star Republic?
Voting opened 1 day 15 hours ago and will close in 2 days 8 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 6 hours ago: The Kingdom of Yolo Swag Money ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Dominion of Shadow Project arrived from Lazarus.
- 17 hours ago: The Society of Synthesis Anarchism of the region Synthesis Anarchism proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 hours ago: The Urban Guerrilla Unit of Teksans departed this region for Red Harbor.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The People's Republic of Auhl created a new regional poll: "Should we construct embassies with Red Star Republic?".
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Free Land of Skepticism ceased to exist.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The People's republic of North Treja ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Free Land of Sandanista arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of Argyrland ceased to exist.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Dominion of Faolinn ceased to exist.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
we should start with Libertatem.
anyone here been through the zombie apocalypse before?
Obviously "La Passionaria" was an impersonator and has been deleted by the moderators. Posing as a deleted nation is among the stupidest ploys I've ever seen.
La Pas has left the game, and if he is still around, it's via a puppet whose identity isn't widely known. If La Pas comes back, you can be damn sure he'll come back home--to The Internationale--and not silently create an impostor region.
Been on NS since the very first zombie apocalypse, though I had a different nation then, in a different region.
Just so everyone knows, puppet flooding is against game rules. I found that out the hard way.
Please vote on the poll that I posted a while ago regarding the construction of embassies with Red Star Republic.
I dunno.... their flag doesn't even have a red star.... seems like false advertising.....
Comrade Auhl, please remove Shadow Project for using obscene sexual language in violation of NS rules and for the anti-communist content of their suppressed post.