The Internationale RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Rose Commune of Caelapes (elected )

Founder: The Ol' Confederated Communes of Proletaire

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 46th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 191st Most Inclusive: 438th+24
Largest Welfare Programs: 554th Most Compassionate Citizens: 744th Nicest Citizens: 764th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 792nd Most Advanced Public Transport: 888th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 895th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,055th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,088th Most Cultured: 1,221st Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,228th Smartest Citizens: 1,229th Healthiest Citizens: 1,283rd Most Secular: 1,290th Longest Average Lifespans: 1,349th Most Pacifist: 1,392nd Most Rebellious Youth: 1,431st Most Beautiful Environments: 1,457th Largest Governments: 1,519th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 1,544th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,568th Best Weather: 1,641st Highest Average Tax Rates: 1,696th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,816th Most Developed: 1,962nd
World Factbook Entry

The Internationale is a broad alliance of anarchists, socialists, communists, and other left-wing nations and communes.

The Internationale opposes the exploitation and oppression of the people by the forces of capitalism, imperialism and fascism.


"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workers of the world, unite!"

"No real social change has ever come about without a revolution. Revolution is but thought carried into action."

LinkThe Internationale in 47 Languages



LinkForum: Unites.TheRedAnd.Black
LinkThe Internationale RMB Archive (2010-14)
LinkIRC: #TheInternationale on EsperNet

Link/r/Communism101 FAQ LinkIMT Marxism FAQ
LinkAn Anarchist FAQ
LinkMarxists Internet Archive
LinkAnarchy Archives
LinkRevleft



Join The Red Fleet!
LinkTRF Recruitment Video



  1. 358

    The NationStates #LoveIsLove Campaign

    BulletinNews by Cormactopia II . 3,115 reads.

  2. 6

    Presentation of the Hero of The Internationale [March 20, 2016]

    BulletinNews by The Black and Red . 256 reads.

  3. 4

    Join Our Forum! Unites.TheRedAnd.Black Votes, News, Activities, and More!

    MetaReference by Illa passiflora . 343 reads.

  4. 1

    Charter and Code of Conduct of The Internationale

    BulletinPolicy by The Black and Red . 209 reads.

  5. 18

    About The Internationale

    BulletinPolicy by The international working class . 1,271 reads.

  6. 29

    Anti-Fascism, or, Why We Fight

    MetaReference by The international working class . 3,218 reads.

  7. 13

    Presentation of the Hero of The Internationale

    BulletinNews by Misley . 924 reads.

▼ 4 More

Embassies: Democratic Socialist Assembly, Hippy Haven, Antifa, Osiris, North Korea, The Red Fleet, The MT Army, The Red and Black, USSD, Federation of Anarchist Communes, Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army, The Communist Region, Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations, ITALIA, NSLeft, the democratic socialist union, and 4 others.The Leftist Assembly, Marxist Scholars Circle, Freedom and Justice Alliance, and East Germany.

Tags: LGBT, Democratic, Enormous, Anti-Fascist, Non-English, Offsite Forums, Communist, Anarchist, Casual, Independent, Eco-friendly, Socialist, and 3 others.Anti-Capitalist, Regional Government, and Serious.

The Internationale contains 263 nations, the 46th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Black Market in The Internationale

World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.

As a region, The Internationale is ranked 7,094th in the world for Largest Black Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
21.The Exclave of Lemurian OutpostInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Expropriate the expropriators”
22.The Industrial workers of An anarcho communist societyAnarchy“Power to the Proletariat”
23.The Federated Communes of KalmykhiaDemocratic Socialists“We are the people!”
24.The People's Republic of SvartlandiaFather Knows Best State“Pene”
25.The Socialist Hegmony of JiibralterCapitalist Paradise“Hail Jiibralter!”
26.The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic IIFather Knows Best State“Saoirse go Deo!”
27.The Totally not a Dictatorship of The Risen ReichCorporate Police State“Veni, Vidi, Vici ”
28.The People's Proletarian State of Confederacy of Bavarian StatesDemocratic Socialists“Allen die Welt, und jedem die Sonne”
29.The Worker's Republic of FaragasLeft-wing Utopia“aut viam inveniam aut faciam”
30.The United Socialist States of Bearded AnimalsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God shave the Queen”
«123456. . .2627»

Last poll: “Long live The Internationale”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Internationale Regional Message Board

While not being very religious myself, I do find beauty in religion. I know many leftists support a secular state, but I'm curious what you folks think about religious socialism, like Christian Socialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_socialism#Catholicism or Islamic Socialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_socialism. Personally, I'd prefer my socialism of the secular variety.

The United Socialist Provinces of Pensalum wrote:While not being very religious myself, I do find beauty in religion. I know many leftists support a secular state, but I'm curious what you folks think about religious socialism, like Christian Socialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_socialism#Catholicism or Islamic Socialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_socialism. Personally, I'd prefer my socialism of the secular variety.


same Here. As much as I respect the right of people to hold a certain religious view and to express it so much as they don't cause harm to others or their personal freedoms, I would never place a religion in the same basket as the government or the political ideology. Secular state is fair and aims to be rational and unbiased in terms of religion.

Khazanan

I was writing a response last night but today I'm depressed soooo

The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic II wrote:Wow, you should like, apply for the olympic long jump, because that has got to be the greatest jump to conclusions I have ever seen on this site, and that's saying something. Never once has Kyle Kulinski ever identified himself as a "brogressive," a term which you clearly use to slander people that don't tow your party line on social justice issues. In fact there's a lot of hypocrisy in that you seem to take a lot of issue with the pejoritive "SJW" yet throw around your own pejoratives like nobody's business.

Are you a liberal or something? Because that's liberal 'anti-capitalism is Islamophobia against the rich!' level logic.

-Of course he doesn't say he is a brogressive, it is first of all a slander used to describe self-professed progressives who are in fact bigoted themselves; whereas SJW has been a slander that has always had no real meaning, other than 'people I disagree with' (yes, I do mean that; Donald Trump has literally been called an SJW, as has Hitler). I do not, for example, say all post-leftists or all leninists are brogressive/brocialist, even though I heavily disagree with them.
-Also, my issue isn't with 'SJW' being a pejorative; it is with its utter lack of meaning.

The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic II wrote:What's wrong with using expletives when talking about an important issue? We aren't children here, grow the f*** up.
Are you physically incapable of lacing every single post you make on this RMB with unbearably pompous and self-righteous sarcasm?

Oooh, I'm sorry, I'm autistic and somewhat bad with use of language and further have basically been forced to sarcasm to cope with how irritating people seem to be (note, also, that this tones down when I feel I'm having a serious, interesting debate). You seem the type, so I guess you'll just mansplain that away.
Also, my issue with his constant swearing is partially personal taste and opinion (which I'm not going to argue about); as well as the fact that he loves to riddle it with ableist language.
Your obsession with my supposed hypocrisy becomes hypocritical itself here; you are being no better in terms of self-righteous sarcasm (especially when you divorce the two terms), and as stated my 'unbearable pompousness' is because I'm autistic and also because I try to be clear when I argue, which for me means a lot of words, some of which are 'big'; and an admittedly unbearable number of parentheticals, sub-clauses, and semicolons.

The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic II wrote:Oh he loves to whine about things does he? You sure you aren't the one that's being whiny here? I mean, so far we know that you tend to react impulsively and emotionally to disagreements, you judge youtube videos rooted in scientific discovery and advancement to be detrimental to your agenda based on a five-minute glance at the comments section and you whine and complain about authoritarianism when trolling comments are rightfully suppressed from this serious RMB. You seem pretty whiny to me.

For someone who seems so interested in logic, you do seem awfully bad at it. Why is my judgement (which is based on reflection on my time as a new atheist as well as similar things put forward by other scientists, as well as how being a scientist does not make you an expert on everything) on one linked video relevant here? Also, why are you still angry over that?

Also, I'm impulsive and emotional... again, because of my autism.

I also never said he was whiny; instead I expressed my annoyance at his

The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic II wrote:The difference in this situation is that the people in that club on that night were not targeted because they were latinos, they were targeted because they were part of the LGBT community. Neither I nor clearly Kyle believes that the media should not mention the latin angle, but that also does not mean that a bunch of whiny college kids get to interrupt a ******* vigil because they want to promote their agenda, and somehow make themselves the victims in the situation when 49 people lie dead.
Oh, so he's biased against black lives matter? Maybe you should analyse the substance of what this guy says and pay attention to the nuance, the world isn't black and white, if you'll pardon the pun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYjfspjRiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPBnuYSBqVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5BB9ZAnPw
Unlike you I do not think that we should render people we disagree with as wrongthinkers and shut them out completely and never listen to anything they have to say. Sheltering yourself from differing viewpoints is how you get intellectually lazy and complacent.
You are in no position to demand anything from me.
Find me the exact quote where I said that all people who support social justice would willingly interrupt a vigil for LGBT victims of a terrorist attack. In fact, you are the irrational one here.

The People's Republic of Irish Peoples Republic II wrote:There are serious problems that need to be addressed with regards to social justice activists.

That language implied, to me, that ALL social justice activists have a problem that must be addressed, with this one event being used as an example of this universal problem, or that it reflects on all social justice activists.

But anyway, I can't help but forcibly exhale through my nose and smile because of how absurdly offended you seem. Is it not the anti-SJW crowd who hates how people get offended and have FEEEEELLLINGS?

Show

Post by Newfound Murica suppressed by Caelapes.

Once again, I'm not here illegally. Seems your own founder doesn't respect the constitution. I am here legally under the badge of a "left-wing sympathiser".

It's worth noting that y'all have been made welcome in the Conservative League if you want to engage in peaceful discussions.

Just as I am here without hostility. You may come to our region.

The United States of Newfound Murica wrote:Once again, I'm not here illegally. Seems your own founder doesn't respect the constitution. I am here legally under the badge of a "left-wing sympathiser".
It's worth noting that y'all have been made welcome in the Conservative League if you want to engage in peaceful discussions.
Just as I am here without hostility. You may come to our region.


You know, I think I may have visited the conservative league once for an update or so... in passing... maybe visited is stretching it a bit far...

The Forbidden Planet of BURNINATI0N wrote:I apologize in advance for the strongly worded post below, but I really strongly dislike when people are in denial about historical events.
Umm, I'm pretty sure that it was, as it has always been, winter that was key. Millions of Russians didn't stop the Germans, but winter did.
It was Lenin -- who ended a war -- not Stalin -- who fought one -- who understood what was best for the people.
I'm sorry, we measure the success of a nation by whether or not it developed ballistic missiles?
I'm a leftist because I recognize that political life should not be about comparing national military sizes. It's about how well we treat our underclasses.
And at treating the underclass, North Korea scores approximately 0/10.


The context of the conversation was in fact North Korea's military capability rather than North Korea as a whole. In terms of the conditions in Korea in a wider context, though, they are very much understandable if you consider the sanctions that the west has imposed on the country. Essentially what is happening is the west is denying the North Koreans the technology to improve their own crop yields and denying them the ability to imports food itself and is then pointing at the North Korean leadership and calling them incompetent and saying that they're not even capable of feeding their own people.

In terms of world war two, a lot of factors contributed to the German defeat in Russia. Winter was certainly a large part, but so was German overextension, Hitler's obsession with Stalingrad, Russia's movement of much of its critical industry to the East of the Urals and new Soviet military ideas in terms of strategy and technology.

The Forbidden Planet of BURNINATI0N wrote:It was Lenin -- who ended a war (eg WWI, because its costs to the peasant class were absurd) -- not Stalin -- who fought one (eg WWII despite its absurd costs to the peasant class) -- who understood what was best for the people (in terms of whether or not to pursue wars of aggression).

What about the costs that Nazi occupation would have? Was Stalin supposed to just watch the Nazis invade and occupy the Soviet Union? I mean, even if the Nazis hadn't been a direct threat to the Soviet Union in WWII, surely it would still have been right to fight them, what with them being fascists who were already occupying other aread and committing atrocities and all?

Lemurian Outpost

The United States of Newfound Murica wrote:Once again, I'm not here illegally. Seems your own founder doesn't respect the constitution. I am here legally under the badge of a "left-wing sympathiser".
It's worth noting that y'all have been made welcome in the Conservative League if you want to engage in peaceful discussions.
Just as I am here without hostility. You may come to our region.

You are the President of Conservative League, a member region of the fascist- and Nazi-collaborating alliance known as Anticom. You are not a left-wing sympathizer.

We don't have a constitution. Your presence here is in contradiction to the Charter of The Internationale, and our Custodian and I are well within our authority to remove you from the region for your ties to fascists.

Aufrechte and AceicS

Newfound America, you have no right to call ANYONE a bigot when a cursory look at anticom shows a nation with a white nationalist symbol residing there. You and your despicable, incompetent organization are a disgrace to non-racist conservatives I know in real life (or people like the founder of your region!) who would be ashamed to associate with fascists and Nazis.

AceicS

Hello.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics