WA Delegate (non-executive): The Former Confederated Communes of Proletaire (elected 26 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, and 10 others.The Cannabis Communists, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, Marxism Leninism, Eurasia, Red Star Republic, The League of Reformed Socialist States, The International Communist Union, TI Historical Restoration Project, NSLeft, and Marxist Scholars Circle.
Construction of embassies with Socialism has commenced. Completion expected in 7 hours.
Construction of embassies with International Communist Court has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 19 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in The Internationale
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 17,043rd in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 5 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Supreme Judge of the region International Communist Court agreed to construct embassies.
- 6 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Ymirica departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 7 hours ago: The Free Land of The Nation of Meraz arrived from Anarchy.
- 7 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Ymirica arrived from Europeia.
- 15 hours ago: The Police-State Priesthood of American Fascism arrived from Anarchy.
- 18 hours ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 23 hours ago: The Consular Corps of The Misleyan Diplomatic Mission departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 23 hours ago: The Consular Corps of The Misleyan Diplomatic Mission arrived from Anarchy.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: New anarkhopolis ceased to exist.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Consensus zero ceased to exist.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
No on Anarchy. Yes to American Empire. Abstain all others...btw great job & great piece above, Comrade Misley.
YES to Tranquility, the Leftist Union, and the ULSR.
NO to the American Empire
ABSTAIN from Anarchy
Anarchy shares an embassy with the federation of canada, an imperialist region that symbolizes the rampant exploitation of Latin America (blood mines in Honduras), and the abhorrent dismissal of human beings that live within "Canada's" space.
For American Empire and Anarchy.
Abstain on the others.
For: The Leftist Union, Tranquility, ULSR
Against: Anarchy, American Empire
No on Anarchy (I looked at their region and they seem to be having a debate on what to do, but they seem to want to stay allied with capitalist regions while saying they aren't themselves, something I find funny)
Yes on the rest.
I change my vote to strongly against embassy with Anarchy, for the others. Anarchy is becoming extremely watered down by an apathetic home crowd swayed by obvious libertatem sockpuppets. The war with Libertatem is a defensive posture taken after their bad faith, constant attacks, and attempts to sabotage inter Left cooperation. I'm only sorry for those who've had to fight such a cowardly group that doesn't rely on strength of numbers or any genuine craft at raiding but propels itself forward by way of intrigues and plots. There are some here in TI who are quite obviously in their camp, and were I delegate id not hesitate to give them the boot.
It is better to make accusations in the open than to allude to treasonous members within the region, I think. Who in particular are you referring to?
WA Delegate access temporarily disabled as a safety measure while Proletaire is offline. It will be turned back on once he returns.