WA Delegate: The People's Republic of Auhl (elected 49 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Congress of Armed Proletarian States, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, The Proletariat Coalition, and 5 others.Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, Ivory Tower, The Cannabis Communists, and primitive communism.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Internationale
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 10,083rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|191.||The Free Land of Kylitonius||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Homines Sunt Populus”|
|192.||The Free Land of Xanderheim||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Spreading Liberty to the Four Winds”|
|193.||The Agonistic-Pluralistic States of Respectika||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is true! Everything is permitted! No NAZIS!”|
|194.||The Federation of Free Communes||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom, Equality, Solidarity”|
|195.||The Federated Autonomous Bands of The Yaupon Forests||Left-wing Utopia||“We will be what we will be”|
|196.||The Federated Communes of The Castran||Left-wing Utopia||“Vrijheid, Gelijkheid, Solidariteit”|
|197.||The Free Land of French canadien demographique||Left-wing Utopia||“As free as a flying monkey”|
|198.||The Democratic States of The Confederal Republic||New York Times Democracy||“Libertatem, aequalitas, regenerationem.”|
|199.||The Federation of communes of Tropicaniama||New York Times Democracy||“Liberty Equality Solidarity”|
|200.||The Free Land of Land and Freedom||Left-wing Utopia||“Land and Freedom”|
- 4 hours ago: The Community of Explosiontopia ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Community of Proletarian Anarchist Community departed this region for Russian Superstates.
- 9 hours ago: The Free Land of United Socialist Democratic Republic arrived from The South Pacific.
- 14 hours ago: The Community of Proletarian Anarchist Community arrived from Anarchy.
- 15 hours ago: The Democratic Socialist States of United Portugal departed this region for The Triphorian Empire.
- 20 hours ago: The Democratic Socialist States of United Portugal arrived from International Democracy Union.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The People's Republic of Jhotenheim departed this region for The Communist Region.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Socialist Republic of Salah Jadid of the region The Arab League proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Tobitztanh departed this region for League of Brule.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of North Jonisbam departed this region for League of Brule.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
We live in interesting times. What do youse think?
There are “Peace Villages”, new or transformed communities of cooperatives, implementing their own program fully outside of the logistical constraints of the Kurdish-Turkish war. The first such community was constructed in Hakkari province, bordering Iraq and Iran, where “several villages” joined the experiment. In Van province, an “ecological women’s village” is being built to shelter victims of domestic violence, supplying itself “with all or almost all the necessary energy.”
I've been in the Internationale for quite a while now, but I don't pay attention to the politics and policies in NationStates and in this region because I am usually too busy building my Nation. I want to put an end to my isolation and finally get involved in the process of your legislature, election programs, and in general. I believe it's unfair for a nation to host itself in a region without participating in the region.
Even though I am classified as a Liberal Democratic Socialist, I am neither a liberal or a democratic socialist. I advocate for armed, strategic, and guerrilla-based revolution against the capitalist state and the bourgeoisie as opposed to a mass revolution of the proletariat.
Thank you for your time,
Hi can i exile here i left my former region because the delagate has became a dictator
So after some trys to seize power i decided to leave and one day have my revenge.
Interesting, I'll have to look into this is it develops.
Two bits of good news:
The Iraqi Communist Party's newly-formed formed an "Iraqi Red Army" has had some success against ISIS: http://www.asianewsnet.net/Communists-in-India-face-desertion-to-BJP-63199.html
The Black Riders are withdrawing from Anarchy!
Good to hear about Anarchy.
After CIL was shut down I was there for a bit, before I got tossed out by the raid.
do you guys role play?
We should do a missionary mission to other regions to promote our cause.