WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 258 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Infection Rate: 0.0% (81 million infected, 329.33 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -75.8 Under Control
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Heartland
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 81st in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 7 hours ago: The Democratic United States of Kompa Ru departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia ejected The Democratic United States of Kompa Ru from the region.
- 7 hours ago: The Colony of The New HeartWoods departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia ejected The Colony of The New HeartWoods from the region.
- 7 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Indecision departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia ejected The Disputed Territories of Indecision from the region.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia password-protected the region.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of The Heartland ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Guilded Realm of Opopoopop ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Holy Empire of Samcuss ceased to exist.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Best of luck with the zombie apocalypse (couldn't find proper greeting card at Hallmark).
They are usually kept near the mother in law cards...
They are, found them in the isle in front of the mother-in-law cards once, actually.
Relax, mån, embrace da horde, it'll be alrite! *sings* ♪ Baby don' worry, 'bout a ting... ♫
Tol'ya not tå worry, 'membah? We're all cured, now. Tanks, mån!
I've been firing missiles for the past hour but sadly I have to go to work now, keep up the good work.
Thank you, Ineptia! I just logged in. Maybe I'll have a fighting chance this year.
The Zombie hordes shall perish before the day is over.
And thank you too! Awesome. Now to keep researching that cure, and throw cure missiles around to everyone.
*taps microphone* *coughs*
Ladies and Gentlebeings,
It gives me great pleasure to announce that our beloved Heartland is now free of infection!
Sadly, this victory over the zombie curse still comes at the cost of over 7 billion lives, most of which occurred in the first few hours.
Still, a survival rate of 99.98% is something we can be proud of.
Thank you all for your effort.