WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 68 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in The Heartland
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 108th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Empire of Luxorian Knights arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for The Skeleton Army.
- 4 days ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The Cuckoos Egg.
- 4 days ago: The Keiten State of Eldenkei ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Federal Republic of Aerigia arrived from Osiris.
- 9 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai arrived from Osiris.
- 10 days ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Kommunistische Staat of Hasdian ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Soviet Republic of Dondris ceased to exist.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
I do as well, while I do support the intention, there must be a better way than one-size fits all. If there isn't, they should at least get rid of the clause.
Nukes are bad, mmkay? So we should totally disarm everyone in the WA so that everyone who is not in the WA can nuke everyone that now lacks a deterrence.
Wow, bills can be silly. At least it's an overwhelmingly negative response thus far.
That's why I don't join the wa lol
Ah, the benefits of corruption... the WA might limit the nuclear arsenal maintained by the government but they never try to limit the amount of nukes owned by its generals, or their friends/family... or anybody with connections... or anybody with enough money... or any technocrats capable of jacking the digital ownership certificates for that matter.
I call it simply assumed impending destruction, SAID for short
That's unusual... I could have sworn I voted against this latest WA ploy because it was ridiculous. Why on earth did I have a vote for it? Button slip? Curious...
If I had voted for it, I would attribute it to a glitch in the delegate mechanism, but I didn't. That is odd.
I'm back, I'm back, I'm back I'm back I'm back, I'm baaaaack.
Makes more sense with the music, which I can't remember the name of at the moment.
Leave large amounts of jelly beans and chocolates scattered across the vast lands and hope the denizens enjoy it all!
Oh wow, I'm dropping on the authoritarian index. Awesome.
Also yay jelly beans and chocolates! I hope people find the Easter eggs we've scattered across The Heartland -- just hollow shells filled with a pocketful of solari each, but hey!