WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 62 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Heartland
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 2,293rd in the world for Most Avoided.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Kommunistische Staat of Hasdian ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Soviet Republic of Dondris ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of The Republic of Pocrnich departed this region for Slavska.
- 12 days ago: The Religious Empire of East Kompa Ru ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of The Republic of Pocrnich arrived from The Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Colony of New Klent arrived from Osiris.
- 19 days ago: The Community of Llyander arrived from The North Pacific.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Any thoughts on the universal suffrage act currently in the WA?
Good points, bad points etcetera?
I personally dislike the criminal disenfranchise clause since it basically forces the countries with actual universal suffrage to restrict their political freedoms.
I agree with you one hundred percent there.
I do as well, while I do support the intention, there must be a better way than one-size fits all. If there isn't, they should at least get rid of the clause.
Nukes are bad, mmkay? So we should totally disarm everyone in the WA so that everyone who is not in the WA can nuke everyone that now lacks a deterrence.
Wow, bills can be silly. At least it's an overwhelmingly negative response thus far.
That's why I don't join the wa lol
Ah, the benefits of corruption... the WA might limit the nuclear arsenal maintained by the government but they never try to limit the amount of nukes owned by its generals, or their friends/family... or anybody with connections... or anybody with enough money... or any technocrats capable of jacking the digital ownership certificates for that matter.
I call it simply assumed impending destruction, SAID for short
That's unusual... I could have sworn I voted against this latest WA ploy because it was ridiculous. Why on earth did I have a vote for it? Button slip? Curious...
If I had voted for it, I would attribute it to a glitch in the delegate mechanism, but I didn't. That is odd.
I'm back, I'm back, I'm back I'm back I'm back, I'm baaaaack.
Makes more sense with the music, which I can't remember the name of at the moment.