WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 158 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The Heartland
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 729th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 74 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Dimondiatia arrived from Lazarus.
- 80 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Clubinara arrived from Balder.
- 81 minutes ago: The Theocracy of The Fate Isle arrived from Lazarus.
- 83 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Heartia arrived from Lazarus.
- 84 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Espardro arrived from Lazarus.
- 86 minutes ago: The Theocracy of The Isles of Athena arrived from Osiris.
- 87 minutes ago: The Kingdom of The Star Isles arrived from Lazarus.
- 88 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Remusia arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Colony of New Klent ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Nagem Eikenu arrived from Lazarus.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Ban of Perfidy in Warfare
"Hey guys, let's completely gimp all forms of intelligence gathering, cover ops and our ability to prevent unnecessary bloodshed via efficient assassinations."
"Sure, infiltration is still possible, but you'll have to get signed permission from the nation you're infiltrating."
I swear, if this thing gets passed I'm changing my flag to pure white, my emblems to anything that can even remotely used as camo and start a kill-on-sight policy for suspected foreign war criminals... on second thought, I'm adding "remotely hippie" and "can be used as weapons" to my list of emblems.
I guess I was psychically drawn here. Kick me out if I don't fit. FYI, we're an RP nation fairly firmly fixed in a jokey movie version of the Old West, anywhere from 1860 to 1914.
Welcome; it would be rather hard to not fit in here.
Welcome to the Heartland, er, The Heartland! Enjoy your stay!
After 5 years of retirement, I figured I would drop by and say howdy!
Many thanks! I look forward to enjoying The Heartland once again.
Yeah, it's a bit embarrassing. I made this nation a while back without even thinking of there being a region with the same name. Rest assured that I will do nothing to blacken the name of this noble region -- mainly because I will do nothing at all. I have made a deep religious commitment to the god La-Z-Ness and the goddess Procrastinata.
A noble commitment indeed.
Procrastination can always wait until later, I always say!