WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 21 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Heartland
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 14,808th in the world for Best Weather.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Pink Floyd Fans of the region Alliance of Floyd proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Naothiel ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Federation of Kroshk arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Grand Empire of Clearwater arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Jogh arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Samcuss arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The My Animated Flag is Broken of Spruce Meadows ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Safety Dance of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for The Skeleton Army.
- 21 days ago: The Safety Dance of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The Cuckoos Egg.
- 21 days ago: The United Republic of East Klent replaced The Empire of Samarkanda as WA Delegate.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Our founder CTEd, and nearly all left in a panic, fearing we'd get raided without him...
That's one way to remember it.
Well, you did, and we did, so that would be the way to remember it.
But everyone's returned, for the most part; it's all water under the bridge now.
I wish Grays'd come back, though.
Concurred. But Texas ain't that far at least.
Grays Harbor? Wasn't he a founder? What the hell made him leave?
Figured I'd bring this back, FOR or AGAINST?;
SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION AT VOTE
Liberate St Abbaddon
A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region.
Description: The Security Council,
RECOGNIZING the region of St Abbaddon as among the oldest of all regions,
RESPECTING that the region has a long and storied history,
BELIEVING that the community of St Abbaddon is worthy of preservation,
FURTHER BELIEVING that the armed forces of the The Brotherhood of Malice, Osiris, Balder, The North Pacific, The South Pacific and others are attempting to destroy St Abbaddon,
KNOWING that those forces have spoken of intentions to destroy the region and refound it as a protectorate of a variety of international organizations,
UNDERSTANDING that a liberation will make it impossible for these groups to cause grief to the region,
FURTHER UNDERSTANDING that St Abbaddon's nations and community are deserving of protection from such an action,
Hereby liberates St Abbaddon.
Votes For: 2,462 (78%)
Votes Against: 705 (22%)
Voting Ends: in 3 days 19 hours
Well Samarkanda it was a typical Hollywood story, founder ceased, people panicked, Grays created a new region, some people left, many were booted out, founder returned, people came back, except the pied piper who got his panties in a bunch, again.
Like I said that's one way to remember it.
Yeah, sorry for the whole booting thing.
I'm not sure if i was even there to be honest.
I might've been down with a case of "critical existence failure" at the time.