WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 198 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Heartland
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 2,638th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 14 days ago: The Federal Republic of Josiah Jed Bartlett arrived from The South Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Who Cares of Whocaresreally arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The Free Kingdom of Western Averi ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of The Star Isles departed this region for The Five Crowns.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Espardro departed this region for The Five Crowns.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Clubinara departed this region for The Five Crowns.
- 17 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Monhegan Isle arrived from The West Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The Empire of Samarkanda arrived from Osiris.
- 19 days ago: The Guilded Realm of Opopoopop arrived from Osiris.
- 19 days ago: The Empire of Luxorian Knights ceased to exist.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Howdy to The Heartland! We are thankful that you finally stopped procrastinating opening your RMB. Letting The Bruce and us post here is a great first step. Let all Texans and Wysterians post and they may bring you more goodies. We come bearing Tequila Shots and Quesadillas! Nothing better than booze and cheese! Cheers!
Tequila, quesadillas. So much for pushing of the procrastination discussion...
*Munch* *Munch* ...some sentiments should not be rushed.
*Glug* *Glug* ...seconded
The sudden realization that the second half of a sentence delayed by 4 days is relevant to a message posted 3 days after the first half.
I wonder if it was the sugar, the tea blend, the heat, a combination of the aforementioned or just coincidence...
I've spaced out like that too, guess it just...
I have taken part in the ritual, guess I was just putting it off.
Never postpone until tomorrow what needs to be done yesterday...
...Postpone it until the day after tomorrow instead?
Due to the postponement of the postponement of the following announcement, it has been decided to make the announcement now. Klent has now, 10 billion citizens.