WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Retro lyra
Embassies: Equestria, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, True North, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, United Alliance Of Nations, SideWalk Zone, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Assassins, Ankh Mauta, and 7 others.Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, The Ascendancy, New York, The Epic Pony Region, and New Egypt.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Empire of Friendship
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 866th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The United States of Land of TMT of the region The Land for Everyone proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Brown v Board of education of the region Assassins cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 4 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Sithis the Dark Lord of the region Assassins ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Equestrian states and The Empire of Friendship.
- 10 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Sangre de Christo lost WA Delegate status.
- 11 days ago: The Protectorate of Lyra and Bon Bon departed this region for Pony Lands.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of DerpyHooves Nation of the region Brony United Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Red Hot Unholy Rogue Nation of Dark Wing Galactic Empire ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Elven Assassin State of HyperionSun of the region New Egypt cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
~*HUZZAH*~ New rankings are introduced! (that I will never achieve either, but that is beside the point?)
Huzzah, top 5% for most scientifically advanced! I knew building a bajillion space lasers would pay off!
Amazing what one can do with a little dedication to the sciences, and a 97% taxation rate to pay for it all with :D
...and another one is gone :/ Really starting to look like Lyra is not coming back this time, been at least a few months now since they last logged in.
"You're all thinking too small!" exclaims Samuel Khan, an avid Star Wars fan. "What we need is more research into the possibilities of space weapons! Big laser cannon and satellites with complete annihilation power! And cool spaceships! Boom! Rat-a-tata! Bang! Bang! It'll be expensive, sure, but think of the power! THE POWER!"
This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.
Muwhahahaha~ We at Lyra and Bon Bon are now constructing an Orbital Friendship Cannon™! Soon, we shall have the power to rain down D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Love and Tolerance on those who would challenge our great and peaceful nation.
John Ringo — "Peace through superior firepower"
well, youre having fun, i see.
hahaha, im first in something
Hrm; for some reason allowing same-sex families to adopt dropped my civil rights by two points :/ Stupid nation states. I swear most issues just use some sort of random effect generator for their results.
Grrr... I put 24% of my budget into education, and still come up as the 'Hayseed Turnip-truck" of EoF. The rest of you, stop being so damn smart >_<
*sigh*so very, very, very, very quiet most of the time :/
It really looks like Retro Lyra is not returning this time, I cannot recall an absence from her anywhere near this long occurring previously. I think I am goign to wander over to 'Pony Lands' and argue with the bronies there about who is right on interpreting show events and canon (*SPOILER*: I am; but some people are just horribly stubborn and refuse to see reason).
I will leave my other nation, Deae Lunae, here for now, and who knows perhaps Retro Lyra will decide to return at some point?
Have fun guys, and the last few years have been a blast!