WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra
Embassies: Equestria, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, SideWalk Zone, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, The Ascendancy, and 5 others.The Epic Pony Region, New Egypt, Yerushalem VI, New York, and Unicornia.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Empire of Friendship
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 14,080th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Unie Region departed this region for Magnatheos.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Unie Region arrived from Unie.
- 8 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Empire of Wulivanthia departed this region for Yerushalem VI.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Empire of Wulivanthia arrived from Spiritus.
- 9 days ago: The Sultanate of Commuk of the region New York ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 9 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Rainbow Dasher of the region My Little Pony Equestria proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United alliance of nations and The Empire of Friendship.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of New Kazaduum Republic departed this region for New Lunar Republic.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
When just starting out, you will find your states 'rating' I guess for lack of a better term, will fluctuate quite a bit. Answers from just one or two issues will have enough clout to move your states designation. I do recall at one time very early on I ended up as a 'Corrupt Dictatorship' for a short while.
It does make for some interesting results though :D
Yeah, I just passed an issue that involved me blocking out subversive radiostations before it happened, and... before that I passed something that required all criminal suspects to be forced to give up blood... So... Very very confusing. :P But I don't mind in that case. Thanks for the information!
I might be moving to a new region soon.
It would be wrong of me to persuade you otherwise, but I understand. You would have to be the oldest citizen in this region at this point.
#1 least corrupt! I knew threatening with moon banishments would have a positive effect!
I do suppose that is the nice thing about having two accounts; is that I could leave one here in EoF, and have one elsewhere as well. This way, I can irritate people in two regions :D
Huzzah! You have done well. Very very well. I seek to make my nations analysis like yours for this, because its the sorta government I wish to have! Only with a lower tax rate. So... Yeah. Nice job on your least corruptness. And happiness. Because that's always great too.
3 days since the last post has been made? Jeez... we need activity.
No, don't even recommend that again.
From Father Knows Best State to Corrupt Dictatorship. Sheesh, if I could visually see this imaginary country with its imaginary people, I would really wonder how everything would appear at this point. Would there be clear boy skies and lush forests with clean beaches and waters? Hmm? Or would things be green and toxic, because I wanted to create some new sorta battle armor? Next I'll be "Nightmare Moon Dictatorship" or something. Or at least I hope. Sheesh, that'd be interesting to imagine.