WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra
Embassies: Equestria, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, United Alliance Of Nations, SideWalk Zone, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, and 5 others.The Ascendancy, The Epic Pony Region, New Egypt, Yerushalem VI, and New York.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Empire of Friendship
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 1,300th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: The NY Ambassador of York Buddies ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of Impero Fascista ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Federation of Novian States departed this region for Pony Lands.
- 14 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra rejected Ormene's request for regional embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Federation of Novian States arrived from Equestria.
- 20 days ago: The The Iron Fist Consumerists of Oman under Dictation of the region Ormene proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra rejected The minuette matriarchy's request for regional embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Glorious Queendom of Minuette of the region The minuette matriarchy proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ankh Mauta and The Empire of Friendship.
- 29 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra granted posting privileges on the The Empire of Friendship Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
I would agree, but it is top 10% of the world, not just within EoF.
Perhaps this is why Equestria does not have internet service; give them internet and the first thing ponies do is dive into online gaming >_<
Or other... time consuming... feats.
RetroLyra has returned :D
Well, "yay" will work; but I do believe a "Huzzah" is more warranted :D
How do we know [s]he is on, anyways?
Well, for one she changed the EoF's message board to the new system about 10 hours ago, as well as rejected The Solar Reign's offer of an embassy at about the same time. So yes, she does appear back and active.
That could mean anything
Shut up, you just won't admit she's back
Aw, crap, not you again...
that's right, we're back!
gotta keep these messages interesting!
Great, it's you as well. With you two, all we're missing now is-
heyo, did I miss anything while I was gone?
Well, then, the gangs all here...
I am thinking making dinner reservations must be something of a pain? ;D as well as debating how to split the bill afterwards?
Nice to see Lyra returned!