WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra
Infection Rate: 0.0% (14 million infected, 48.73 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -114.1 Under Control
Embassies: Equestria, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, SideWalk Zone, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, The Ascendancy, and 6 others.The Epic Pony Region, New Egypt, Yerushalem VI, New York, Unicornia, and Friendship.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Empire of Friendship
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 2,739th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 9 hours ago: The Neo-Terran Republic of Doppio Giudici arrived from New Hyperion.
- 17 days ago: The Isle of Ghosts departed this region for Carnival of Souls.
- 17 days ago: The Isle of Ghosts arrived from Alcohol.
- 18 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Technopolis of Domernicus of the region The Nation of Nations and Friends cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 20 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XXI of the region The Nation of Nations and Friends ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 26 days ago: The Galactic Power of Cosmosis of the region United empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: Lufort departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 31 days ago: The Free Land of New Lufort of the region New Equestria proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The PRU SNIPZERZ of Olion of the region Isles Of Selew proposed constructing embassies.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
Remember how I said I was going to continue the fanfic?
So I lost the rest of the chapters...
Well, if it is any consolation, now you and Samuel Taylor Coleridge do share something in common :/
And it was gonna be awsome. Flutters was a zombie, Pinkie finds an alicorn-body-type Twilight, and Applejack was in prison.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge was a famous (or so I thought anyways!) English poet who wrote 'Kubla Khan'; or at least a fragment of it.
As the story goes, he had a epiphany or sorts one day while in an opium-fueled dream state, and created in his mind the poem we would know as 'Kubla Khan'. Upon awakening he started writing this poem down but shortly after his starting, he was unfortunately interrupted by someone, and when he later went to return to his work he found that he had lost from his memory most of the poem he had created while dreaming.
So what we have is only a fragment; which can be found here if you were interested: http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173247
Cool. This interests me, although I had actually lost most of the parts I had written down, rather than forgotten it straight from memory.
WELL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT.
Aura sent me to help you.
I'm going to stay a little while longer, RL you and I are even now.
Much obliged with the zombie control for our nation! Hopefully work on developing a cure goes quickly for us as well.
Many missile launches later, everypony currently now has a zero infection rate, san us in Deae Lunae ¡_¡