WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra
Embassies: Equestria, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, SideWalk Zone, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, The Ascendancy, and 5 others.The Epic Pony Region, New Egypt, Yerushalem VI, New York, and Unicornia.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Empire of Friendship
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 1,696th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 5 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between United alliance of nations and The Empire of Friendship.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Republic of New Kazaduum Republic departed this region for New Lunar Republic.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Republic of New Kazaduum Republic arrived from Lazarus.
- 13 days ago: The Technopolis of Domernicus of the region The Nation of Nations and Friends cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 14 days ago: The Dictatorship of Edtaittee of the region The Nation of Nations and Friends ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of The Paslaptis Ordinis arrived from Atonement of Harmony.
- 20 days ago: Embassy established between The Empire of Friendship and Unicornia.
- 24 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra agreed to construct embassies with Unicornia.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Princess Platinum of the region Unicornia proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Armored Divisions of Stug III arrived from The Sparkle Confederation.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
Good morning and greetings, Princess Platinum!
So I just became a Father Knows Best State... I find this incredibly stupid, due to all of the issues I've passed, and the order I've passed them in. I mean, really, what dictatorships allow people to hold every signal conceivable action for the government? But perhaps this can be made into how stupid, silly story. Any ideas?
I dunno, check the wiki
When just starting out, you will find your states 'rating' I guess for lack of a better term, will fluctuate quite a bit. Answers from just one or two issues will have enough clout to move your states designation. I do recall at one time very early on I ended up as a 'Corrupt Dictatorship' for a short while.
It does make for some interesting results though :D
Yeah, I just passed an issue that involved me blocking out subversive radiostations before it happened, and... before that I passed something that required all criminal suspects to be forced to give up blood... So... Very very confusing. :P But I don't mind in that case. Thanks for the information!
I might be moving to a new region soon.
It would be wrong of me to persuade you otherwise, but I understand. You would have to be the oldest citizen in this region at this point.
#1 least corrupt! I knew threatening with moon banishments would have a positive effect!
I do suppose that is the nice thing about having two accounts; is that I could leave one here in EoF, and have one elsewhere as well. This way, I can irritate people in two regions :D
Huzzah! You have done well. Very very well. I seek to make my nations analysis like yours for this, because its the sorta government I wish to have! Only with a lower tax rate. So... Yeah. Nice job on your least corruptness. And happiness. Because that's always great too.