WA Delegate: The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 245 days ago)
Founder: The Aslanic Foxes of Fotar
The embassy with Western Hemisphere Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 17 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Western Hemisphere Alliance has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 5 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The Council of Narnia
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 3,260th in the world for Safest.
|11.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lets drink it!”|
|12.||The Queendom of The Archipelago of Gai-Nymph||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“With logic and imagination we can do anything.”|
|13.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Norflandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coexistance is key”|
|14.||The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley||New York Times Democracy||“Thanks to Everyone Who Has the Most.”|
|15.||The Multi-Colour Community of Pausoios||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Democracy, Sisterhood, Reason”|
|16.||The Principality of Champaigne-Sur-Mer||Democratic Socialists||“Sans peur”|
|17.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Land of Bill Murray||Left-Leaning College State||“We Came, We Saw, We Kicked It's Ass”|
|18.||The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia||New York Times Democracy||“Protect via force if necessary”|
|19.||The Fascist State of Elmerna||Father Knows Best State||“Dios, Líder, familia”|
|20.||The Ozzalonian Colony of Silver Spoon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Power to the ponies, all hail Ozzy!”|
Last poll: “How should our region's vote be cast?”
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Military super power of United Equestria Republic of the region Western Hemisphere Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Wine Producers of Riojasia agreed to construct embassies with The Western Hemisphere Alliance.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Royal Federation of Casinoria of the region The Western Hemisphere Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The United Kingdom of ArisAwesomeLand of the region Western Hemisphere Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 6 days ago: The Allied States of Puppy with a Shotgun of the region Western Hemisphere Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 9 days ago: The Aslanic Foxes of Fotar created a new regional poll: "How should our region's vote be cast?".
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of Ariglif departed this region for The alliance of united lands.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Sensei Island arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Holy Empire of Ariglif arrived from The North Pacific.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Dizz Knee Land ceased to exist.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
That is very, very true, Elmerna. Unfortunately, the game mechanics make membership in the WA very important. In order to keep our region secure and powerful, we need to have a Delegate with a lot of endorsements. One can only endorse the Delegate if they are in the WA.
Can I ask a pair of WA nations to pop to the Western Hemisphere Alliance please? We've just been raided and would like some posts unsuppressed, embassies uncancelled and the Region Description replaced as well as the region untagged as raider friendly. We're a quiet little community who just like to talk on our RMB. :)
I feel like recruitment telegrams are sounding more and more like those scam emails XD
Just got one offering the ability to become, "The most powerful WA delegate in the world. " XD
That is two of our allies that have been raided recently. It is starting to get on my nerves...
It's one of those things where the WHA is just a small group who likes chatting on the RMB. Not exactly an active region.
Hope all those in the U.S. arnt having as hard of a time with Health Exchanges as I am.... They all make me wanna punch a goat
Just wanted to let you all know that I am (under another nation) refounding a region I was in that was invaded, just in case anybody started wondering about the embassy construction with The WHA. I hope nobody minds about having a new embassy.
Do the Black Riders usually only invade large regions?
I'm not sure of their raiding habits, but reraiding WHA as it is refoudning is...umm....highly uninspiring and worthy of more than a couple laughs. If that is the best they can do....
I have to say that I do have a puppet still there (Tiamarisia) and I found a bulletin which made my day. It seems that the Black Riders have a problem with the WHA as we did not just submit and seem to be rather worried, if I read this bulletin right.
"CALLING ALL RAIDERS CALLING ALL RAIDERS
we need help taking down the region of Western Hemisphere allince which has rebelled against the black riders help us put these insubordinate rebels back in their place"
However refounding seems to be going alright and we do not seem to be losing many of our active members, if any.