WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected )
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in The Council of Narnia
Nations ranked highly spend more public money on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 5,328th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|11.||The Ozzalonian Colony of Silver Spoon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Power to the ponies, all hail Ozzy!”|
|12.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Father Knows Best State||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|13.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
|14.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
|15.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|16.||The Narnian Foxes of Fotar||Democratic Socialists||“Vulpes Moralis”|
- : Guy iii ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : Guy iii arrived from Balder.
- : The Holy Explorers of the World of William Empire of the region Coalition of Free Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Titanic Airship of Davethebastardistan departed this region for The Council of Many Nations.
- : The Titanic Airship of Davethebastardistan arrived from The Council of Nations.
- : Of moravecs ceased to exist.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Council of Many Nations.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
It seems Topaz did not last...
Neither did our plans for revival.
What are you guys talking about?
I love that fact that I am still getting recruitment letters.