WA Delegate: The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 29 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Council of Narnia
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 16,758th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|11.||The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia||New York Times Democracy||“Protect via force if necessary”|
|12.||The Fascist State of Elmerna||Democratic Socialists||“Dios, LÝder, familia”|
|13.||The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To be a fox is to be alone”|
|14.||The Eternally Free World of Velysiria||New York Times Democracy||“Ver Akra ta tehyn, ■a Akra ta askjeno■■”|
|15.||The Kingdom of Ruthinia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ora et Labora”|
|16.||The Communal Isle Alliance of Bellopitz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honor the Traditions ”|
|17.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Father Knows Best State||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|18.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
- 7 hours ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House Of The Eclipse proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Southport North Carolinians of Julie James ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Oskemen ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 22 days ago: The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia arrived from Lazarus.
- 22 days ago: The Wine Producers of Riojasia suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 22 days ago: The Wine Producers of Riojasia unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 28 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar granted posting privileges on the The Council of Narnia Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 29 days ago: The Incorporated States of Jupotopia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 29 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar ejected and banned The Incorporated States of Jupotopia from the region.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
Yay, we're free! :3
So how are people doing?
I for one have been having a very difficult time lately, but am seeing some light. Hope its the end of the tunnel and not an oncoming train...
I'm surviving Junior year of highschool as best I can, but doing great with most other things :)
How are you Rio?
I'm doing alright. Brewing away and supplying the region with good beer. :) I'm also keeping a close eye on the Scottish Independence issue. What has never been answered (as far as I'm aware) is "What does Scottish Independence mean for the average Briton?"
Second child born. Check.
Thesis successfully defended. Check.
3 incredible, life changing days. Check.
Don't I get to go to Disneyworld now or something?
And probably not :)
I'm too poor anyways- all I could do is probably afford a candy bar and a kiddie ride! hahaha!
Nothing wrong with that at all!