WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 20 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Council of Narnia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 8,615th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|11.||The Kingdom of Ruthinia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ora et Labora”|
|12.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
|13.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|14.||The Protectorate of Cerium||Moralistic Democracy||“Mother Ceres”|
- 20 hours ago: The Allied States of Seoveuburg ceased to exist.
- 20 hours ago: The Communal Isle Alliance of Bellopitz ceased to exist.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Eternally Free World of Velysiria arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of Aslan ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Jedi Hippie Tribe of Samurai shogun of the region The Jedi Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of King of Heroes Gilgamesh of the region The Jedi Council ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 9 days ago: The Borderlands of Diamedes arrived from Lazarus.
- 9 days ago: The Queendom of Brenos ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Council of Free Jedi Knights of the region The Jedi Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 13 days ago: The Crushing mace of Bob Moran50 departed this region for Nugut.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
I for one have been having a very difficult time lately, but am seeing some light. Hope its the end of the tunnel and not an oncoming train...
I'm surviving Junior year of highschool as best I can, but doing great with most other things :)
How are you Rio?
I'm doing alright. Brewing away and supplying the region with good beer. :) I'm also keeping a close eye on the Scottish Independence issue. What has never been answered (as far as I'm aware) is "What does Scottish Independence mean for the average Briton?"
Second child born. Check.
Thesis successfully defended. Check.
3 incredible, life changing days. Check.
Don't I get to go to Disneyworld now or something?
And probably not :)
I'm too poor anyways- all I could do is probably afford a candy bar and a kiddie ride! hahaha!
Nothing wrong with that at all!
Zombie appocalypse approaching in 7 days! I suggest we close the borders and all research a cure. :)