WA Delegate: The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 1 year 23 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Council of Narnia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 2,610th in the world for Most Cultured.
|11.||The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia||New York Times Democracy||“Protect via force if necessary”|
|12.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Capitalist Paradise||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|13.||The Ever-Lurking Presence of New Spartzerina||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Contact my new main nation Spartzerium if you need me!”|
|14.||The Ozzalonian Colony of Silver Spoon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Power to the ponies, all hail Ozzy!”|
|15.||The Protectorate of Cerium||Moralistic Democracy||“Mother Ceres”|
|16.||The Allied States of Seoveuburg||Left-wing Utopia||“ Nulli Expugnabilis Hosti ”|
|17.||The Southport North Carolinians of Julie James||Corporate Police State||“We used to be a lot of things”|
|18.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Land of Bill Murray||Left-Leaning College State||“We Came, We Saw, We Kicked It's Ass”|
|19.||The Blessed Are of The Sandwich Makers||Corrupt Dictatorship||“They do everything, except make sandwiches”|
|20.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
- 12 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 12 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Justwar23 ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Dominion of Cocolint Island and the Colonies Thereof arrived from The Wheel.
- 29 days ago: The Democratic Republic of New Atlantida ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Miroslaw ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Tyrany of Arizona League ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The Democratic Kingdom of Forlania ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Station 163 and The Council of Narnia.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
sounds like a great way to foster inter regional cooperation
Update on life for me-
I'm now running two businesses, finishing grad school and working part time at anothe job. On top of that, mowing our large yard and being an involved father, I'm diving full throttle into my 12 year old dream of writing a series of novels.
I am thinking my time with Nationstates is drawing to an end. At least actively. I don't want the region to die, so I won't let my nation die. But as for doing much more than that...it just isn't happening.
I, and all Kitlopians, will remain Narnian citizens until the bitter end.
I'll stay here for a while, too, so don't worry.
As I hope we all will. But that end is by no means near.
By The Lion's Mane, it sure isn't near!
Or at least until a monkey and a donkey hoodwink me
So how is everyone doing?
Quite good, thanks for asking. And you?
I'm doing great! I'll be leaving to hike through 78 miles of desert with a 50 pound pack on Sunday.
How are you?