WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Honorable Foxes of Fotar
The Council of Narnia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Council of Narnia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 5,746th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Kilgesh of the region The Age of the Geek proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Honorable Conduct of Vulpes Moralis tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Honorable Foxes of Fotar changed the regional password.
- : Aslan of the region Narnia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Racisttolken ceased to exist.
- : The Paramount Supremacy of Bathor of the region Singapore proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bisim ii departed this region for Narnia.
- : Bisim ii arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Pert Pacifist People of Parenthos of the region The World of Narnia cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- : The Commonwealth of Brittannia of the region The World of Narnia ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
What Fotar says is true. I understand the nostaglia for CoN, I have it too, it was after all a creation of mine. But we have such a unique, positive, vision-filled culture here. But I want to widen that vision so that we can offer it to the greater public. It is, after all, about us and our values rather than the words "CoN". I hope to establish the same history and name for Cair Paravel, one that we will remember resonated with the NS world, rather than one limited to a small fan base. The theme of Narnia and its cornerstone, Aslan, will continue to go with us.
But we need your opinions, as we don't want to do this without you guys.
I of course will follow the leadership wherever it goes. As for staying here or moving to a new region, I have no opinion. I firmly believe it is the people inside the region that makes it, not the name of the region.
If you're in agreement, you can move to Cair Paravel now.
Nationstates has really changed since I died 2 years ago
I am making the move, everyone. I hope you will soon follow us to Cair Paravel.
Further Up and Further In!
Looks like I brought my nation back to life just in time to see the region die
The region will never die, so long as I am still in the game. It has been dormant for years, and will remain as such while we carve a new niche in the world in Cair Paravel.
Wouldn't a more apt metaphor be to move all the nations to Aslan's country? :P