WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 270 days ago)
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Council of Narnia
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 665th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|11.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Father Knows Best State||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|12.||The Holy Empire of Republic of Jesus Christ||Father Knows Best State||“Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life”|
|13.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|14.||The Ozzalonian Colony of Silver Spoon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Power to the ponies, all hail Ozzy!”|
|15.||The Republic of Guy III||Democratic Socialists||“Greatness Conquers Relief”|
|16.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Republic of Guy III arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Holy Explorers of the World of William Empire of the region Coalition of Free Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Titanic Airship of Davethebastardistan departed this region for The Council of Many Nations.
- 22 days ago: The Titanic Airship of Davethebastardistan arrived from The Council of Nations.
- 23 days ago: Of moravecs ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Council of Many Nations.
- 23 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Council of Nations.
- 28 days ago: Cerium ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The United Sky States of The Thunderhead Enclave departed this region for The globius collective.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
It seems Topaz did not last...
Neither did our plans for revival.
What are you guys talking about?
I love that fact that I am still getting recruitment letters.
You guys were the best. Much nostalgic love and all.