WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 174 days ago)
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Council of Narnia
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 3,002nd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|11.||The Fascist State of Elmerna||Democratic Socialists||“Dios, Líder, familia”|
|12.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Democratic Socialists||“Lets drink it!”|
|13.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
|14.||The Kingdom of Ruthinia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ora et Labora”|
|15.||The Narnian Foxes of Fotar||Democratic Socialists||“Vulpes Moralis”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Frostholm ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Narnian Republic of Bisim arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The Narnian Republic of Bisim ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Aslan arrived from Empire of the northern imperium.
- 28 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Zenerra of the region The World of Xenda proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Kingdom of The Giant Lands departed this region for Grand Alliance.
- 39 days ago: The Kingdom of The Giant Lands arrived from Skyrim.
- 40 days ago: The Narnian Republic of Bisim arrived from Lazarus.
- 41 days ago: The Fascist State of Elmerna arrived from Balder.
- 44 days ago: The Fascist State of Elmerna ceased to exist.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
<wakes briefly from hibernation>
That's a nice owl.
Greetings all i hope me and my people will prosper in these lands
Welcome, Giant Lands.
That's a nice owl!
My my. This place is slowly gaining momentum! How's that book and your businesses going Fotar?
Businesses are doing decently thanks. Working on some grant opportunities that would be a huge boost.
The book is also going better than it has in any other attempt. I'm writing during my breaks working at the library. It isn't a ton I time to write, but it's resulting in real progress that I'm satisfied in!
And how are you doing?
Did anybody here see the eclipse?
Heading out to NYC now
And Rio, I was looking forward to it, but I did not :/
I found it extremely dissapointing :( It just went dull for a short while and that was it. Too cloudy and blegh. :(
It's often like that. :/
Leaving NYC now! I got to see three Broadway shows XD