WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 78 days ago)
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Council of Narnia
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 9,095th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
|2.||The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley||New York Times Democracy||“Thanks to Everyone Who Has the Most.”|
|3.||The Community of Of Moravecs||Democratic Socialists||“Minden szavazat a népszavazáson”|
|4.||The Fascist State of Elmerna||Democratic Socialists||“Dios, Líder, familia”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Cerium||Moralistic Democracy||“Mother Ceres”|
|6.||The Narnian Foxes of Fotar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vulpes Moralis”|
|7.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|8.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
|9.||The Fairly Indecisive World of Velysiria||New York Times Democracy||“Ver Akra ta hynet, ţa Akra ta skjenoţţan”|
|10.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Lets drink it!”|
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Natbia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Fascist State of Elmerna arrived from Lazarus.
- 31 days ago: Natbia arrived from Lazarus.
- 47 days ago: The Fascist State of Elmerna ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: The Republic of Freddy Fazbears Pizza departed this region for Canada.
- 49 days ago: The Ever-Lurking Presence of New Spartzerina ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Republic of Freddy Fazbears Pizza arrived from The Pacific.
- 50 days ago: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar removed regional password protection.
- 51 days ago: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar password-protected the region.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
The fact that I'm still alive is encouraging to me XD
Just for the record I'm probably still at least a month away from even seriously thinking of making a come back...
But I do hope to get to that point sooner rather than later. I asked the library board where I work for a raise today. Hoping and praying...that would go a long way in reducing my stress and workload...
Favorite Narnia book?
Horse and His Boy
Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
Currently reading the Last Battle :p
Anyone trying out the new 'Rift' theme? page=news/2014/12/09/index.html
I like it.
Oh, and my 'hibernation' may be ending soon. Foxes don't hibernate. Who ever heard of such a thing...just have to get my life a little more organized...
Just switched to rift, and it looks great.
If anyone is interested in taking an active role in the coming awakening of our region, let me know! Otherwise, I'll just move ahead as best I can.
Sounds like fun!
I mean TOTALLY not as fun as all those AP classes (sarcasm is bae), but I'll see what I can do!