WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected )
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in The Council of Narnia
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 809th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Father Knows Best State||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|2.||The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force Be With You”|
|3.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Chewion||Democratic Socialists||“One Nation under God, Indivisible and Forever Lasting”|
|5.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Left-Leaning College State||“Lets drink it!”|
|6.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
|7.||The Narnian Foxes of Fotar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vulpes Moralis”|
|8.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
- : Embassy established between The Council of Narnia and The World of Narnia.
- : The Narnian Foxes of Fotar agreed to construct embassies with The World of Narnia.
- : The Holy Empire of Xathulon of the region Hammersnow Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Parenthos of the region The World of Narnia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kitley ceased to exist.
- : The Narnian Republic of Bisim arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena arrived from Balder.
- : The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena ceased to exist.
- : The Narnian Republic of Bisim ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Iris and Thermodon of the region Themiscyra proposed constructing embassies.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
Hey hey hey! How's everyone over here?
Pretty glad to be back! :)
Doing well, and you?
*Waves hi to Bisim*
Eh, I'm doing fine. I had some rather disappointing holidays off.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the new year brings better times!
*<awakens briefly from hibernation>*
*<gives a friendly wave to everybody>*
*<goes back to sleep>*
Thank You all again. I am honored to have embassies with you. So May our regions know each other well and Live Long and Prosper!