WA Delegate: The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 1 year 18 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Council of Narnia
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 2,945th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
|2.||The Eternally Free World of Velysiria||New York Times Democracy||“Jan Akra ta tehyn, ■a Akra ta askjeno■■”|
|3.||The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia||New York Times Democracy||“Protect via force if necessary”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Norflandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coexistance is key”|
|5.||The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vulpes Moralis”|
|6.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lets drink it!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Ruthinia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ora et Labora”|
|8.||The Queendom of Brenos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If not us, then you”|
|9.||The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Thanks to Everyone Who Has the Most.”|
|10.||The Communal Isle Alliance of Bellopitz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honor the Traditions ”|
- 7 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 7 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 9 days ago: The Free Land of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Justwar23 ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Dominion of Cocolint Island and the Colonies Thereof arrived from The Wheel.
- 24 days ago: The Democratic Republic of New Atlantida ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Miroslaw ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Tyrany of Arizona League ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Democratic Kingdom of Forlania ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Station 163 and The Council of Narnia.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
sounds like a great way to foster inter regional cooperation
Update on life for me-
I'm now running two businesses, finishing grad school and working part time at anothe job. On top of that, mowing our large yard and being an involved father, I'm diving full throttle into my 12 year old dream of writing a series of novels.
I am thinking my time with Nationstates is drawing to an end. At least actively. I don't want the region to die, so I won't let my nation die. But as for doing much more than that...it just isn't happening.
I, and all Kitlopians, will remain Narnian citizens until the bitter end.
I'll stay here for a while, too, so don't worry.
As I hope we all will. But that end is by no means near.
By The Lion's Mane, it sure isn't near!
Or at least until a monkey and a donkey hoodwink me
So how is everyone doing?
Quite good, thanks for asking. And you?
I'm doing great! I'll be leaving to hike through 78 miles of desert with a 50 pound pack on Sunday.
How are you?