WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: League of the scaro alliance, The global defense force, Novus Orsa, Nationstates Communist Party, Moonrunners, TBH Graveyard, TBH, The Slopes, Regionale, Nubennia, The International Embassy of Unification, Bordeaux, Black hawks, Global commonwealth, SPACE, A Very Small Box, and 20 others.The Jolly Roger, Alleanza, Elnarfm, Hethrum, Cimmeria, Talanthia, Rozeria, argus, Valenwood, Explosive Badlands, Eastern Tunasia, The Legion of Titans, Nexus II, Puppet Waste Land, Violet Irises, The PREK Union, The Dredabel Dominion, Closing the Gap, United Territories of the North, and Bap.
Construction of embassies with Coalition of Catholic States has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 5 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Black Hawks
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Black Hawks is ranked 10,488th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|31.||The Kingdom of Obzen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Equilibrium obtained”|
|32.||The Ebil Fenda Spy of Terminal Turnips||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm not a TBH member, Red Back let me edit the flag”|
|33.||The Kingdom of Konratopia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Don't die, for it is fatal”|
|34.||The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ Commander of the most feared Military Org in NS”|
|35.||The TBH Nation of Tramiar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Montani Semper Liberi”|
|36.||The Republic of Bazalt||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We will help you rise...”|
|37.||The TBH Commander of Red Back||Iron Fist Consumerists||“It has to be done for the sake of history”|
|38.||The Republic of Grishnum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blood”|
|39.||The Zombie Wasteland of Acronite||Father Knows Best State||“We live for ever”|
|40.||The Secret Underground Empire of Gunrage||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To Punish and Enslave!”|
- 13 hours ago: The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander rejected Sicarius's request for regional embassies.
- 14 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Hyundlel departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
- 14 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Hyundlel arrived from Balder.
- 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Art of the Scholars and The Black Hawks.
- 21 hours ago: The Free Land of Port Hawk arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Face Dancers arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The United Empire of Valrifell of the region Sicarius proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander agreed to construct embassies with Coalition of Catholic States.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Republic of Look Here of the region Coalition of Catholic States proposed constructing embassies.
The Black Hawks Regional Message Board
Hey, that series of craters almost looks like a nuke, I think I tried creating that with nukes... Oh, and look there's there is that one pile of rubble that I nuked so hard we forgot what nation it was, did I not like thier radio selection or was it thier "Civil Rights and Political Freedoms for Everyone" movement that I nuked them for...
hi guyz am new how do i even?
need train thank
A new zombie apocalypse seems to be approaching. We wont team up with the zombies again, will we?
General Jakker... don't remember that haha. But, can't say that isn't deserved... :)
Maybe if you stick around, you can catch up on all that you have missed. :)
Zombie Apocalypse? But I haven't even replenished my supplies after launching all those zombie colonies to the moon to work as slaves! Yea sure my nuke production has skyrocketed faster than my Comet 47F ICBM's foreign profit margin but I'm still in the "safety" testing stages of my new project to create a fusion array around Mercury so that I can process all that Ubuntium-287 from XZSB-531 for my new Continental Crater Nuke line!
Someone really likes nukes. Are you sure youre not in North Korea?