WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, United Dictatorships, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The Nightmare Realms, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, Axis Dictatorship, Orginania, and Camerania.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Axis of Evil
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 15,887th in the world for Most Primitive.
- 8 hours ago: The Federation of The Khazar of the region Judean League proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of Demonistan departed this region for The Nether.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of Demonistan arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 days ago: Letopiapolis ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Filthy ginger bastards ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Confederacy of Balard arrived from The East Pacific.
- 9 days ago: Catface ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: Horsie ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Malusupolis ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers departed this region for The North Pacific.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
Make sure to put solar panels on it to make the inside of the box hotter. We want to make blood boil!! Mwahahahaha!!
And be energy efficient at the same time!
I'm assuming this box is made of aluminum or copper, correct?
Hmm. Copper is getting hard to come by. May not be worth wasting it in the form of a box.
We might have an opportunity on our hands. An opportunity to make ourselves big.
It seems as though we've raided Freiheit as mercenaries and installed a new WA delegate. How's that for activity? Of course, knowing Scansinia he's probably going to lose control soon enough.
"Zephire fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Godforsaken."
No! That can't be right. I'm obviously not cracking down hard enough on those hippy dissidents.
You're telling me. Apparently, I've lost my status as being in the top 1% of the world for Most Godforsaken. Something's fishy about that, seeing as I'd just made religion both illegal and hit with 150% tax rates.
My main nation flipped the exact opposite way. Went from among most religious to top 1% godforsaken. Refactoring messed those up badly.