WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, United Dictatorships, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Caesars Legion of Madmen, The Nightmare Realms, The Militarized Zone of Xedilian, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, and Al Roker Death Cult Wind Ensemble.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Axis of Evil
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 14th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 1 day ago: The Grand Equal Soceity of New Llama City of the region Dred freedom fighters proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Longdongy ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Western Brotherhood departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Ouzelwell departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Colony of Outer Rim Moons ceased to exist.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Dominion of Evil Dominos ceased to exist.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Republic of Dietslandia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Republic of Boergondie ceased to exist.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 departed this region for Ile de France.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Federation of Konigmark departed this region for Alliance of Iron Fisted Consumerists.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
Jesus is tasty.
Ebola is heading our way
I'm back... However, my complete ban on religion is in question as all scientists insist on me being a Zombie otherwise...
Tell them you didn't die. You just went into a cocoon to transform into your next incarnation. Like some sort of evil butterfly or moth or fly. Or your control over your body is so strong what seemed like death was just hibernation. Like some evil bear. That should keep them busy or a while. If more questions arise killing also works. Or just kill them anyway.
Now you can be a Papilio Antimachus.
I love you guys
We're down to 40 states! :-o