WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, United Dictatorships, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The Nightmare Realms, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, Axis Dictatorship, Orginania, and Camerania.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Axis of Evil
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 1,943rd in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 15 hours ago: Democratic republic of transylvania ceased to exist.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Autocracy of The 4th Reich of Germany departed this region for Community of Independent Nations.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Autocracy of The 4th Reich of Germany arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Alahu Akbar arrived from Isengard.
- 6 days ago: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me banned The Dominion of Amazona Maxima from the region.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of CatFace arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Horsie arrived from Osiris.
- 11 days ago: The Dictatorship of Malusupolis arrived from The East Pacific.
- 11 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Letopiapolis arrived from The Black Riders.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Empires Of the Raht Sea and The Axis of Evil.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
Well, I never intend to die. Life just tends to get in the way. In this case an elective overseas. But for the foreseeable future I'm around.
I don't know. I always though the titles were just to add flavour for the region. Is there actually anything we need to do?
I guess if you wanted to co-ordinate raids or something, but I'm not even sure we have enough WA members for that anymore.
I suppose we'll have to hold an interim election, since Nukers is such an absentee founder he doesn't even reply to TGs anymore. Cast your vote for who you want for WA delegate, and we'll go from there.
NO! You get back into your hot box!
What box? Is it a Tiny Box Tim box?
NO! It's a large metal box we leave out in Death Valley with someone inside of it. No food. No water. We scrape the melted husks out a week later.
Precisely! We tried the cold box, but A) There haven't been many cold areas since we started irrigating with magma, and B) It didn't really hurt after two to three hours in a subzero metal box.
We could add spikes to the inside. & some sort of acid.
Well, the problem wasn't that it wasn't painful at first. You try getting naked in a metal box in Antarctica! The problem was that the body went numb after a few hours because of the cold. It was swiftly followed by frostbite and the freezing of bodily fluids, but they couldn't feel it happening. Working on some sort of anti-freeze or something to make sure the nerves are working for the duration.