WA Delegate (non-executive): The Unholy Imperium of The Wounded Love (elected 4 days ago)
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, United Dictatorships, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The Nightmare Realms, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, Axis Dictatorship, Orginania, Camerania, and Union of Armed Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in The Axis of Evil
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 17,643rd in the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 14 hours ago: Vosscorp ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Chasopolis departed this region for Imperium of the Wolf.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Chasopolis arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me rejected FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF THE WORLD's request for regional embassies.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Kind of Crap That Comes Out of Ansgard arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Unholy Imperium of The Wounded Love became regional WA Delegate.
- 5 days ago: Balard ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Tabakhia ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of BROTHERHOOD FOR LIFE of the region FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF THE WORLD proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Imperial Fandania arrived from The South Pacific.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
I quite like it. It's interesting. Also I can get cool banners.
I am back! And I like the new loom too.. Any tips on how to reduce blackmarket?
The new look*
They wanna save the world... Yet all they do is smoke pot and smell bad!
Thank you very much my old friend, Happy to be back again in service to the region and see the new stuff - very exciting.
WB. Like the new flag there.
I like the new look. Banners are cool.
Hello, meant to introduce myself yesterday. I also moved from Lazarus. So how is life in the Axis of Evil ?
~Steve Desmarais supreme ruler of 123456789101112
Axis of Evil is a good life mate. It's challenging work.. Outdoors.. I guarantee you won't go hungry! Because at the end of the day, as long as there's two people left on the planet: Someone is going to want someone dead and/or disagree. Just remember we're not a "crazed gunman", we are totalitarians ! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness!
Welcome. Life is good for the top 0.1%, and seeing as that includes us that's all that matters.