WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The Nightmare Realms, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, Axis Dictatorship, Orginania, Camerania, The Alien Colony, and Coalition of Sovereign Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Axis of Evil
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 17,588th in the world for Most Pacifist.
- : The ELF-Eladen Exchange Entrepôt of Economic Invincibility departed this region for Crime Infested Region of South Detroit.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of armed nations and The Axis of Evil.
- : The ELF-Eladen Exchange Entrepôt of Economic Invincibility arrived from The Alliance of Dictators.
- : The Rogue Nation of The Crossed Swords of the region Union of armed nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Axis of Evil.
- : The Kind of Crap That Comes Out of Ansgard arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Federation of Nachthexen of the region Confederation of Baphomet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Jisl of the region Confederate terrorists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Jingoistic States of Irinia arrived from Coalition of Sovereign Nations.
- : The Democratic Republic of Democratic Democracy Of Democrats Untd departed this region for The angels.
- : The Democratic Republic of Democratic Democracy Of Democrats Untd arrived from The angels.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
He couldn't handle how evil this region was. Wimp.
LOL. That's incredibly funny, because I just got an achievement for being in the top 10% of the world's Most Corrupt governments XD I have 137 Corruption.
Should I leave the WA and all
Well well well. Welcome back Gagnos!
Is there an evil forum for this region?
Yeah but watch some new issues. They are getting really bad.
Haha that's very true but I still find them mildly entertaining. I do dismiss a lot of issues now since a lot of them just seem incredibly random. But, at the end of the day, what can you do?
Be evil. Be evil.
I found this amusing...literally more corrupt than Hell http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ppyj4n.jpg