WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Provinces of Western Timpetotia (elected 1 day 14 hours ago)
Embassies: New Warsaw Pact, United Republic of Nations, Balder, the West Pacific, The East Pacific, Republic of Conservadom, League of Tides, The Imperial Guard, Spiritus, One big Island, NationStates, England, Right to Life, Confederation of Nations, Eastern Roman Empire, Ankh Mauta, and 20 others.Laissez Faireholm, The Kingdom of Denmark, British Isles, The Commonwealth of Crowns, New Coalition of Nations, The Silver Isles, Normandy, The Supreme Union, Aysling, Region of Liberty, Versutian Federation, Union of Free Nations, United Group, Antarctic Alliance, Wintreath, Land of Israel, The United Regions Headquarters, Esquarium, The Turian Hierarchy, and hogarahoiprash.
The embassy with NationStates is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 20 hours.
Tags: Enormous, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Neutral, Security Council, Independent, Modern Tech, Map, Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, and 8 others.Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, Social, Free Trade, Role Player, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Allied Republics
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Allied Republics is ranked 62nd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|21.||The Democratic Republic of Mainfam||Authoritarian Democracy||“Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu”|
|22.||The Serene Kingdom of Crescellia||Father Knows Best State||“We understand things, not as they are, but as we want.”|
|23.||The Proverbial Nut of The Cashew||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I think, therefore, I am.”|
|24.||The Empire of Hag||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“всегда готовят на ужин”|
|25.||The Alethi Kingdom of Luke Triton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We will protect those who cannot protect themselves”|
|26.||The Tribal Stratocracy of Zvuloon||Left-Leaning College State||“Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.”|
|27.||The Republic of Vora||New York Times Democracy||“We Stand As One ”|
|28.||The Queendom of Hunteiria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“GTFO my land”|
|29.||The Empire of J4m3z||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.”|
|30.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Mytzonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sine Labore Nihil Floret”|
- 3 hours ago: The Incorporated States of The Canadian-Federation departed this region for Militaristic and Economic Alliance.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The United Provinces of Western Timpetotia replaced The Federal Republic of Obito as WA Delegate.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Democratic Alliance of ASEAN departed this region for The Supreme Union.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Democratic Alliance of ASEAN arrived from The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Republic of Ancios arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Turian Hierarchy of Archangelskl Oblast departed this region for The Turian Hierarchy.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Turian Hierarchy of Archangelskl Oblast arrived from The Turian Hierarchy.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Mikes Hope Essence of Mikeswill of the region NationStates ordered the closure of its embassy in The Allied Republics.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Conservative Republic of The Constitutional States of America departed this region for World Alliance.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Free Land of Stuart Sutcliffe departed this region for The Northeholt Confederation.
The Allied Republics Regional Message Board
Was there a change in leadership?
I kinda need to know.
One of your troops left.
We need a replacement ASAP.
Currently The United Republic of Andune is our acting President as Free States was impeached for inactivity. There are currently elections ongoing to replace him.
The United Provinces of Western Timpetotia has been elected as our WA delegate and currently is our foreign representative and he is the one to contact currently on military and diplomatic matters.
Hello, from airport wifi!
Why can't we use the WA mechanism as a way of electing our president?
It would be a much more reactive mechanism and the president would have the power he or she deserves immediately.
Vote for Crescellia + Sethanon in these Run-offs against Hunteiria! Your continued support is essential to helping TAR grow stronger and bigger!
Because to us, the WA is a secondary position... the President is a domestic-focused position with little requirements on Nation States itself, his/her role is primarily forum based, and our laws make it so that we have these elections.
Plus, as has been demonstrated time and again, the WA mechanism isn't faultless, and is easy to raid. If our laws immediately conferred power onto the delegate then we could end up with some raider holding legal power here. That would't do. So instead you need official citizenship to vote.
Must we continually spam the RMB with campaigns?
Campaign spamming... Must we or mustn't we?
I happen to find it entertaining. I means they're desperate, and desperation is for some reason funny to me.
Yay, WT is finally the delegate!
@Tatu: nice isn't it, that airport WiFi? (It's saddening that it's faster than my home-wifi)