WA Delegate: The Territory of Free States of Canada (elected )
Embassies: The Allied States, New Warsaw Pact, Balder, Spiritus, The Commonwealth of Crowns, United Group, The Pacifican Union, The Supreme Union, Right to Life, Union of Free Nations, Esquarium, and Unified Coalition of Nations.
Tags: Small, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Video Game, Neutral, Modern Tech, Map, Independent, Password, Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, and 10 others.Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, Anime, Silly, Social, Casual, Free Trade, Role Player, and Serious.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Allied Republics
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Allied Republics is ranked 13,782nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Continental Colonies of Durpland of the region United Coalition Party proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Territory of Free States of Canada updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Empire of Posatonia of the region Bin Squad proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Democracy of Arnolian Republic of the region The union of truly democratic nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The West Pacific and The Allied Republics.
- : The Kingdom of Mirvania of the region The Free Republican States proposed constructing embassies.
The Allied Republics Regional Message Board
It always changes, new members coming in, old members going out. It is the cycle of life :P. Or atleast the cycle of NS. I do not know who I should support. John Elwin or Regionia. My views about government are certainly different then theirs, I know for sure.
For me, government should focus on recruitment, integration and foreign affairs. The citizens themselfs are responsible for activity, I do not believe it to be the role of government.
I am worried that regionia will not put efforts in recruitment and integration and will focus to much on Roleplay. While I believe John Elwin focusses on Recruitment but do not know how much effort he is putting into foreign affairs and integration.
What do you think? Anyone who reads this.
Kastros is doing foreign policy, but I do think integration could be better.
I did suggested Elwin a name that could help with that. hahaha
I am curious to find out if TAS people read this. lol
I agree on the purposes of government; I disagree on your expectations of each Chancellor candidate (I'm confident that Regionia will still continue our strong recruitment success, and I think John Elwin's definitely interested in doing a lot for both foreign relations and integrating new members into our community).
You have had more time to get to know both of them. I trust your judgement.
This RMB hasn't seen so much active for a long time. hahaha
New flag? :D
I was procrastinating one day and decided to change almost all my flags instead of doing what I had to do. lol
What on earth happened to this region?
Who are you?