WA Delegate (non-executive): The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas (elected 9 years 330 days ago)
Embassies: Wysteria, The Heartland, 10000 Islands, Yggdrasil, Antarctic Oasis, Monkey Island, Liberty Alliance, North Pacific, The Black Market, Kittens Sanctuary, Ulthar, Malibu Islands, Global Right Alliance, Spiritus, Renegade Islands Alliance, Nasicournia, and 2 others.The Exodus, and Canada.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Texas
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Texas is ranked 1,687th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|11.||The Holy Empire of Dogbreathistan||Capitalizt||“Nation created for the TNP purge 3MAR2010”|
|12.||The Call for the Dead of Richard I||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Be sure to drink your Ovaltine®!”|
|13.||The Fuel-Injected Federation of Texan Hotrodders||Anarchy||“Timing is Key!”|
|14.||The Soviet Cobra Empire of South Aztlan||Father Knows Best State||“Workers of the World, Unite!!!”|
|15.||The Confederation of Bosiu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Per adura ad astra”|
|16.||The Allied States of Halatio||New York Times Democracy||“Every Living Creature on Earth Dies Alone”|
|17.||The Flammenden spartanisch of Das Schmutzige Huhn||Corporate Police State||“die schmutzigen Hühner spielt immer schmutzig”|
|18.||The Republic of Aholz||Capitalist Paradise||“Honey Badger Don't Care”|
|19.||The Cowboy Polka Band of Texaslovakia||Capitalizt||“Don't mess with Texaslovakia”|
|20.||The United Provinces of Londonum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Nomine Dei, Justo.”|
- 26 minutes ago: The United States of Greater Houston arrived from The Pacific.
- 17 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Kormondia ceased to exist.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Peco-Bravo ceased to exist.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Trailer Trash Ladies of GirlyGirl Texas arrived from The Association of Imperialism.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Trailer Trash Ladies of GirlyGirl Texas departed this region for The Association of Imperialism.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The American Empire of Cute Fluffy Bunny Rabbits of the region Role Player Coaltition proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days ago: The Trailer Trash Ladies of GirlyGirl Texas arrived from Empire of brandishland.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Concordium of Independent Planets departed this region for Animal House.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Childress arrived from Taijitu.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas rejected The Unitary Republic of Texas's request for regional embassies.
Texas Regional Message Board
I aint too bad myself!
Nice speech Big Tex, but here are some more compelling reasons to have a nation in the Festering Snakepit.
1)You can fight the assorted fluffies, nannystaters, infeds, chowderheads, and Dr. Castro in their home turf.
2)you can play rousing games of Pie in the Face(TM), when the occasional pie fight starts over legislation.
3)getting to act like a pompous, insufferable ass(and getting away with it) when dealing with fluffies, nannystaters, chowderheads, and Dr. Castro is a reward unto itself.
4)On Thursdays, the Thessadorian Ambassador wears REALLY tight white t-shirts.
5)Hobnailing one's liver in the UN Strangers Bar....and perhaps getting lucky with Her Hotness, Empress Jhessan in the 18th Floor's women's bathroom.
The downside to membership is as follows
1)assorted fluffies, nannystaters, infeds, chowderheads, and deviants.
I, of course, maintain membership strictly for comic relief, getting to play the straight man, getting to leave a bad taste in the mouths of my opposition, ogling the Thessadorian Ambassador, and getting to play Pie in the Face(TM)
Oh boy college football time is here. And y'all might wish the Aggies luck cause next week we open the season against South Carolina.
*Prepares for angry texan attack*
Go Georgia bulldogs!
Gig em aggies
The end of an era has arrived. Farewell, Kari, Tory and Grant.
Did they end Myth busters?
* The Summer Games have officially ended *
The Cross Regional Games Committee would like to Thank the nations who were "brave enough" to send their athletes to the games
You can find the The Awards publication at the Event Thread
Didn't end the show, but next season will just be Adam and Jaime.
Well then it's not myth busters without them. Stupid tv executives