WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 172 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Stargate
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 373rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|41.||The Demons of Remtkara||Moralistic Democracy||“They didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark”|
|42.||The United States of General Hammond||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The SGC is my Command. You'll go where I tell you to!”|
|43.||The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara||Moralistic Democracy||“Glory to the Sovereignty”|
- 6 hours ago: The Mercenary Captain of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day ago: Technophage ceased to exist.
- 2 days ago: The Commonwealth of Robo-Applejack of the region Robot Ponies proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Fandom Alliance and Stargate.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Avir ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Rogue Nation of TealC is god arrived from The West Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of Aitheria of the region Grand Fandom Aliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Mercenary Captain of WaffenBrightonburg departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 17 days ago: The Mercenary Captain of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from The West Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lyuli departed this region for Sunalaya.
Stargate Regional Message Board
I have gig,back in a few days.. ^^
* Noticed *
New theme ^^ I still like the old one,lol
*2 days 21 hours ago: The Empire of Aitheria of the region Grand Fandom Aliance proposed constructing embassies.*
IF they were to refound their region with a correct spelling of "Aliance", it might be possible. The theme is multi-syfy genre based (Gate, Trek, etc, from what I can see). However, with only 6 nations, 4 of which are WA, it might be better for the group to JOIN a themed region (like ours.)
I am not inclined, at this time, to recommend an embassy exchange. Anyone else have an opinion?
The bar is open..
/Starts passing out frosted pint glasses.
enjoy the booze.
I agree, their purpose has been negated at this point, even ignoring the spelling mistake.
No embassy is for the best.
I concur. An embassy would be pointless at this time.
*16 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Robo-Applejack of the region Robot Ponies proposed constructing embassies.*
No! ... and I believe that needs no qualification other than a look at the region.