WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 93 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Stargate
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 14,380th in the world for Best Weather.
|41.||The Republic of Anroka||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|42.||The Armed Republic of 07||Capitalist Paradise||“For Glory!”|
|43.||The Demons of Remtkara||Moralistic Democracy||“They didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark”|
|44.||The Concordium of Super Rome||Anarchy||“There can be only one”|
|45.||The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara||Moralistic Democracy||“Glory to the Sovereignty”|
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Empire of Aitheria of the region Fandom alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Intoxicated Court of Satrap Esclepius arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XI of the region Fandom alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Voivode of Vlad III ceased to exist.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Principality of Emotirirtorl ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Everlasting Green Isles of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Dictatorship of Tipitafortuawitet ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Kingdom of The blind conformatives arrived from The Moon.
- 19 days ago: The Commonwealth of Shadoke VII departed this region for Nugut.
- 23 days ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from Osiris.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Good to have allies in high places.
I revived like...Eight of my old puppets for funsies.
Most of them died two years ago...
The Zombie apocalypse will soon be upon us once again.
Alas, I've a newborn baby and need all the sleep I can get, so no more staying up late at night fighting zombies for me anymore.
Congratulations, Rhinara ... and sorry to hear that RL has set a new hook in your game time. I have a granddaughter arriving in mid October ... my very first grandchild. Can't wait to meet her.
I have four children, so you might understand why I'm not as active with role playing and the peripheral side games as I could be. Congratulations, Rhinara, and have fun!
Thanks. This is my first and he's already taxing me quite a bit; I don't know how I would deal with four or more. But I'm totally crazy over the little guy, so it's worth it.
Your love and energy will grow with your family, friend. And even though it sounds so much like a cliche ... the next 20 years will FLY by so fast you will wonder where they went.
Oh, no kidding! My two are in college now, and every once in a while I think back to the days of sitting on my knee, sharing Ben and Jerry's, playing Candyland, reading stories, etc. and wonder... where did the time go?
Darnit, don't make me nostalgic about these times when I'm still in the middle of these times!