WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 252 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Stargate
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 6,788th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|41.||The Patriotic States of American Woman III||Democratic Socialists||“I represent American Woman!”|
|42.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
|43.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|44.||The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears||Right-wing Utopia||“We're feeling ambivalent about this.”|
|45.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|46.||The Republic of Ergonomic Union||Left-Leaning College State||“Repetition is our enemy.”|
|47.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|48.||The Armed Republic of Odeol||Democratic Socialists||“Prevail”|
|49.||The Kingdom of Kentamok||Left-wing Utopia||“Nothing shall forestall my return”|
|50.||The United States of General Hammond||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The SGC is my Command. You'll go where I tell you to!”|
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Borderlands of Craftian Plains departed this region for Unity.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The United States of New Sekai departed this region for The Teikoku Empire.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh departed this region for Unity.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh arrived from Unity.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Mandalorian Republic of Denivogar departed this region for Lazarus.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Holy Empire of I Wish arrived from The Wild Lands.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Republic of Velour arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gary Payton arrived from The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Three cheers for our defender allies!
Hip, hip ...
Hi all, I can't say I'm a Stargate aficionado, that was my housemate. I did however get exposed to every episode at least once as well as the movies, and did see the original movie at the cinema (with my mom :P)
Oh yeah! We had a rabbit named Apophis. Those are my qualifications for coming and saying hello :)
Greetings and welcome, Technophage. Have a jaffa cake.
Admittedly I've not done much with this nation, but lol'ed when I saw the flag and though 'Do like'.
I'm a person who's long watched this region and defend it as I'm able! So, uh, I lurk.
Benign lurkers are an integral part of any region's security.
Over the next few days, we will have some visitors. These are our allies, have no fear.
Good morning, campers! Dr. Jackson would have loved this trip, saw the Mayan ruins at Tulum, saw pictures of the original cartouche that was there at the main pyramid, and learned a whole bunch of... ummm... WTF did I miss?
*grumbles at the threat to regional security*
I'll get this sorted out.