WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 52 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Stargate
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 4,245th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|41.||The People's Republic of The Raymish Empire||Democratic Socialists||“The END will justify the means!”|
|42.||The Protectorate of The Nox||Democratic Socialists||“Your way is not the only way.”|
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Empire of Maliko ceased to exist.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Concordium of Super Rome ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep Space II and Stargate.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 324th Treasury of the region Deep Space II ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Colonel samantha carter ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: Embassy established between Stargate and Fandom alliance.
- 11 days ago: The Principality of Breathe easy ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Naturally Curious Observers of Ergonomic Union departed this region for Panem.
- 14 days ago: The United States of General Hammond agreed to construct embassies with Fandom alliance.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Scarlira of the region Fandom alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Indeed, not every System Lord can keep track of their clones (puppets).
*2 days 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Scarlira of the region Fandom alliance proposed constructing embassies.*
I would be in favor of an embassy. Their RMB is full of program discussion. And if they were to allow us to remote post ... well, that would be awesome.
Seeing no objection, I shall approve the embassy.
I object! Now, what did I just object to? Okay, never mind.
Looks like our friends in Deep Space II got tag raided.
Wait wait wait.... Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex) is going to play Aquaman? Wha....?
Aguaman? Didn't see that one coming. Good for him.
Deep Space II seems to now have the same problems as the original Deep Space before the refounding.
It will always be a problem for a region with absentee landlords and an open delegate seat policy. Founder (15 days absentee) and del (13 days away) both left a light on for the tag raiders. Any region with an absentee but still existing founder can easily remedy the region from such abuse by a simple regional administrative fine-tuning.
Super Rome is no more ... he must have gated to a world with a giant red sun and become vulnerable.