WA Delegate: The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper (elected )
Construction of embassies with The United Federation of Planets has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Stargate
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 6,976th in the world for Most Devout.
|41.||The Republic of Redshirt Republic||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom for All”|
|42.||The Colony of Sedna Secunda||Anarchy||“It's lonely out here.”|
|43.||The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union||Left-Leaning College State||“Repetition is our enemy.”|
|44.||The Commonwealth of Jack ONeill||New York Times Democracy||“Neill with two 'l's!”|
|45.||The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Glory to the Sovereignty”|
|46.||The Solar Authority of Casl||Left-Leaning College State||“We must never stop, for the stars are always ahead.”|
|47.||The People's Republic of The Raymish Empire||Democratic Socialists||“The END will justify the means!”|
|48.||The Free Land of West Siders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ Indeed”|
|49.||The Republic of Anroka||Capitalist Paradise||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|50.||The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper||Left-wing Utopia||“Paradise is just a wormhole away.”|
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper agreed to construct embassies with The United Federation of Planets.
- : The Commonwealth of The Covei of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper became regional WA Delegate.
- : General hammond ceased to exist.
- : The Righteous Province of Southern Jurichstan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The OBI Mercenary Colonel of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from Atlantic.
- : The High Flying Elbow Drop of Kasava of the region Holy Avadam Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : Michael kenmore ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Redshirt Republic arrived from The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
But doesn't having zombies mean your population is killed by the zombies (loooong before you hit 100% zombies), ergo I see dead people?
My thinking is, go all-out cure until the final couple of hours, then unleash the hordes. You could certainly do it if you have "invaders" help you horde at the end, but it would be interesting to try to do it without external influences.
Sorry folks my computer has been down for the last week or 2 but I am back now.
I have a gig,back in a few days!
Looks like Creation is doing one very last Stargate-themed convention next September:
I went to one of their conventions, must have been 11 or 12 years ago, in New Jersey. Met Michael Shanks and Rachel Luttrell, they were awesome. Shanks loved my Stargate-logoed hockey jersey (bought it in Toronto when I was there for WorldCon -- I think I still have it in a closet somewhere).
The last few creation conventions have been the last one.. I am not sure to trust them anymore. I went to the Vancouver con in 09 and 11. Both were blasts.
"2 days 20 hours ago: The FRA Ranger of Relevant Thomas of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies."
Looks like our Trek friends are back in power. We should reestablish our embassy.
"3 hours ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies."
From their WFE:
"Eternal silence is competing with The Embassy for the most embassies in NS."
I recommend a thumbs down on embassy collectors with nothing in common.
Agree to DENY.