WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 325 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Stargate
Citizens in highly-ranked nations earn very similar incomes, with only relatively small gaps in wealth between the rich and poor.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 8,348th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|41.||The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jammu and Kashmir”|
|42.||The Nomadic Peoples of Planet Betazed||Capitalist Paradise||“Troi!”|
|43.||The United States of General Hammond||Capitalist Paradise||“The SGC is my Command. You'll go where I tell you to!”|
|44.||The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu||Corporate Bordello||“Ware annei chitsujo o nasu mono”|
|45.||The Armed Republic of 07||Right-wing Utopia||“For Glory!”|
|46.||The Concordium of Super Rome||Anarchy||“There can be only one”|
|47.||The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What I Am Is Not a Disease You Can Cure”|
|48.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore ceased to exist.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Sexyness of Jonathan O Neill ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Sculpey arrived from The South Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Goa'uld Worlds of Empire Of Supreme System Lord Ra of the region Stargate Systemlords proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Commonwealth of Soviet Party of the region The Union of Aligned Soviet States proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Great Green Gobs ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Fiefdom of A Fool Errand ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
I am pleased to confirm that I will be seeking the delegacy again in June. I would be pleased to have System-Lord Baal as my VP again.
That is a relief to hear. Thank you, General, for wanting to stay on board.
Jonathan O Neill, one of our oldest surviving residents, has ceased to exist. It is a sad day for Stargate.
Look on the bright side. He's gone but I'm still here.
He'll be back. They always come back.
Bright side? That's like saying, "Yeah, FDR is dead, but Stalin's still alive!" Thanks for cheering us up.
Now Michael Kenmore has gone. Is there no end to the inactivity?
Now now, don't hold the funeral yet.
Needs to be more Stargate in here. Too much Earth politics.
We could execute Apophis and then hold a trial. Or something like that.
I'm all for executing Apophis, so long as we can do it by blowing up a star.