WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 291 days ago)
The embassy with Sev Space is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Stargate
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 2,408th in the world for Most Avoided.
|31.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|32.||The Kingdom of Arcean Clade||Democratic Socialists||“To live is to die! And to die, is to die!”|
|33.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|34.||The Empire of Maliko||Father Knows Best State||“Imperium Invicta”|
|35.||The Authority of Casl||Left-Leaning College State||“And where chaos reigned, we brought order, perfection.”|
|36.||The Principality of Breathe easy||Moralistic Democracy||“Freedom is the key to the world”|
|37.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|38.||The Armed Republic of Dio Asteri Somas||Democratic Socialists||“Find him and kill him!”|
|39.||The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert Inoffensive Motto Here”|
|40.||The Patriotic States of American Woman||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Proud to give and to serve. (Desho?)”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of Yann Yiing of the region Hopesia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Gecipul of the region Sev Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Embassy established between Stargate and The Time vortex.
- 6 days ago: The Patriotic States of American Woman arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Oldest Being in the Galaxy of The Face of Boe of the region The Time vortex agreed to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The United States of General Hammond proposed constructing embassies with The Time vortex.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of Arcean Clade arrived from Scotland.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of I Wish ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Hackers of Download Station ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Umhhh. I was just getting the hang of it.
It seems our friends over at The Time vortex have a new poll up. For those who watched some of the older Doctor Who, it may be of interest.
And as always, the Time vortex poll is open to non-residents. If you'd like to vote in it, you don't have to move to do so.
Hrmmm if I wasn't so caught up in breaking bad right now I'd go back and watch some Dr. Who.
Watching the original SG movie. Just had to have an intermission to get another drink and let you know, cause no one else cares, that's for sure =P
Did you have a snack too? And if so... does it taste like chicken "bok bok bok"?
Our ally in The Time vortex has asked that I urge everyone to vote for Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart in that region's poll. You don't need to move your nation to vote. You can vote just by visiting the page.
vote rigging? Great! I demand payment!
Hehe. I voted for the other girl!
I did what I could, not that it's terribly important. Go Brig!