WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 300 days ago)
Construction of embassies with Goauld System Lords has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 8 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Stargate
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 12,526th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|31.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|32.||The Colony of Groot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am Groot.”|
|33.||The Republic of Herby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“53”|
|34.||The Kingdom of The Dead Parrot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're not dead, we're stunned (but you knew that)”|
|35.||The Republic of Lifebane||New York Times Democracy||“What is Life Without Death?”|
|36.||The Secretary of Defense of Avir||Left-Leaning College State||“Woot woot”|
|37.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|38.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|39.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|40.||The Dominion of X-burden||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be aware!”|
- 21 hours ago: The United States of General Hammond rejected Console Alliance's request for regional embassies.
- 21 hours ago: The United States of General Hammond agreed to construct embassies with Goauld System Lords.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Empire of The Xbox One of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Free Land of Lieutenant Colonel Tyler Claymore arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The United States of Tyler Claymore departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The United States of Tyler Claymore arrived from The South Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Palmarson of the region Goauld System Lords proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Orthodox Republic of The Alexanderians of the region The United Nations Of Island States proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Bob101 departed this region for Chisholm ELP Class.
- 12 days ago: The Community of Delfingrado departed this region for Lazarus.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Palmarson recently participated in a recovery and refound of GSL in an action against TBR. He offered the region to us since our two regions were once embassy partners. As a kindness, he tags his own WFE with a nod in our direction.
I say FOR this embassy.
I second both of TAO's votes for similar reasons.
I am inclined to agree. Yes to GSL embassy, and a no to the Console Alliance.
Alright I will sorry about that I was hopping around a whole lot between different pages but I agree with you I should have put that into one or 2 messages.
Also I am almost estranged seeing a RMB in such high use within a active region because I come from a region that is practically dead and its sad because I have been there nearly 3 years and I know almost everyone there but now its gotten to the point were they get on once every few weeks. I do have to say that it is nice to see such activity.
These were done to make the Jaffa more formidable so they actually are a threat rather than just a nuisance.
1st: Is a big one I redesigned the Staff weapon slightly to give it a super basic sight and a better handle and I gave it a slight bend so it can be aimed better also if a direct hit does occur you have a high chance of loosing limbs and or dying.
2nd: the armor is a type of crap metal alloy that is resistant against melee weapons and it seems disperse a small bit of energy. But seems to be relatively in the range of Level 3 Kevlar Armor (It can stop some pistol rounds but not effectively).
3rd: I have arranged multiple different combat roles to the Jaffa than just a simple grunt such as sniper, heavy weapons and then there are grenadiers also they are organized into squads of or around 16 or more depends on System lord.
More changes will occur as the series goes on
So hey I was wondering who all does RPs?
I see we have a very slow learner in our midst. *sigh*