WA Delegate: The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper (elected )
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Stargate
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 9,929th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|31.||The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jammu and Kashmir”|
|32.||The Republic of Dravonio||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
|33.||The Republic of Anroka||Capitalist Paradise||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|34.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|35.||The Free Land of West Siders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ Indeed”|
|36.||The Republic of Xylomar||Left-Leaning College State||“Fly on your own wings!”|
|37.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|38.||The Republic of Lifebane||New York Times Democracy||“What is Life Without Death?”|
|39.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|40.||The Dominion of Niaqornat||Capitalist Paradise||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
- : Bamalamistan ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Stargate and The United Federation of Planets.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper agreed to construct embassies with The United Federation of Planets.
- : The Commonwealth of The Covei of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper became regional WA Delegate.
- : General hammond ceased to exist.
- : The Righteous Province of Southern Jurichstan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The OBI Mercenary Colonel of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from Atlantic.
- : The High Flying Elbow Drop of Kasava of the region Holy Avadam Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
Stargate Regional Message Board
But doesn't having zombies mean your population is killed by the zombies (loooong before you hit 100% zombies), ergo I see dead people?
My thinking is, go all-out cure until the final couple of hours, then unleash the hordes. You could certainly do it if you have "invaders" help you horde at the end, but it would be interesting to try to do it without external influences.
Sorry folks my computer has been down for the last week or 2 but I am back now.
I have a gig,back in a few days!
Looks like Creation is doing one very last Stargate-themed convention next September:
I went to one of their conventions, must have been 11 or 12 years ago, in New Jersey. Met Michael Shanks and Rachel Luttrell, they were awesome. Shanks loved my Stargate-logoed hockey jersey (bought it in Toronto when I was there for WorldCon -- I think I still have it in a closet somewhere).
The last few creation conventions have been the last one.. I am not sure to trust them anymore. I went to the Vancouver con in 09 and 11. Both were blasts.
"2 days 20 hours ago: The FRA Ranger of Relevant Thomas of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies."
Looks like our Trek friends are back in power. We should reestablish our embassy.
"3 hours ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies."
From their WFE:
"Eternal silence is competing with The Embassy for the most embassies in NS."
I recommend a thumbs down on embassy collectors with nothing in common.
Agree to DENY.