WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 91 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Stargate
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 14,448th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|31.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|32.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
|33.||The Republic of Dravonio||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
|34.||The Kingdom of The blind conformatives||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Curiosity killed the cat.”|
|35.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|36.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|37.||The Icarus program of Chloe Armstrong||Father Knows Best State||“Truth will prevail”|
|38.||The United Kingdom of Leoseph||Authoritarian Democracy||“Per aspera ad astra”|
|39.||The United States of General Hammond||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The SGC is my Command. You'll go where I tell you to!”|
|40.||The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jammu and Kashmir”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Empire of Aitheria of the region Fandom alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Intoxicated Court of Satrap Esclepius arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XI of the region Fandom alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Voivode of Vlad III ceased to exist.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Principality of Emotirirtorl ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Everlasting Green Isles of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Dictatorship of Tipitafortuawitet ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of The blind conformatives arrived from The Moon.
- 17 days ago: The Commonwealth of Shadoke VII departed this region for Nugut.
- 22 days ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from Osiris.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Good to have allies in high places.
I revived like...Eight of my old puppets for funsies.
Most of them died two years ago...
The Zombie apocalypse will soon be upon us once again.
Alas, I've a newborn baby and need all the sleep I can get, so no more staying up late at night fighting zombies for me anymore.
Congratulations, Rhinara ... and sorry to hear that RL has set a new hook in your game time. I have a granddaughter arriving in mid October ... my very first grandchild. Can't wait to meet her.
I have four children, so you might understand why I'm not as active with role playing and the peripheral side games as I could be. Congratulations, Rhinara, and have fun!
Thanks. This is my first and he's already taxing me quite a bit; I don't know how I would deal with four or more. But I'm totally crazy over the little guy, so it's worth it.
Your love and energy will grow with your family, friend. And even though it sounds so much like a cliche ... the next 20 years will FLY by so fast you will wonder where they went.
Oh, no kidding! My two are in college now, and every once in a while I think back to the days of sitting on my knee, sharing Ben and Jerry's, playing Candyland, reading stories, etc. and wonder... where did the time go?
Darnit, don't make me nostalgic about these times when I'm still in the middle of these times!