WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 3 years 4 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Stargate
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 292nd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|31.||The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune||Anarchy||“You're fooling yourself, we're living in a dictatorship”|
|32.||The Queendom of Vixenya||Anarchy||“Stripes are nice”|
|33.||The Republic of Xylomar||Left-Leaning College State||“Fly on your own wings!”|
|34.||The Disputed Territories of MX-7||Authoritarian Democracy||“To the stars!”|
|35.||The Empire of Finex||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Money is power”|
|36.||The Dominion of X-burden||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be aware!”|
|37.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|38.||The Community of -TA0-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Making the World a Better Place ... just by being here”|
|39.||The Kingdom of The Dead Parrot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're not dead, we're stunned (but you knew that)”|
|40.||The Dominion of Niaqornat||Capitalist Paradise||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
- Seconds ago: The Colonel BB of WaffenBrightonburg departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Vadom ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Satrap esclepius ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Leoseph ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Chuck Norris Island departed this region for One big Island.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Chuck Norris Island arrived from The Black Riders.
- 18 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Moon Princess of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: Mort de rire ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Vadom arrived from The East Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Friday morning's (2 AM) storm knocked out power for 34 hours. It is good to have access to the world again.
Welcome to the modern age how was the Stone Age??
It is amazing how dependent one has become on electricity ... even more so, if living in an all electric home. Like Gilligan's Island -- one phone, no lights ... no interwebs. Not a single luxury (like warm tea or warm showers or DVD movies or Netflix).
You survived the great tribulation! Welcome back to civilization, NTO.
What horror must you have undergone? My sympathies.
We are terrible people
I'll be back in a few days, I have a white hat jig. heheh