WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 80 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Defense Forces in Stargate
Nations ranked highly spend disproportionately large amounts of money on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 125th in the world for Largest Defense Forces.
|31.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|32.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|33.||The Peaceful Fairy-like People of The Nox||Democratic Socialists||“Your way is not the only way.”|
|34.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|35.||The Secretary of Defense of Avir||Left-Leaning College State||“Woot woot”|
|36.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|37.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|38.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|39.||The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu||New York Times Democracy||“Ware annei chitsujo o nasu mono”|
|40.||The Republic of Dravonio||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Kingdom of The blind conformatives arrived from The Moon.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of Shadoke VII departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union arrived from Panem.
- 15 days ago: The TITO Warhound of Ranger departed this region for East Pacific.
- 16 days ago: The Allied States of Bob Moran45 departed this region for Nugut.
- 16 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Guardians of Land filled with People departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The Cunning Plan of Sichuan Pepper departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The United States of Jameton departed this region for Nugut.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Good to have allies in high places.
I revived like...Eight of my old puppets for funsies.
Most of them died two years ago...
The Zombie apocalypse will soon be upon us once again.
Alas, I've a newborn baby and need all the sleep I can get, so no more staying up late at night fighting zombies for me anymore.
Congratulations, Rhinara ... and sorry to hear that RL has set a new hook in your game time. I have a granddaughter arriving in mid October ... my very first grandchild. Can't wait to meet her.
I have four children, so you might understand why I'm not as active with role playing and the peripheral side games as I could be. Congratulations, Rhinara, and have fun!
Thanks. This is my first and he's already taxing me quite a bit; I don't know how I would deal with four or more. But I'm totally crazy over the little guy, so it's worth it.
Your love and energy will grow with your family, friend. And even though it sounds so much like a cliche ... the next 20 years will FLY by so fast you will wonder where they went.
Oh, no kidding! My two are in college now, and every once in a while I think back to the days of sitting on my knee, sharing Ben and Jerry's, playing Candyland, reading stories, etc. and wonder... where did the time go?
Darnit, don't make me nostalgic about these times when I'm still in the middle of these times!