WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 122 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Stargate
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 370th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|31.||The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears||Right-wing Utopia||“We're feeling ambivalent about this.”|
|32.||The Kingdom of The blind conformatives||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Curiosity killed the cat.”|
|33.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|34.||The Colony of Groot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am Groot.”|
|35.||The Republic of Herby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“53”|
|36.||The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune||Anarchy||“You're fooling yourself, we're living in a dictatorship”|
|37.||The Once Omniscient TAO Penguin of NTO-12||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|38.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|39.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|40.||The Intoxicated Court of Satrap Esclepius||Father Knows Best State||“Pleasure”|
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Once Omniscient TAO Penguin of NTO-12 arrived from The North Pacific.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Kingdom of The Dead Parrot arrived from Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- 4 days ago: The Deep Space Founder of Inner Brightonburg of the region Deep space proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep space and Stargate.
- 4 days ago: The Imperial Division of Imperial Stargate Command of the region Star Frontiers proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force of the region Deep space cancelled the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of Vandoosa Neunundvierzig of the region Deep space ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 7 days ago: The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune arrived from Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Herby arrived from The Featured Region Followers.
- 8 days ago: The Colony of Groot arrived from Osiris.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Coolio, seems we are going cure. Lets see if we can be first :D
I vote to cure the zombies, as well. We must pool the resources of the SGC to that end.
I would be willing to cure if necessary, but I remind you that, like Rhinara, my own military budget is huge and would probably be very effective, so maybe those of us with large military spending should kill the zombies to protect those researching the cure?
We shall make our healing powers available to all.
@ Anroka ... Last Z event, it was discovered that regions working in a single direction (whatever the choice made) were the most successful. Last time, lost populations were restored after the event. Max & [violet] may have a "surprise" this time and I like my population.
General ... is there a plan for the Iris this go around? Open or closed?
Last time ... OPEN keeps bio-terrorists out but also possible helpers. CLOSED means we deal with it ourselves but we avoid any terrorist complications.
I believe in this time of crisis, we would be well advised to close the Iris for the duration, though the floor is open for discussion.
I have one more puppet to move in over the weekend, then, sure, I'm cool with a lockdown.
All Wrapperian outposts are present and accounted for, General.