WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 298 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Stargate
As a region, Stargate is ranked 128th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|21.||The Secretary of Defense of Avir||Left-Leaning College State||“Woot woot”|
|22.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|23.||The Kingdom of Yalmoon||Tyranny by Majority||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|24.||The Icarus program of Chloe Armstrong||Father Knows Best State||“Truth will prevail”|
|25.||The Armed Republic of Odeol||Democratic Socialists||“Prevail”|
|26.||The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu||New York Times Democracy||“Ware annei chitsujo o nasu mono”|
|27.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|28.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|29.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|30.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of Arcean Clade departed this region for International Western Union.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sev Space and Stargate.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Yann Yiing of the region Hopesia proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Gecipul of the region Sev Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Stargate and The Time vortex.
- 12 days ago: The Patriotic States of American Woman arrived from The Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The Oldest Being in the Galaxy of The Face of Boe of the region The Time vortex agreed to construct embassies.
- 13 days ago: The United States of General Hammond proposed constructing embassies with The Time vortex.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Arcean Clade arrived from Scotland.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Watching the original SG movie. Just had to have an intermission to get another drink and let you know, cause no one else cares, that's for sure =P
Did you have a snack too? And if so... does it taste like chicken "bok bok bok"?
Our ally in The Time vortex has asked that I urge everyone to vote for Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart in that region's poll. You don't need to move your nation to vote. You can vote just by visiting the page.
vote rigging? Great! I demand payment!
Hehe. I voted for the other girl!
I did what I could, not that it's terribly important. Go Brig!
Our allies in Sev Space have been attacked again. Such a shame...
In other news, our friends over at The Time vortex have a new poll up, for favorite 1980's Doctor Who companions. You can vote without moving, so visit their page and give a vote to your favorite choice!
And another of my WA proposals is going down in flames. Would be a very close vote (individual nations are slightly in favor) if not for all the mega-delegates voting against it. It's so hard to roleplay a Nox-like pacifist around here. :-)
The 'I can't decide!' option should be changed to 'I don't know any of them!'