WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 84 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Stargate
As a region, Stargate is ranked 127th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|21.||The Kingdom of Yalmoon||Tyranny by Majority||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|22.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|23.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|24.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|25.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|26.||The Empire of Finex||Father Knows Best State||“Money is power”|
|27.||The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu||New York Times Democracy||“Ware annei chitsujo o nasu mono”|
|28.||The United Kingdom of Leoseph||Authoritarian Democracy||“Per aspera ad astra”|
|29.||The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union||Left-Leaning College State||“Repetition is our enemy.”|
|30.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Tipitafortuawitet ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of The blind conformatives arrived from The Moon.
- 10 days ago: The Commonwealth of Shadoke VII departed this region for Nugut.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from Osiris.
- 16 days ago: The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union arrived from Panem.
- 19 days ago: The TITO Warhound of Ranger departed this region for East Pacific.
- 20 days ago: The Allied States of Bob Moran45 departed this region for Nugut.
- 20 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Awakening of Land filled with People departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Cunning Plan of Sichuan Pepper departed this region for The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Good to have allies in high places.
I revived like...Eight of my old puppets for funsies.
Most of them died two years ago...
The Zombie apocalypse will soon be upon us once again.
Alas, I've a newborn baby and need all the sleep I can get, so no more staying up late at night fighting zombies for me anymore.
Congratulations, Rhinara ... and sorry to hear that RL has set a new hook in your game time. I have a granddaughter arriving in mid October ... my very first grandchild. Can't wait to meet her.
I have four children, so you might understand why I'm not as active with role playing and the peripheral side games as I could be. Congratulations, Rhinara, and have fun!
Thanks. This is my first and he's already taxing me quite a bit; I don't know how I would deal with four or more. But I'm totally crazy over the little guy, so it's worth it.
Your love and energy will grow with your family, friend. And even though it sounds so much like a cliche ... the next 20 years will FLY by so fast you will wonder where they went.
Oh, no kidding! My two are in college now, and every once in a while I think back to the days of sitting on my knee, sharing Ben and Jerry's, playing Candyland, reading stories, etc. and wonder... where did the time go?
Darnit, don't make me nostalgic about these times when I'm still in the middle of these times!