WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 354 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Stargate
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 200th in the world for Most Influential.
|21.||The Republic of Anroka||Corporate Police State||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|22.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
|23.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|24.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|25.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|26.||The Principality of Breathe easy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom is the key to the world”|
|27.||The Delta Site of Khryssyss||Democratic Socialists||“There is never enough time!”|
|28.||The United Federation of Retos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who Cares?”|
|29.||The Ron Paul Acolyte of Daniel Jackson||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Peace, Knowledge, Power!”|
|30.||The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu||Corporate Bordello||“Ware annei chitsujo o nasu mono”|
- 8 hours ago: The Kingdom of Kentamok departed this region for Axis Nations Alliance.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Barometria arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Empire of Chuck Norris Island arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Supreme Alteran Empire of Correscant arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Theocracy of System Lord Yu arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Demons of Remtkara arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Demons of Remtkara ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Theocracy of System Lord Yu ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
As sitting delegate, I hereby open the nomination process. We'll try to keep things simple:
Anyone who wishes to run for an office should post here, stating so.
Anyone currently holding an office is considered to be running for that office again, unless they post here stating otherwise.
Easy enough? Now, let us proceed.
Greetings Tau'ri and the like, we are the ones known as the Ancients- We come in peace and hope to become a part of your community.
It's always good to have a new arrival. Welcome to Stargate, Correscant.
Another Ancient ... nice to see you again. :)
Greetings from the United Socialist States of Barometria!
Both ourselves and the Empire of Chuck Norris Island CTE'd for about six months, but I now have a different job in which I make the same approximate money, but am off four days per week, so I am going to play again.
Barometria will now be my representative to the World Assembly. I also see that both nations lost their custom flag, I shall address that later.
* I shall address that later.*
Make sure to take care of it before the postage rate increase. :)
Excellent, welcome back to Stargate, Barometria! It's always good to have spare time, isn't it?
Nice one, NTO-08, well played.
Thank you very much, General Hammond. Spare time is the most valuable commodity there is!
Hammond, is there a timeframe for candidates to declare themselves? I don't see a flood of eager applicants. If we don't get any contested races, do we still get to vote?