WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 3 years 4 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Stargate
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 9,755th in the world for Most Avoided.
|21.||The Empire of Finex||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Money is power”|
|22.||The Disputed Territories of MX-7||Authoritarian Democracy||“To the stars!”|
|23.||The Federation of Batholomew Buzzard||Anarchy||“CarrionRus”|
|24.||The Republic of Herby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“53”|
|25.||The Colony of Groot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am Groot.”|
|26.||The Armed Republic of Odeol||Democratic Socialists||“Prevail”|
|27.||The Community of -TA0-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Making the World a Better Place ... just by being here”|
|28.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|29.||The Free Land of Lieutenant Colonel Tyler Claymore||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A heart of a explorer but the will of a warrior”|
|30.||The Queendom of Vixenya||Anarchy||“Stripes are nice”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Vadom ceased to exist.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Satrap esclepius ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Leoseph ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Chuck Norris Island departed this region for One big Island.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Chuck Norris Island arrived from The Black Riders.
- 17 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Moon Princess of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: Mort de rire ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: Vadom arrived from The East Pacific.
- 31 days ago: The Dominion of Greaca arrived from The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Friday morning's (2 AM) storm knocked out power for 34 hours. It is good to have access to the world again.
Welcome to the modern age how was the Stone Age??
It is amazing how dependent one has become on electricity ... even more so, if living in an all electric home. Like Gilligan's Island -- one phone, no lights ... no interwebs. Not a single luxury (like warm tea or warm showers or DVD movies or Netflix).
You survived the great tribulation! Welcome back to civilization, NTO.
What horror must you have undergone? My sympathies.
We are terrible people