WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 250 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Stargate
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 5,467th in the world for Safest.
|21.||The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert Inoffensive Motto Here”|
|22.||The United States of General O-neill||Right-wing Utopia||“Head of SG1”|
|23.||The Democratic Republic of Hypocrycity||Democratic Socialists||“Live Long, Love All, Laugh Often”|
|24.||The Empire of Finex||Father Knows Best State||“Money is power”|
|25.||The United Kingdom of Leoseph||Authoritarian Democracy||“Per aspera ad astra”|
|26.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|27.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|28.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|29.||The People's Republic of Blackwater Reach||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bring the Pain”|
|30.||The Armed Republic of Odeol||Democratic Socialists||“Prevail”|
- 5 hours ago: The Borderlands of Craftian Plains departed this region for Unity.
- 16 hours ago: The United States of New Sekai departed this region for The Teikoku Empire.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh departed this region for Unity.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh arrived from Unity.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Mandalorian Republic of Denivogar departed this region for Lazarus.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Holy Empire of I Wish arrived from The Wild Lands.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Republic of Velour arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gary Payton arrived from The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Three cheers for our defender allies!
Hip, hip ...
Hi all, I can't say I'm a Stargate aficionado, that was my housemate. I did however get exposed to every episode at least once as well as the movies, and did see the original movie at the cinema (with my mom :P)
Oh yeah! We had a rabbit named Apophis. Those are my qualifications for coming and saying hello :)
Greetings and welcome, Technophage. Have a jaffa cake.
Admittedly I've not done much with this nation, but lol'ed when I saw the flag and though 'Do like'.
I'm a person who's long watched this region and defend it as I'm able! So, uh, I lurk.
Benign lurkers are an integral part of any region's security.
Over the next few days, we will have some visitors. These are our allies, have no fear.
Good morning, campers! Dr. Jackson would have loved this trip, saw the Mayan ruins at Tulum, saw pictures of the original cartouche that was there at the main pyramid, and learned a whole bunch of... ummm... WTF did I miss?
*grumbles at the threat to regional security*
I'll get this sorted out.