WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 114 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Stargate
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 131st in the world for Largest Populations.
|21.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
|22.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|23.||The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert Inoffensive Motto Here”|
|24.||The Republic of Anroka||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|25.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|26.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|27.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|28.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|29.||The Armed Republic of Odeol||Democratic Socialists||“Prevail”|
|30.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Herby arrived from The Featured Region Followers.
- 1 day ago: The Colony of Groot arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Hundred Worlds of Lord Atum arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate of the region Babylon 4 proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The OBI Lieutenant Le Duc of Saint-Roque arrived from One big Island.
- 8 days ago: The Mercenary Captain of WaffenBrightonburg departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of Kono Yo no Kyuuseishu ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Secretary of Defense of Avir ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Mercenary Captain of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from The East Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
With Halloween on a Friday this year, I can actually take part in this all day. And, of course, this pacifist nation and its pacifist puppets will go all-out cure. "I sure as hell can't take a dead one down with sharp buttons and hella confidence."
I vote 'cure'.
Despite Rhinara's roflstomp military budget, we pledge to have our top scientific minds contribute to finding a way to reverse the effects of any future outbreaks of the zombie virus.
Coolio, seems we are going cure. Lets see if we can be first :D
I vote to cure the zombies, as well. We must pool the resources of the SGC to that end.
I would be willing to cure if necessary, but I remind you that, like Rhinara, my own military budget is huge and would probably be very effective, so maybe those of us with large military spending should kill the zombies to protect those researching the cure?
We shall make our healing powers available to all.
@ Anroka ... Last Z event, it was discovered that regions working in a single direction (whatever the choice made) were the most successful. Last time, lost populations were restored after the event. Max & [violet] may have a "surprise" this time and I like my population.
General ... is there a plan for the Iris this go around? Open or closed?
Last time ... OPEN keeps bio-terrorists out but also possible helpers. CLOSED means we deal with it ourselves but we avoid any terrorist complications.