WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 53 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Stargate
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 4,245th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|21.||The Democratic Republic of Qollon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|22.||The OMG AGAIN of KAbLaH II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“KAbLaH”|
|23.||The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert Inoffensive Motto Here”|
|24.||The Holy Empire of Liene||Democratic Socialists||“Me!”|
|25.||The Kingdom of Yalmoon||Tyranny by Majority||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|26.||The Empire of Finex||Father Knows Best State||“Money is power”|
|27.||The Ancient Soul of NTO-08||New York Times Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|28.||The Secretary of Defense of Avir||Left-Leaning College State||“Woot woot”|
|29.||The Dominion of X-burden||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be aware!”|
|30.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
- 8 hours ago: The Concordium of Super Rome arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Empire of Maliko ceased to exist.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Concordium of Super Rome ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep Space II and Stargate.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 324th Treasury of the region Deep Space II ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Colonel samantha carter ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Stargate and Fandom alliance.
- 12 days ago: The Principality of Breathe easy ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Naturally Curious Observers of Ergonomic Union departed this region for Panem.
- 14 days ago: The United States of General Hammond agreed to construct embassies with Fandom alliance.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Indeed, not every System Lord can keep track of their clones (puppets).
*2 days 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Scarlira of the region Fandom alliance proposed constructing embassies.*
I would be in favor of an embassy. Their RMB is full of program discussion. And if they were to allow us to remote post ... well, that would be awesome.
Seeing no objection, I shall approve the embassy.
I object! Now, what did I just object to? Okay, never mind.
Looks like our friends in Deep Space II got tag raided.
Wait wait wait.... Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex) is going to play Aquaman? Wha....?
Aguaman? Didn't see that one coming. Good for him.
Deep Space II seems to now have the same problems as the original Deep Space before the refounding.
It will always be a problem for a region with absentee landlords and an open delegate seat policy. Founder (15 days absentee) and del (13 days away) both left a light on for the tag raiders. Any region with an absentee but still existing founder can easily remedy the region from such abuse by a simple regional administrative fine-tuning.
Super Rome is no more ... he must have gated to a world with a giant red sun and become vulnerable.