WA Delegate: The The Imperial High Command of Kitsco (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in St Abbaddon
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 5,785th in the world for Most Influential.
|11.||The People's Republic of Updoot||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Bugger off, m8”|
|12.||The Empire of Lowlandsky||Father Knows Best State||“In Strength We Trust”|
|13.||The Republic of Memenstein||Left-wing Utopia||“Live slowly and perish at your pleasure”|
|14.||The Republic of Verne-la||Iron Fist Socialists||“Think forward”|
|15.||The Jingoistic States of Facia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Never be like Cow”|
|16.||The People's Republic of The Utopian American Republic||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The land where the people rule”|
|17.||The Federation of Ebliania||Corporate Bordello||“Simplicity, honesty, integrity”|
|18.||The People's Republic of Iasheil||New York Times Democracy||“Faber est quisquae suae fortuane”|
|19.||The Protectorate of Marionacio||Anarchy||“Orgullós membre de la Mancomunitat de Amerindia”|
|20.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stote||Democratic Socialists||“Boosbanta”|
Regional Poll • VOTING FOR YOUR VICE DELEGATE!!!
Voting opened 2 days 20 hours ago and will close . Open to WA member, native residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Newsky ceased to exist.
- : Blue lady ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Roterschadel arrived from Eientei Gensokyo.
- : The The Imperial High Command of Kitsco created a new regional poll: "VOTING FOR YOUR VICE DELEGATE!!!".
- : Bycoast ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Gainz Republic arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Incorporated States of Pansonia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Community of Suirtes arrived from The Nations of Intelligence.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Pedibus ceased to exist.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
On another note.... My nation's top 2 talking points.... "The space program has been scrapped in order to focus on more terrestrial pursuits, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life"
We in my country love probing things, too. All the deep things.
I'm almost in the top 5 most influential, finally!!