St Abbaddon RMB St Abbaddon was Liberated by Security Council Resolution # 189

WA Delegate: The The Imperial High Command of Kitsco (elected )

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 152nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 952nd Nudest: 1,994th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to St [region]Abbaddon[region], one of the oldest player created regions left in the game. This region has existed continuously since early 2003 before founders were added to the game. Our founders were role-players who migrated from another site, read more here.

All WA Nations must endorse: The The Imperial High Command of Kitsco before endorsing any other nations. Do not seek more than 10 endorsements.

Also please endorse The Empire of Lowlandsky ........ For more info on endorsements click Here.



Embassies: The Order of the Grey Wardens and Confederation of Former Reborn States.

Tags: Role Player, Steampunk, Casual, Multi-Species, Founderless, Social, Regional Government, Defender, Large, Future Tech, Liberated, and Eco-Friendly.

Regional Power: Moderate

St Abbaddon contains 88 nations, the 152nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Subsidized Industry in St Abbaddon

Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'

As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 7,419th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Most Serene Republic of Quiet ObservationCapitalizt“Hm”
12.The Dominion of HerkalionInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Those who bear my mark serve me, and I am their god.”
13.The Empire of LowlandskyFather Knows Best State“In Strength We Trust”
14.The Colony of Terra Novan SocietyCorrupt Dictatorship“Our past is our future”
15.The Republic of Verne-laLibertarian Police State“Think forward”
16.The People's Republic of IasheilCivil Rights Lovefest“Faber est quisquae suae fortuane”
17.The Kingdom of Sailors MoonAnarchy“There be Monsters”
18.The Free State of TopidCapitalist Paradise“He who allows oppression shares the crime. ”
19.The United Socialist States of Barney greenwayLiberal Democratic Socialists“A land i didn't make up”
20.The Republic of Middle WiteopiaFather Knows Best State“Unity, Discipline, Work”
«12345. . .89»

Regional Happenings

More...

St Abbaddon Regional Message Board

Let's stay liberated, I shall begin working on a recruitment tele to send to individuals..

The Ravanian Borderlands of Daughters wrote:On the other hand with the liberation on raiding us will always be temporary. Locking a region always means a slow death.

That's at least the danger, when people don't invest to keep the region alive. This region is quite famous. People might still be interested to come and wait for the permission to enter if you introduce procedures similar to Hell here.

Or ya, you accept occasional raids as activity boost for the region.

The Ravanian Borderlands of Daughters wrote:On the other hand with the liberation on raiding us will always be temporary. Locking a region always means a slow death.

This is no longer true with ROs, it would be entirely possible to refound this region without a password because they get unlimited tries at it.

Good luck with the recruitment Kitsco!

NicePalmTree

I think staying liberated is our best long term option. And I think this means were will need to do a recruiting drive. I assume we want to go after new people, but any other groups people think we should target?

The Free State of Topid wrote:This is no longer true with ROs, it would be entirely possible to refound this region without a password because they get unlimited tries at it.
Good luck with the recruitment Kitsco!

But isn't it that without password protection invaders would still need to keep a high endorsement count here for a long time since they can't hide behind a password. They really would have to want this refounding badly, otherwise they won't have the patiences.

NicePalmTree

The Principality of A Hobgoblin wrote:But isn't it that without password protection invaders would still need to keep a high endorsement count here for a long time since they can't hide behind a password. They really would have to want this refounding badly, otherwise they won't have the patiences.

A very astute statement for a nation so young.

Seeing as this region spent more of the last year under invader control than under native control, the patience of some "raider" groups is not even remotely in question. They can pile 50 less active non-updaters in here and keep their active updaters free to bother other players. It doesn't have a big impact on their ability to cause annoyance, which is all the TBR/DEN-style "raiders" care about. There is less influence here now than there was last time they decided to go for a refound, so it would actually take less time than they thought it would last time.

The biggest problem that DEN ran into wasn't influence, but that with the 1 nation per second ejection limit they will have to give anyone watching about 30 second notice that a refound attempt is being made, so it is likely to be stopped if anyone is watching. But since they didn't lose RO powers they could just move back and pile up before the next major, and try again and again forever (or at least until the massive cheating was punished).

NicePalmTree

The Free State of Topid wrote:A very astute statement for a nation so young.
Seeing as this region spent more of the last year under invader control than under native control, the patience of some "raider" groups is not even remotely in question. They can pile 50 less active non-updaters in here and keep their active updaters free to bother other players. It doesn't have a big impact on their ability to cause annoyance, which is all the TBR/DEN-style "raiders" care about. There is less influence here now than there was last time they decided to go for a refound, so it would actually take less time than they thought it would last time.
The biggest problem that DEN ran into wasn't influence, but that with the 1 nation per second ejection limit they will have to give anyone watching about 30 second notice that a refound attempt is being made, so it is likely to be stopped if anyone is watching. But since they didn't lose RO powers they could just move back and pile up before the next major, and try again and again forever (or at least until the massive cheating was punished).


Yes, and they have continued their strikes..
Repeatedly... We have an invasion every 4-5 months.. And its only worse with a password... That password can help and invader maintain a strong presence here. Even with out the password they can maintain a viable presence and keep this region secured.

NicePalmTree

The Free State of Topid wrote:A very astute statement for a nation so young.
Seeing as this region spent more of the last year under invader control than under native control, the patience of some "raider" groups is not even remotely in question. They can pile 50 less active non-updaters in here and keep their active updaters free to bother other players. It doesn't have a big impact on their ability to cause annoyance, which is all the TBR/DEN-style "raiders" care about. There is less influence here now than there was last time they decided to go for a refound, so it would actually take less time than they thought it would last time.
The biggest problem that DEN ran into wasn't influence, but that with the 1 nation per second ejection limit they will have to give anyone watching about 30 second notice that a refound attempt is being made, so it is likely to be stopped if anyone is watching. But since they didn't lose RO powers they could just move back and pile up before the next major, and try again and again forever (or at least until the massive cheating was punished).


Our nation is not soo young, it's just.. our healthy lifestyle!

non-updaters... ok. They have more patience but they should be especially bad with this 30 sec notice.

I guess, St Abbaddon would be a nice trophy for raiders.

The The Imperial High Command of Kitsco wrote:Yes, and they have continued their strikes..
Repeatedly... We have an invasion every 4-5 months.. And its only worse with a password... That password can help and invader maintain a strong presence here. Even with out the password they can maintain a viable presence and keep this region secured.


This doesn't sound very optimistic.

The trick would be a password that doesn't leak, and is just set when raiders don't have the majority here. Not possible?

NicePalmTree

The day after American Thanksgiving my brother sent me a text that read: "Red freaken alert! I am almost out of leftovers."

He is a dork. I just finished my leftovers yesterday. Ahh, I am lord of my land and the feasts are plentiful for me and my people! Come visit NicePalmTree and have bring home some leftovers! :)

Kitsco, Efrua, and Lowlandsky

any reccomendations for me to be a better country

also that sentence came out amazing

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics