WA Delegate: The Clan of Hawkswind (elected 161 days ago)
Embassies: Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Genuan Rebirth, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Confederate Regions, The Rose Garden, United Regions Alliance, United Group, The Commonwealth of Kings, and Demolibs.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in St Abbaddon
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 441st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|11.||The Sultanate of Bjorvin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Time is a loop”|
|12.||The Matriarchy of Amaradur||Authoritarian Democracy||“Dry heat, kills quicker.”|
|13.||The Kingdom of Cainsand||Authoritarian Democracy||“Brave at heart”|
|14.||The Jingoistic States of Vilnu||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Diem”|
|15.||The Protectorate of Daughters||Left-wing Utopia||“We will be free!”|
|16.||The Democratic Republic of Ballurswag||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppet of Ballarswag”|
|17.||The Armed Republic of Vindola||New York Times Democracy||“Naga”|
|18.||The Razorblade Romantic of Topid Reborn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All we are is dust in the wind.”|
|19.||The Republic of Nightchill||Anarchy||“Sister of Cold Nights”|
|20.||The Dominion of Buster Poindexter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hot hot hot”|
- 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between League of Democracy and St Abbaddon.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The North American Union and St Abbaddon.
- 9 days ago: The Imperial Socialist Provinces of United Federation of Canada of the region The North American Union ordered the closure of its embassy in St Abbaddon.
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Armed Alliances of Democracy and St Abbaddon.
- 21 days ago: The Dictatorship of Popularis Republicae Libri Cameroon of the region The Armed Alliances of Democracy ordered the closure of its embassy in St Abbaddon.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of CDland of the region The Allied States proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: Torches ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: The bee lands ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: Spelmyn ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: Higher calling ceased to exist.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
Sort of. I stop by every day or so. But it has gotten kind of monotonous. This happened before, back when NS hit it's first year anniversary. Things got slow, people left for various reasons, and I just kind of stuck around because I thought I could keep the area up until interest restirred. And then it didn't.
We're the best existing inactive region. Take pride in that. :))
NEW RESOLUTION AT VOTE!
All member nations please cat your votes. Voting is now open for seven days.
Declarations are now open for Secretariat elections. Come one, come all....
Folks, we need to reappoint a representative to the General Assembly of the URA. So, who wants the job?
If nobody wants it, I volunteer as tribute!
Well, nobody said anything, so... ::Loads catapult.::
Pseudo, you are now in charge of being our rep. Get over to the General Assembly of the URA. If you're not already there.
Greetings St Abbaddon,
Reading through the RMB on the United Regions Alliance, I have updated the proposed Charter and posted it on the URA forum page. Feel free to comment with any concerns or ideas to add or word the charter better. Everyone is welcome to comment on the Charter with ideas and suggestions. Here is the link to view the Charter: http://s15.zetaboards.com/United_Regions/topic/7892931/1/
The March Session of the General Assembly has been called by the Secretary-General. All nations of member regions, not just the official URA Delegates are invited to participate in the discussion in this March Session. It can be viewed here at http://s15.zetaboards.com/United_Regions/topic/7896033/1/#new
URA Delegate Sign-In can be found here. Please sign in at this address below if you are the official delegate to the United Regions Alliance. This will allow us to recognize the URA Delegates' votes in the General Assembly.