WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Greek Islands, Athens, Astyria, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Union of Soviet States of Solidarity, The Scandinavian Region, and Eternal Silence.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Solar System
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Solar System is ranked 7,397th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : The Empire of Glorious Empire of the Moon arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Waters of Lethe and Solar System.
- : The Maniacal Dictatorship of Korovianosdas of the region Bacon Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United space corporations and Solar System.
- : Embassy cancelled between North Star and Solar System.
- : The Rogue Nation of Lieutenant Worf departed this region for Eastern Roman Empire.
- : The Free Land of 99942 Apophis arrived from Balder.
- : The Free Land of 99942 Apophis ceased to exist.
- : The ERE Alliance Evolution of Solar System Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Community of Betazoids ceased to exist.
Solar System Regional Message Board
RIP Dr Spock!
Don't you mean Mr Spock?
"Dr Spock" was the childcare expert...
One newspaper here in the UK announced Nimmoy's death, on its front page, under the heading "Beam Me Up".
Just flying thru on our way south.
TREATY OF THE FORMER GOVERMENT OF SANCTUM
AND THE EASTER ROMAN EMPIRE ALLIANCE
Article 1 - Mutual Recognition of Governments
1. In Ratifying this Treaty, each Party recognises the ratifying Government of the other as the legitimate government of that Party, subject to any such lawful changes of government as may from time to time occur.
Article 2 - Common Defense
1. Neither Party shall participate or support any action taken with the intent to destabilize or overthrow the government of the other Party.
2. Neither Party shall participate in military operations against the other Party's home region or its colonies, vassals or other subordinate possessions.
3. Neither Party shall conduct, promote, encourage, or otherwise support the use of espionage, sabotage, or any other covert action against the other Party.
4. In the event that a Party's home region or subordinate possession becomes founderless, the other Party shall render military assistance in the defense of that region at the request of the leader of their recognized government.
5. The Parties shall share all information related to any known or suspected threats to the security of the home regions, subordinate possessions, and off-site properties of either region.
6. The Parties agree that participation on opposing sides of a military engagement outside either Party's home region or subordinate possessions shall not constitute a violation of this Treaty.
7. The Parties agree not to utilize a third party to circumvent the provisions of this Treaty in any way.
Article 3- Non-Aggression
1 § The signatories vow neither to attack the home region of the other party nor participate in any action with the intent to overthrow their legitimate government.
2 § The signatories will refrain from conspiring, either directly or through a third party, to destabilize or overthrow the legitimate government of either party.
3 § The signatories will refrain from conducting clandestine operations, espionage, or other forms of spying against either party.
4 § Both signatories will, in good faith, report any known threat or concern related to the other party's security, to the appropriate security organs.
Article 4 - Diplomatic Support
1. The Parties shall endeavour to provide diplomatic support to each other where such support would not conflict with the internal policies of the Parties.
Article 5 - Cultural, Military and Intelligence Cooperation
1 § Both signatories agree to promote cultural diffusion and exchange between their two regions, such as through interregional conferences, discussions, or ventures, at the discretion of their governments.
2 § Both signatories agree to miltiary cooperation on joint missions, at the discretion of their respective military commands.
3 § In pursuing cooperation in military operations, both signatories agree that participation on the opposite sides of a military engagement does not automatically constitute hostility or an attack on either signatory.
4 § Both signatories agree to provide intelligence information at the request of the other party, as long as this information does not harm their own security or jeopardize ongoing intelligence gathering operations.
5 § Both signatories are obliged to provide intelligence information to the other party if it refers to an immediate security concern to said signatory.
Article 6 - Embassies and Ambassadors
1. Each Party shall establish a designated embassy for the other on its forums and shall provide an Ambassador to the other Party. Each Party will endeavour to keep the other up-to-date on their regional affairs.
2. Each Party's Ambassador shall behave in a respectable manner towards his host region. This includes, but is not limited to obeying regional laws where it is applicable and following any ambassadorial protocol that the host region has already in place.
3. A Party may request that the particular Ambassador sent to them by the other Party be replaced if it considers that that Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been followed by the Ambassador in question.
Article 7 - Termination
1. A Party may terminate the operation of this Treaty by providing a Notice of Termination to the Government of the other Party on that Party's forums. Termination shall take effect seven calendar days after the Notice is provided.
2. If a Notice of Termination is served, the Parties shall endeavour to resolve any differences before the Treaty is terminated.
3. Both signatories agree to attempt to seek a diplomatic solution before the termination of this treaty.
Signed by, Harry Tsoukla JR (Overseer of Foreign Affairs)
01 ERE (Prince Alexander of Byzantine Glory)
Alexandros o Megas (Founder of Hellenic Civilization)
Comnemnus (ERE Alliance Prime Minister)
Zombies are coming! Everyone set option to research for cure! We have to defend our region!
My apologies for not being here to help with that, but I was too busy elsewhere: We managed to save International Democratic Union (everybody survived, with no cases of infection left), for the first time in the history of such outbreaks. How did things go here?
Activity is extremely low as in all NS but we are loyal and manage to survive.
Welcome Kuiper Belt in our Solar System!
Welcome back Apophis!
Welcome Glorious Empire of the Moon!